Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? (53997 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Many Nigerian Husbands Are Now Cheating On Their Wives / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Vick4rill(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
yemmit90:

Has the said numerous toasters married you?
my guy this your likes are numerousshocked
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by watered(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
AdeniyiA:

perfect responses, you see many of them complaining of no husband whereas they mean no millionaire husband.
Most are not interested in joining a man to get soup ingredients but a man who's already cooked his soup. Simple Eba some of them can not prepare o.
Any lady who can't struggle with is not worthy to stay with you... undecided
GBAM!!! Case closed!!!
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by afoviz: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Toasters every where, some are talking marriage just that they are way beneath my level. I have my own target undecided

Why do people still say husbands are scarce?
undecided
Men need extra tyre
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Nedumadrid(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
lifeisabitch:
your mum is a slut
Lol....ma mum is happily married wif 5 lovely kids of which 3 are in Canada,and u r still unmarried chasing men...I dnt insult people's parent no matter wat...Jst get a life BITCH
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
tonyobj:
In Yoruba language there is a saying "Oko lo po n'ita. Ko si Oko n'ita."
English translation: "Lots of phalluses out there. No husbands."
If you are husband hunting, put your standards aside (when it comes to matters of the heart and your future happiness, standards are for window shoppers). Remember days of humble beginnings and watch all the episodes of the series "Annie and 2face Idibia".
Girls who jilted Patoranking when he was selling rat poison and rat catcher in traffic will see him today and bite their fingers... Saying "Had I known."

They dont even realise dat not every broke guys remain like dat forever..true talk about patoranking ive witnessed him back at 2009 2010 at owvian..he normaly sings raggea songs about his products back then
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nedumadrid:
Lol....ma mum is happily married wif 5 lovely kids of which 3 are in Canada,and u r still unmarried chasing men...I dnt insult people's parent no matter wat...Jst get a life BITCH
married to old useless men for papers.
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Nedumadrid(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
lifeisabitch:
married to old useless men for papers.
keep on wailing slut,u r still nt yet married at ur age...once again get a life b**ch
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by mikolo80: 6:02am On Jan 03, 2016
yemmit90:

ssssshet see finishing
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Alll of you quoting me to say rubbish are high on weed.

I have been following your posts since and i just found out that your sense of reasoning is under the control of a high dose of juvenile hormone. you sound very childish, immature, irresponsible and inexperienced about the realities of life.

My advice for you is to accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and allow Him to sail your life for you.
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Burger01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
yemmit90:

Thanks for your comment. We are talking of husband and the Op is talking of toaster.smiley
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by CuteEmma(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Simple logic... Because those same 2 toasters also approached 19 other ladies that same day..

In a week, they can approach up to 140 ladies, that's like 70 women to 1 man (That's like a thousand percent (1000% ) of the value The Book of Isaiah gave us)

In Conclusion, husbands are scarce dear..

If 2 guys toast you daily, then 14 weekly, 60 monthly; only one (1, okpa) would think about marrying you, and that's if you're lucky.
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
lifeisabitch:
some want to put a ring on it, but I havn't said yes because it has to be Arabian gold ring.

Bottom line is, if it were so hard, I wouldn't even had people interested in my hand. If I Reallly want to marry, I will just marry one of the broke as niggas.

Jez d way some of ya 6*s wanted same arabian gold ring n ddnt want to marry then...and there b gnashing dem teeth n regretting now.
Re: Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? by Burgerlomo: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2016
yemmit90:

Don't mind her, they're just trying to get their own share of National cake from her grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.