Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) (58555 Views)

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by ceeSleek(m): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2016
iconSAGE1:
A tout is a tout, dat stuff olamide did is just not necessary..imagine Don jazzy..God my respect just tripple for Don baba,,meanwhile Dija just de smile de clap

Shey na wetyn don jazzy talk?
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by senrino(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Let's be honest Olamide was immatured that's not professional.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Emrey: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
If this is this biggest award in naija..then we have a long way to go....

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by rafeelly(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
I knew this next rated was going to cause controversy and olamide didn't even wait to collect the artist of the year award again... smh for Nigerians
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SUPOL(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Cutest9gerian:
Don jazzy..dats f up..its the Award that pained Olamide..not the car
u fink don jazzy doesn't no?
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Helkayklassic(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide don vex go Mavin vex go Another beef don set up
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by seedord247(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
ladenz:

He wasn't referring to YBNL when he spoke of haters.

Bruh a shade doesn't have to have a specific target but the intending target can read btw the lines.... That shade is for YBNL and Olamide gotta clear the scripts

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Shaadey: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Wow at last...Ojuelegba is worth it and e be like sey Olamide don go house....The journey continues on twitter
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SlyCharlie(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide Just pulled a yeezy on them . . . Lol
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Ehen, is YBNL haters?
A clear conscience fears no accusation, except of course they are actually hating, of course they are!
If it's like that, Kiss Daniel should be angry too...

Buh don jazzy cam bak and called out olamide, wen it was obvious, olamide was madt @ the show organisers..

Don jazzy had a low key hatred in his heart for olamide and he jus showed it today.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Helkayklassic(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
I love beefs be it eatable or not. Could they please repeat the programme back to where they announced the next rated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by omisakint: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
https://twitter.com/olamide_YBNL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by seedord247(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:
olamide really disappointed himself; he showed us how barbaric he could really be... Most animalistic behavior av ever seen on a stage of dah magnitude. Too much alcohol i guess!

If saying the obvious or the truth is animalistic to you... i see the reason why you are still living in face me and slap you

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by sauceEEP(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
These guy's are trying to reduce the worth of this headies award. How can olamide and crew leave just like that? What is with these artists that won but were absent to receive the award? It's absurd why can't the award be given to upcoming artist like kiss Daniel to encourage them rather than wasting it on already made act's like wizkid who don't value it.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Where is the maturity in what don jazzy did?
If jazzy was really matured he would have ignored olamide's rants.Ybnl never cared about the car(that plastic hyundai sonata).

10 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
I agree with you but Olamide shouldn't have shown such expression cos Rikado himself acknowledged the fact that Lil Kesh is also a good artist. He shouldn't have ruined Adekunle's moment to the extent that he hit the microphone on the ground.... Common.....
You are right on that but I guess he wouldn't be the first to react in such a manner at an award event.

Sometimes it's just really painful when you know you've worked really hard and you get no reward for it.

This is the second time reekado banks is beating lil kesh to an award even when kesh clearly has a lot of songs that are better than banks.

It's really frustrating i must say and clearly one would suspect something went wrong.

Now don jazzy has added fuel to the fire. I don't think he would want to be in such a controversy.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
Where is the maturity in what don jazzy did?
If jazzy was really matured he would have ignored olamide's rants.Ybnl never cared about the car(that plastic hyundai sonata).
Thank you!

All I saw was him adding fuel to the fire that's all.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Pearlyakin:
Olamide don insult donjay on twitter.
Those tweets are mad!
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by baromontesquie: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Them don play see u again ooooo...make una go sleep
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is boiling on twitter!
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=seedord247 post=41567011]

Imagine ds barbarian that live under the bridge trying to make a case for barbarism! U so much need sense dis year
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by pocohantas(f): 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Buh don jazzy cam bak and called out olamide, wen it was obvious, olamide was madt @ the show organisers..

Don jazzy had a low key hatred in his heart for olamide and he jus showed it today.
I don't support Don jazzy's response though, the moment he came on stage all sober, I knew he was about to say something "not nice". I feel his crew influenced his response.
It's also obvious that the award is the issue, not the car...he just decided to take that car shot to belittle Olamide.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
seedord247:

Bruh a shade doesn't have to have a specific target but the intending target can read btw the lines.... That shade is for YBNL and Olamide gotta clear the scripts

Baba na only you they see road for this thread..

Reekado started the beef by sayin ybnl and there fans are pained..imagine

Olamide cam out and vexed for the show organisers not REEKY nor mavins

Don jazzy took it upon himself to insult olamide..

I saw dija and the rest of them hailin him..

All dis artist jus smile for the camera, they hate themselves lowkey

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by baromontesquie: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide craze gannn...i dnt think he knws wat hez typin on twitter...callin jazzy a Bleep boy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Chai, awon headies was unceremoniously ended. They didn't even do ending announcements they just continued with their regular programming. Naija, we have 50 years to match MTV's standard in everything.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by playboy99(m): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Tweets Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 56s I mean bastard .. Lol u even tried to Bleep waned up .. A boy brought up .. Luv publicity stunt so much u should strike a deal with IG . View details · Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 7m Don jazzy is human ... Not God I only aired my opinion .. Don't mention my name ... Biko .. View details · Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 9m God punish elder wey de fucking call me out when I no call him name . Bastard ! View details · Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 10m I did not mention father's name on d stage don't fucking mention my name Bleep boy . Don't try all ds shit with me . View details · Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 11m Mother fucker d'banj senior de call u don .. After all u still come twitter diss d guy cause u guys .. Had issues .. All d fucking fake View details · Olamide Adedeji @olamide_YBNL 13m And fucking gave her Manager to call me Bleep nigga .. Don't come to d mainland .. Honestly .. Bleep u !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fucking mainland . View details

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Deyemmy(m): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Davido has said it earlier before... Lil kesh deserve that award... Olamide and Don J. doesnt need that shit.... but Baddo said the truth..
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Helkayklassic(m): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
This is getting serious o, YBNL crew don go attach Mavin crew for road o, them don dey break bottle. Lol
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by okirewaju(f): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
ladenz:

May Don Jazzy come talk him own. Can you imagine him pulling that olamide stunt? D guy lacks maturity jor
That's just it
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by obibanks: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm so sorry for those who paid to attend the event
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Cutest9gerian(m): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Reekado sef no get sense..u win award,instead of u to thank God..u come dey call haters..must everything be haters?when wizzy won next rated did he mention haters..likewise Davido..even patoranking..everytime haters..na only u get haters..NONSENSE!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Omashola Vs Mike: Bet9ja Arena Game Weekly Record Proves Mike Won (Photo) / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / Slay Queen Climbs Fence At Big Brother Naija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.