Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation (21420 Views)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Ztittude(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
PassingShot:

Liar! Provide us with figures.
lol, bro this is 2016 and if u wil b truthful and sincere to ur sef, u wil knw that currently, the ratio of deaths per day in this administration is higher than that of last asministration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

You are being unreasonable coming up with these flimsy excuses as a defense.

What effects do VPs and SGF have in policies of FG where the parliament impedes any developmental project meant for Southeast?

Thank GEJ for upgrading Enugu Airport to pseudo international status which couldn't ever has been and he could've done more if not for the fears of the North and West.

I just want you to agree that Southeast has been and is still being marginalized and this acknowledgment will be the start of a remarkable healing process.

See the politics they come up with to stop second Niger Bridge

One thing I love about you is your skill in holding me by the balls. Of a truth the Igbo nation is marginalised, same with the Ijaws, Efik, Hausa Yoruba etc. (I will do an article where I will articulate it).

It is true that the Igbo nation deserve more than what she's getting from Nigeria State. Same with others! The problem is that the system that we operate on is so lopsided and place everyone at the mercy of whoever is in center. God knows that I will never support injustice and marginalisation. Personally, if I was alive and advocate after the civil war, I would have pressed for the 3Rs to be implemented more than supporting Ekweme to be VP. Just as I would have preferred restructured system than GEJ's presidency. We are being marginalised by the system. The system is what we should tackle instead of beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by justmenoni: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice development but I think they should eradicate BH first I mean what's the point of having infrastructures when the BH might still strike?
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by cutekhalifa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
I hope is not our money they are going to use rehabilitate north east.... Nah we forced them to destroy their own land See me see trouble
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Caliph69: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
zico530:
The same people GEJ appointed.
I wonder oh! That mean's Victim Support Fund headed by same Danjuma is now a waste. When will we learn that continuity is a factor that moves most societies forward?
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by LadyExcellency: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

One thing I love about you is your skill in holding me by the balls. Of a truth the Igbo nation is marginalised, same with the Ijaws, Efik, Hausa Yoruba etc. (I will do an article where I will articulate it).

It is true that the Igbo nation deserve more than what she's getting from Nigeria State. Same with others! The problem is that the system that we operate on is so lopsided and place everyone at the mercy of whoever is in center. God knows that I will never support injustice and marginalisation. Personally, if I was alive and advocate after the civil war, I would have pressed for the 3Rs to be implemented more than supporting Ekweme to be VP. Just as I would have preferred restructured system than GEJ's presidency. We are being marginalised by the system. The system is what we should tackle instead of beating about the bush

All these jargons you wrote are inconsequential to my argument.

Reparation for the civil war is the only thing we asked for. A post civil war Reconstruction and Rehabilitation will be the answer.

How about building a centenary city in Enugu or Owerri to start with? You see, 50% of our young men and ladies should be home after schooling than migrating to Portharcourt, Abuja, Lagos etc.

Get my gist and stop this generalization.

Remember, the acknowledgment of injustice against the Southeast region emanating from the prosecution of the war of genocide to deprivation and afterwards is very important, even without any reconstruction, this will diffuse tensions in the region than you can ever imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by omonnakoda: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Have you ever seen the pictures of Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Umuahia and Owerri before the war?

Hate filled and evil minded bigot like you deserve no response.

Help your curiosity with these few pictures of Onitsha
before the war which none remained after the war (whether standing or moving)

Onitsha

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2699521_screenshot201508022151081_jpegf9c97e5b736bb08f79e8f2719f3cf64a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2699522_screenshot201508022153281_jpeg03dc6fb43303b8a8512068556162838c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2699524_screenshot201508022154311_jpeg8e56fe476e344b3715b102024c0b101f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2699527_screenshot201508022154071_jpeg9646c1c616ca4623f67251fec9829844
And those buildings in these pictures were destroyed by the war There are similar picture from across Nigeria from colonial times They are now old and derelict because of the African or Nigerian factor. Tell us what exactly was destroyed by the war
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Msquare220: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adminisher:
This Hausa Fulani Kanuri people will seize this opportunity to develop their devastated region. It will serve as good example to the hapless chaff called Jonathan on how to do good for your people when you have the chance.

They will rebuild everything without corruption, they will improve northern educational standards and technical trades, they will build a northern middle class within eight yeard and idiot southerners who cannot tell themselves the truth and criticise themselves will learn hard. Clueless Ness incorporated
You have problem with that?
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by pasol4real(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
what infrastructure was there in the first place.tell us
Mumu ,for Ur info the South east region was regarded as the fastest developing region in africa n one of the fastest in the world,before the Civil war .
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by fizzy94(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Don't misunderstand me, I support this program 100% and wish that the reconstruction is fast tracked to help those indigent IDP refugees to have their lives back better than pre-bokoharam terrorism in 2007.

