Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39203 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ikechu12781: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

Stop wasting your precious time with yoloba desperate to be delta monkey diamdemsh02. The nigga is as smart as a peeble. He's brain dead as f2k. You can best him with facts with several links attached to it and several screenshot and the illiterate will keep on running his buf00n like a brain dead monkey.

The illiterate is a gay mofo so wtf do you expect.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:

I've died and gone to heaven laughing. Rose don't worry, God will punish you for killing me with laughter. Aniofia LOL.
Being serious, I'm happy someone sees what I see. I don't tell am. Nigeria no be third world country. Its an insult to other third world country. In fact that zoogeria needs it's own category.
I just got asked if I'm ok cos I burst out laughing at Nigeria needing its own category
Lwkm o

So funny but true, I can't see one single thing that qualifies Nigeria to be called third world? It's indeed an insult to third world countries.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Stop wasting your precious time with yoloba desperate to be delta monkey diamdemsh02. The nigga is as smart as a peeble. He's brain dead as f2k. You can best him with facts with several links attached to it and several screenshot and the illiterate will keep on running his buf00n like a brain dead monkey.

The illiterate is a gay mofo so wtf do you expect.

*Hands him a CARTON of chilled beer to calm him* cheesy

Those guys don't know how insensitive they sound trying to bully people into denying who they are. How convenient!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ikechu12781: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I have had this argument with Abagworo and some other Igbos. Ive told them that within the Rivers circle, there is a general consensus that Oyigbo land belongs to Ogoni people, especially Eleme. That anyday they said they want out, they will have to pack their bags and ferry across the Imo river back to Abia.

This is written by an OGONI MAN himself
Oyigbo is a town and Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is a satellite of Port Harcourt, lying a few kilometers to the northeast of the city. Sir Precious Oforji was elected Chairman of the Oyigbo LGA in 2008. HRH EZE MIKE NWAJI was installed the traditional of Oyigbo since 1998 to date.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) operates an oil well in the LGA.
The Oyigbo people are of Igbo extraction.
http://www.magnusabe.com/

This is why I keep saying this hopeathand is a yoloba monkey residing in PH. Quote me any day. I'll bet my entire savings this fool is not from river state.

Anyway, go and tell ogoni that oyigbo is their land. Oyigbo people don't even need to slap you, the ogoni's will do it for them.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Is this thread still alive? Hahahaha... Those "no-Igbos-in-SS" don enter one chance.

Omalicha'm ke ije?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Buhari4dullard: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2016

Nigeria hates the south-east & south-south but loves their resources

We shall leave Nigeria in Jesus Name.

And the idea of us leaving is scaring Nigeria.

That fear is making them react badly here on Nairaland that they bar us for any mention of us leaving
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by divide9ja: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Sorry yorubas but we the south-south identify with the Igbos, we have seen the way GEJ was treated in Power.
We support OBJ 2 times, when it got to our turn the South_west turned its back on us.

[/size]
We have intermarried well with the Igbos and they feel at home with us.

We dont destroy their business unlike the yorubas do.

The Yorubas are equally treating us in the south-south badly, you take our oil
but want to build the dry dock in the south-west.

N-Delta youths kick against building of NLNG Dry-dock in Badagry

on August 07, 2015 / in News 12:48 am / Comments

PORT HARCOURT—Youth groups in Niger Delta have threatened to shut down the operations of Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Company, NLNG, in their communities of the region, especially in Rivers State over the alleged location of its Drydock in Badagry, Lagos.

The youths drawn from the six states of Niger Delta, while briefing newsmen in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said it was wrong for NLNG to abandon the region where it has its base to site a project that will provide jobs for youths of the region in Lagos.

Spokesman of the youths, Mr Simeon Wilcox, said the youths want the management of NLNG operating in Bonny, Rivers State to make public their position on the recent news of the location of its Drydock in Badagry, Lagos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/n-delta-youths-kick-against-building-of-nlng-dry-dock-in-badagry/

So yorubas you want our oil but dont want us to benefit from it.
We shall not be slaves to the south-west or the North of Nigeria.

SO WE THE SOUTH-SOUTH REACH OUT TO THE SOUTH-EAST

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ikechu12781: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

*Hands him a CARTON of chilled beer to calm him* cheesy

Those guys don't know how insensitive they sound trying to bully people into denying who they are. How convenient!

