Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) (636 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by yinkuscious(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fellow Nairalander, Let's share what we have been up to today being the first day of the year.
As for me, I have been boiling this cow leg for more than 3hrs now and the thing no gree do and it is not eatable.

Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by akudinaobi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
What kind of frozen poison is this
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by ademega(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
its the phone camera or the food?
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by yinkuscious(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm sure u guys neva cook b4
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Drove to the village. Akpu loading, palmie later on. grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
I thought this was the faeces i saw in my toilet..
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kinda been boring all day for me...buh i got a gf party tonytcheesy
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by missKiffy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
You guys above me be nice, OP just leave it in the stew you intend to put it in, you mite not be able to eat it immediately bt later on it while get soft while in the stew

1 Like

Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by cruzita(f): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
i have been praying since midnight and I'm still praying even as I'm typing this.but wetin be DAT tin wey I dey see?
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by lardeipo(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
cheesy
cruzita:
i have been praying since midnight and I'm still praying even as I'm typing this.but wetin be DAT tin wey I dey see?
grin
cruzita:
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Perfecting my plan for the new year.
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by yinkuscious(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
missKiffy:
You guys above me be nice, OP just leave it in the stew you intend to put it in, you mite not be able to eat it immediately bt later on it while get soft while in the stew
thanks dear,,, thnak so much.
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by yinkuscious(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
missKiffy:
thanks dear,,, thnk u so much.
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by Emac34: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have been looking for trouble
Re: What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) by Luckyk(f): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
i have been indoors twerking all day

(1) (Reply)

A Little Something For The Groom (18+) - AKINWALE AKINYOADE / Operation Like My Photo Part 5 / Some Words Of Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.