Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis (971 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online / Drama As 17-year-old Girl Falls In Love And Elopes With Her Own Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by JoelNkantaBlog: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
IT'S one of the ultimate relationship taboos - falling in love with a member of your own family.
But two brave women have come forward to confess they're romantically entangled with their own first cousins - and have even had babies with them.
The topic is the subject of the latest episode of MTV’s True Life.
Alexis, 20, of Charleston, South Carolina, is engaged to her cousin Andrew and six months pregnant with his baby (she also has a 2-year-old from another father).
He’s been in jail for the past five months for burglary, and she is trying to raise enough money to bail him out. But their family, who disapproves of their relationship, is reluctant to help.
Her relationship is dealt another blow when she finds out Andrew may have cheated on her.
“Even if we do break up, I’m still going to see this man everywhere I go, at every family event,” she says. “I didn’t t Adding insult to injury, the judge denies Andrew’s bail bond and sentences him to a six-year term — meaning he misses the birth of their daughter.
Meanwhile, Grace, 23, is married to her cousin Dylan, 24, and they have two daughters (ages 3 and 18 months) together. Though they didn’t know each other growing up, they have been outcasts from their family since getting married (her mom and stepdad were the only two people to attend the wedding from her side).
hink I’d be going through this with somebody in my own family.”
Grace’s brother has disowned her, and when they show up to her niece’s 3rd birthday party uninvited, they aren’t let in.

“It was definitely a slap in the face, and one that I won’t forget, ever,” she says.
Tired of being ostracized, the couple decides to move across the country from Cedar Hill, Tennessee, to LA, where they hope their unconventional relationship will be accepted.
After an eventful drive west (their car breaks down outside of Phoenix and they’re forced to pawn their TV to pay for a motel), their new California life proves to be short-lived — they run out of money after just two weeks and are forced to return to Tennessee, where they are still trying to make amends with their family.
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by JoelNkantaBlog: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Love from HELL!

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by ibrams(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
endtime
Re: 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by jaymejate: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=15pt]God de o. don't worry your children go marry their selves [/size]

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by orlando5: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Incest
Re: 'I Had Babies With My Own Cousin' - Alexis by cruzita(f): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
so all these na love?love gbakwa oku

(1) (Reply)

Eye Contact / How True Is This...photo (18 +) / Should I Leave Her? Or I Should Be Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.