The two ijaw miscreant are irrelevant. I keep telling them and begging them to come to anioma and say there nonsense in our land, if they leave with both head still intact, they can call me a bastard
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2016
madenigga:
Someone saying Igbo land starts and ends in Southeast is the same as the person saying ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa.
Its only this new generation dat doesn't know the actions and drama dat played following the creation of Rivers state, the people involved, the people who protested.
Ijaws u people know u are not true Rivers sons at heart, u people want to create a new state oil Rivers and Bayelsa because of selfish reasons, get ur state 1st then we wud discuss.

I like this. I can see how they've avoided this your post. If they want to continue with their "no-Igbos-in-SS" then it will also make sense to say there are no Ijaws in Rivers and Delta. cheesy

THERE ARE NO IJAWS IN RIVERS AND DELTA STATES. IJAW STARTS AND ENDS IN BAYELSA.

Any person in Rivers claiming Ijaw is an impostor. Again I repeat, there are no Ijaws in Rivers and Delta States, Ijaw starts and ends in Bayelsa. Every group in Rivers and Delta are distinct groups. cheesy

Ndi ara.

Truckpusher I hope I'm speaking your mind. grin

Cc: Rose2014

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:

The two ijaw miscreant are irrelevant. I keep telling them and begging them to come to anioma and say there nonsense in our land, if they leave with both head still intact, they can call me a bastard

*Hands him another CARTON of chilled beer with ice cubes since the first carton did not work* cheesy

Don't mind them Nwanne mmadu
Ndi ara
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Candyrain:
Is this thread still alive? Hahahaha... Those "no-Igbos-in-SS" don enter one chance.

Omalicha'm ke ije?
Nwoke Mara Mma I'm always loyal

kiss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Candyrain:

I like this. I can see how they've avoided this your post. If they want to continue with their "no-Igbos-in-SS" then it will also make sense to say there are no Ijaws in Rivers. cheesy

THERE ARE NO IJAWS IN RIVERS STATE. IJAW STARTS AND ENDS IN BAYELSA.

Any person in Rivers claiming Ijaw is an impostor. Again there are no Ijaws in Rivers State, Ijaw starts and ends in Bayelsa. Every group in Rivers are a distinct group. cheesy

Ndi ara.

Truckpusher I hope I'm speaking your mind. grin

Cc: Rose2014

You don join IK in his vexation too? cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:

I've died and gone to heaven laughing. Rose don't worry, God will punish you for killing me with laughter. Aniofia LOL.
Being serious, I'm happy someone sees what I see. I don't tell am. Nigeria no be third world country. Its an insult to other third world country. In fact that zoogeria needs it's own category.

Hahahaha... The way you guys are going about murdering Nigeria, all I can say is DIARIS GOD oooo.... cheesy grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

You don join IK in his vexation too? cheesy

Nne their mischievousness is just to much to be ignored. Just negodi.

I saw what you posted on that double agent of the underworld. Perhaps they've given him the protection he was seeking. Pls rest your case on him, it's not worth it.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... The way you guys are going about murdering Nigeria, all I can say is DIARIS GOD oooo.... cheesy grin

Lol it's about time we begin to accept the truth. 56 years later, we've only succeeded in moving backwards cheesy

John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. -
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Candyrain:

Nne their mischievousness is just to much to be ignored. Just negodi.

I saw what you posted on that double agent of the underworld. Perhaps they've given him the protection he was seeking. Pls rest your case on him, it's not worth it.

Thanks for the advice oga m
I have
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

Lol it's about time we begin to accept the truth. 56 years later, we've only succeeded in moving backwards cheesy

John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. -

GBAMEST! Let me say it like you. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

Thanks for the advice oga m I have
Thanks too
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:

This is written by an OGONI MAN himself

http://www.magnusabe.com/

This is why I keep saying this hopeathand is a yoloba monkey residing in PH. Quote me any day. I'll bet my entire savings this fool is not from river state.

Anyway, go and tell ogoni that oyigbo is their land. Oyigbo people don't even need to slap you, the ogoni's will do it for them.

I'm sure they'll tell you that Magnus Abe is an impostor.

The Opobo/Nkoro people are mainly farmers and fishermen.They are of Igbo extraction. They speak Igbo language mixed with pidgin and Igbani. Just like the neighbouring Bonny, founded by Ndokis of Azuogu, slaves from the hinterlan transformed the demography of the area when the Transatlantic Slave Trade was abolished. Ijaws who came in as porters also settled there and the Igbo language was adopted. Although, there are no indigenous Ijaw communities there, most Ijaw migrants and porters have fully been integrated into the original indigenous Igbo communities.