It is heartbreaking and worthy of compassion seeing what my fellow humans pass through in those camps as a result of actions and reactions that are not fault of theirs.
@eagleeye2 u see how u mumu reach? You didn't even understand the guy u just rushed to type poo. Forget easy access to internet o, a fool is always a fool.
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by cooooooks(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why don't we concurrently wipe out Boko Haram & redevelop/rebuild.

Emekamex:
Why don't you wipe out all traces of Boko Haram first before even thinking of rehabilitating NE. It is plain stupidity to rebuild something that will be destroyed the next day; Buhari don't waste our scarce resources!
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by cooooooks(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please who started the war?

This wasn't a foreign attack, Ojukwu started a war he knew he couldn't win.

Ever since the war, there have been many efforts, committees & monies voted to rebuild & develop. These monies were probably squandered by local leaders.

omonnakoda:
And those buildings in these pictures were destroyed by the war There are similar picture from across Nigeria from colonial times They are now old and derelict because of the African or Nigerian factor. Tell us what exactly was destroyed by the war
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by MXrep: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
southerners una see una life?? Tor, if they rebuild igbos will move in en mass and take over the markets
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by mohsaaf: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
luvinhubby:

We pray so, but there is Sunni - Shiite conflict brewing at the background in Nigeria instigated by the killings in Kaduna and bros that is more deadly.

Let's hope & pray.

u re wrong. There is nothing like dat God is in control
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by honeychild(f): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
alameen21:
Cool,Impossibilities in the world
1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out
4. Please put your tongue inside and STOP acting
like a dog. I knew you were going to do that!!!

I so did it grin grin
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
alameen21:
Cool,Impossibilities in the world
1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out
4. Please put your tongue inside and STOP acting
like a dog. I knew you were going to do that!!!
This guy..na thunder go soon fire you grin .. you needed to see how i was trying different methods of that tongue trick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Xcex: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2016
hassan85:
If we northerners talk, dem go say we no no book. Tor south and book, are u guys understanding politics? Dts how its done
n u fink in 50yrs d north can go bak 2 its former state? U beta re-orientate ur pple on religion n illitracy instead of wasting d scarce resources on somtin we don't knw. D more reason y south easterners call 4 a country of dia own. Ab0k1 na ab0k1 if u lyk take am 2 cambridge
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Igbos!! You guys don't want to face the reality, it is automobile business that suit you. you have no space in Nigerian politics,(most especially presidency). It has already been planned and program by our OGA's at the top (BRITISH). Hating the north won't add you with anything, By hating them is just like you are rubbing more greese on their knee to achieve their goals.

Xcex:
n u fink in 50yrs d north can go bak 2 its former state? U beta re-orientate ur pple on religion n illitracy instead of wasting d scarce resources on somtin we don't knw. D more reason y south easterners call 4 a country of dia own. Ab0k1 na ab0k1 if u lyk take am 2 cambridge
Igbos!! You guys don't want to face the reality, it is automobile business that suit you. you have no space in Nigerian politics,(most especially presidency). It has already been planned and program by our OGA's at the top (BRITISH). Hating the north won't add you with anything, By hating them is just like you are rubbing more greese on their knee to achieve their goals.
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Shaftrod(m): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Mr president should avoid the mistakes of Ex President Jonathan by openly or covertly identifying with this set of people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
With current price of crude, there is no more oil money.

Don't forget there is also a ministry of Niger Delta, Buhari 's government is equally determined to develop the region.
chuose:

[size=14pt]
Niger Delta oil money for the north
[/size]
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2016
mrphysics:
Let the wind of Change blow
More like the wind of illiteracy
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you .
Danjuma that has been involved in every government that destroyed Nigeria and Dangote who has been the beneficiary of such corruption.

If true, lets hope Mr president knows what he is doing.
Shaftrod:
Mr president should avoid the mistakes of Ex President Jonathan by openly or covertly identifying with this set of people.
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Please go and study your history before you further demonstrate your ignorance.
cooooooks:
Please who started the war?

This wasn't a foreign attack, Ojukwu started a war he knew he couldn't win.

Ever since the war, there have been many efforts, committees & monies voted to rebuild & develop. These monies were probably squandered by local leaders.

Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
Thank you .
Danjuma that has been involved in every government that destroyed Nigeria and Dangote who has been the beneficiary of such corruption.

^ Kworrupsion is helping the FG to fight kworrupsion grin grin
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by MyMouth(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Rebuilding the northeast with Dangote cement!
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by dinggle: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2016
If you are jealous of NE developmental plan....invite Boko Haram or even better ask Biafra to destroy your region and kill as many people BH has killed so that Nigeria can develop your region!...but take note if you have ppl like Jonathan, Ngozi, Emefile, Dokpesi in your region the funds will disappear and be shared.

http://PingQuery.com - The Web Engine
Re: Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation by danieljmt: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
na crazy tslk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: Nigerians Dump Personal Cars For Public Transport, Car-Sharing / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr / Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.