Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) (58540 Views)

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SUPOL(m): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Buh don jazzy cam bak and called out olamide, wen it was obvious, olamide was madt @ the show organisers..

Don jazzy had a low key hatred in his heart for olamide and he jus showed it today.
where was olamide wen don baba started music? Still in d street. Y won't he call his name? He is a small boy

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by omisakint: 3:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by seedord247(m): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Baba na only you they see road for this thread..

Reekado started the beef by sayin ybnl and there fans are pained..imagine

Olamide cam out and vexed for the show organisers not REEKY nor mavins

Don jazzy took it upon himself to insult olamide..

I saw dija and the rest of them hailin him..

All dis artist jus smile for the camera, they hate themselves lowkey

God bless you trillion times bruh...

see the way Dija and Korede jumping up and down right?

But hypocrisy has blind us in Naija so bad we see the truth but we cant say it...

Again, Olamide and YBNL have changed the game and they will stay long in the game than mavins and mohit put together

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by okirewaju(f): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
I like him a lot but that was very disrespectful.Nobody wins everytime.
Imagine his reaction

Smh
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are right on that but I guess he wouldn't be the first to react in such a manner at an award event.

Sometimes it's just really painful when you know you've worked really hard and you get no reward for it.

This is the second time reekado banks is beating lil kesh to an award even when kesh clearly has a lot of songs that are better than banks.

It's really frustrating i must say and clearly one would suspect something went wrong.

Now don jazzy has added fuel to the fire. I don't think he would want to be in such a controversy.
I agree it can be annoying really.... I guess that's life for you. You win some you lose some. Remember Wizkid last year? Don Jazzy should have just ignored him rather than making reference to Olamide and the Korean Car. It's bad really
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by haryormeedeh(f): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2016
is that how they ended the awards? they have rubbish the life of headies patapata
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Motunrayo01: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Did you guys see d insult olamide gave donbaba on twitter now. O ga oo. All is vanity. IMO I love rekadoo banks especially dat his katapot song. And also YBNL should av encouraged their followers to vote instead of ranting. Rekadoo begged his fans to vote , is not by skiborobo skibo sometimes.

See as dey spoil d show ontop car . Even hip TV no gree show am again .

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Helkayklassic(m): 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
This is getting serious. Olamide no dey share money on twitter, na pure love his fans got for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Cutest9gerian:
Reekado sef no get sense..u win award,instead of u to thank God..u come dey call haters..must everything be haters?when wizzy won next rated did mention haters..likewise Davido..even patoranking..everytime haters..na only u get haters..NONSENSE!!!
Reekado banks is a stupid immature nonetity.He ignorantly escalated this beef.Collect your award and gerrout instead yapping trash and making mockery of his imaginary haters.That guy has a leaking mouth.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SUPOL(m): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2016
[color=][/color]
naijaboiy:

You are right on that but I guess he wouldn't be the first to react in such a manner at an award event.

Sometimes it's just really painful when you know you've worked really hard and you get no reward for it.

This is the second time reekado banks is beating lil kesh to an award even when kesh clearly has a lot of songs that are better than banks.

It's really frustrating i must say and clearly one would suspect something went wrong.

Now don jazzy has added fuel to the fire. I don't think he would want to be in such a controversy.
what are u talkin about? What about d controversy? Don jazzy resemble small boy 4ur eyes? He deliberately dropped dat statement, let olamide kill himself.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by sauceEEP(m): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2016
That Twitter handle is fake,Olamide cannot be this uncouth.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by 2Awesome: 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide should have done it in a better way. but jazzy should have called his name too. anyway I am happy for rekadoo. a lot of pple are claiming he his fight for Kesh. how about Kiss who has not body to fight for him. I love the streetz but violence is not the answer.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
SUPOL:
where was olamide wen don baba started music? Still in d street. Y won't he call his name? He is a small boy
Olamide is not a small boy,he is the most consistent artiste in Nigeria for the past five years,Give the guy some respect.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide dey tweet base on highness things oo.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SlyCharlie(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide has gone mad on Twitter!!!!! . . https://mobile.twitter.com/olamide_YBNL?ref_src=twsrc
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceEEP:
That is his verified twitter handle.The guy is obviously drunk but then you pour out your deepest emotions when you are high lol

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 3:42am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceEEP:

How do u know is fake?

Can u post the original handle?

2016 El - classico

YBNL vs MAVINS
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 3:42am On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
Olamide is not a small boy,he is the most consistent artiste in Nigeria for the past five years,Give the guy some respect.
Baba leave that issue of small boy things here,for a musician to be consistence for the past 5 years with top selling albums,give him some credit joor.Rekado banks dey feel like boss now.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by haryormeedeh(f): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
I use to think reekado has sense o, I pick him over korede anytime. but I can see it's their brains in exchange for record label

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
evy1:
Baba leave that issue of small boy things here,for a musician to be consistence for the past 5 years with top selling albums,give him some credit joor.Rekado banks dey feel like boss now.
Am sorry bro,wanted quoting the other guy.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Will advice Hip TV to just cancel this next Rated award to avoid beef among artiste.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by STILESGANG: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
evy1:
We are saying the same thing
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by drnairalov: 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
damn u need to see olamide tweets now!!!!
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2016
That is olamide verified twitter account.

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
To me,both rekado banks and Lil kesh does not deserve the award.

Kiss daniel all the way,this guy came out from nowhere,he has no group supporters unlike mavin and ybnl.The song woju made so much wave...Is it that trash skiborobo or efeloju wey kesh sing or banks cataput wey no make wave?

6 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by tchijay: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
don jazzy tho.... u don't like awards and u chose today to tell us .... smh

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 3:49am On Jan 02, 2016
SUPOL:
[color=][/color]what are u talkin about? What about d controversy? Don jazzy resemble small boy 4ur eyes? He deliberately dropped dat statement, let olamide kill himself.
And you what are you talking about?

You can't tell me olamide was referring to don jazzy when he came to rant on stage. He was simply airing his opinion like he did last year and anybody who was watching would know that he was expressing his displeasure over the awards with Hiptv and not don jazzy.

So can you please tell me why don jazzy climbed the stage to mention olamide's name?

Olamide never called anyone's name but don jazzy wants to claim boss and he threw a direct insult at him for no reason and you all are calling him mature.

You all need to get your brains checked honestly. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 02, 2016
That award to reekado banks z deservin. Apart from adekunle gold no other ybnl sings songs dat have content and can stand d test of time. Check out the songs of the mavins u will see content along side d hit u guyz are shoutin abt. Wat z d essenc of a song if in ten yrs u can't proudly play dem to ur children or evn see dem to buy. So lets b factual and sincere. Hit songs with out content z fake. Wat z sneh, wat z shakiti, wat z all dat terms can dey stand d test of time in our generation wia kids of dis days

7 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by AKMoney1(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg make una go sleep na, show don finish. Headies is dead. cheesy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by fmnola: 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy caused all this, olamide was only angry at the organizers and not mavin, reakardo or don jazzy himself but Don jazzy went all out to call Olamide's name on stage. What Olamide did was bad but Don jazzy made the biggest bluff. He shouldn't have said that. Olamide is an humble guy, When he won his first award he said "Young john you produced it so the award is for you so talk to them (audience)" Real beef in the industry now.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Niyi47(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Jesus Christ of Capua y' all need to see olamide's tweet right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / Omashola Vs Mike: Bet9ja Arena Game Weekly Record Proves Mike Won (Photo) / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.