Hmmm... I'm shocked grin

Oyigbo is a town and Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is a satellite of Port Harcourt, lying a few kilometers to the northeast of the city. Sir Precious Oforji was elected Chairman of the Oyigbo LGA in 2008. HRH EZE MIKE NWAJI was installed the traditional of Oyigbo since 1998 to date. Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) operates an oil well in the LGA.
The Oyigbo people are of Igbo extraction.

Even Andoni has a touch of Igbo in their language.

Chaiii this Magnus Abe must be a criminal, he must be jailed cheesy cheesy

Truckpusher pls report asap. We need to jail this man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rose2014 are you sawing what I'm seen cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Duru1(m): 3:29am On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ignoramus, Okrika alone has TWO exclusive LGAs (Okrika and Ogu/Bolo), and also shared PH LGA with Ikwerres. PHALGA has two seats in RSHA, Ikwerre produce one and Okrika produce one. This is just Okrika o, not to talk of the Ijaws as a whole in RVS.

Like I said, you are an ignoramus. I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu didn't tell you this.

Most Ikwerre, as fake as their so-called ancestral acclaimed name sounds, are relatively nobodies.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Duru1:

Most Ikwerre, as fake as their so-called ancestral acclaimed name sounds, are relatively nobodies.

*Hands him a glass of chilled red wine to calm him*

Pls Don't insult the whole of ikwere because of some mischievous fellows on nl

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by cheruv: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We have seen MANY impostors. Oga, no de disturb me abeg... No Igbo in Rivers state!

Cest fini!
Exactly... Just as ijaws are only found in bayelsa
The kalabari and the wakrike are Igboid Ijo, the only non Igboid group in Rivers are the Ogoni

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by LMFashions: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful thread
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by SonOfEl(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley ....Happy New Year to my e-family, the extended Nairaland Family, Seun, Lalasticlala and all level headed mods
Shymm3x , fx45, tpiander , mazeltov,
debinile, tpiarh11 , Alero3Arubi , Truckpusher, BishopMagic , MizMyColi, udondeymadt, Davehunk,247notire, puntertim,
Freemanan, Nuzo1, TonyeBarcanista,
SonOfEl, tblaze007, IbnSultaan,
stevecantrell , Billyonaire, 2SWT,
bigfrancis21 and my lovers on Nairaland... Salute

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
LMFashions:
Beautiful thread

Thanks dear
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Funny how this thread got to 19 pages.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by ishiamu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rose2014:

The guy you quoted has gone back to APC

Just for your info. If you doubt me, go through his posts in recent times, you'll find that he can't call APC out again even when the opportunity calls for it. Go through his posts and see

Btw a trial will convince u. One screenshot attached. You'll notice that they used him to play down fuel subsidy removal reaction from nler opposition. He was the one that opened the thread to say 'fuel subsidy must go'
Same guy who played a part in using same against GEJ then when he was in APC . I started suspecting him when he became the chief judge against Diezani. He literarily judged n found her guilty when no court has done same.
You'll equally notice that his comments these days start with "Though I'm pro PDP but......" Then he'll go ahead n make his case for APC

While I don't care if he has decamped again or not, I'm only worried he's now creating a lot of confusion by wearing APC in PDP clothing.
Look for PDP threads criticizing opposition, he won't comment. If at all he does, he'll be running PDP down

He can make a case for anything right now as long as it suits APC agenda

Go figure

Any man that betrays loyalty ones should be feared for life. Tonyebarcanista is just not a st8 4ward dude.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by fx45(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley....Happy New Year to my e - family..... fx45 and my lovers on Nairaland... Salute
Happy new year dear... I've been incarcerated since after christmas. Just completed my jail time. How are you doing?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
fx45:
Happy new year dear... I've been incarcerated since after christmas. Just completed my jail time. How are you doing?
Happy New Year Hon..incarcerated? OK...why?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by fx45(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Happy New Year Hon..incarcerated? OK...why?
Incarcerated by an overzealous moderator for speaking my mind and for being what I am...

I'm still expecting that pm... Hope it won't take the whole year
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
fx45:
Incarcerated by an overzealous moderator for speaking my mind and for being what I am...

I'm still expecting that pm... Hope it won't take the whole year
...oh OK! whatever mehn...nairaland is gradually loosing its edge anyways..I rarely frequent like before
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by fx45(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...oh OK! whatever mehn...nairaland is gradually loosing its edge anyways..I rarely frequent like before
You do BBM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.