Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy (4550 Views)

Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo) / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
A Chinese father in east China's Shanghai reportedly burst into tears and collapsed on the floor in a jewelry store after hearing that his daughter said YES to a marriage proposal by a Japanese man.

Click link to see the Japanese man - https://www.mazech.com/japanese

Lol, this thing going on between Chinese women and Japanese men cheesy grin

Before you go...
Register at mazech.com to receive latest hottest viral news by email!!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by girlhaley(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
La click la bend

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
girlhaley:
La click la bend

grin grin grin

Lol, click to see the boy for yourself...

Huh...

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by cruzita(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
I see the boy for dream no need to click.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Make dem allow us marry who we love in 2016, abegi!!
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by Daughterzion(f): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Whats the difference btw collapse and faint? sad
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Daughterzion:
Whats the difference btw collapse and faint? sad

One of our contributors came up with this:

"There isnt a huge difference but yes they are different. Collapsing is when your body gives out and you loose all control. When you collapse you dont necessarily loose consciousness all the time. When fainting it is a mental and/or physical breakdown. When you do not receive enough nutrition in the body you become lightheaded and your body shuts down, in a mental situation you receive the same light 'headedness' except this time it is due to a traumatic shock that your brain shuts down towards. The main difference is that when you collapse you can still contain consicousness but when you faint you loose consciousness for either a few seconds to a few weeks".

Another says: "Collapsing is losing strength and falling down. Fainting is losing consciousness. You do usually collapse when you faint, but you don't always faint when you collapse."

Read more at https://www.mazech.com/Education

Featured story:

86-year-old man takes college entrance exam for 15th time because he failed each time! grin grin

Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/college_entrance_exam

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by Lastdays: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by Wealthyone: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok, make I help una kari d foto kom hia. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by odinese(m): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Looll
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by odinese(m): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Lool
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by tpiar: 4:41am On Jan 02, 2016
do they intermarry?
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 5:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol, in the beginning when romance started, the man tried all his best to prevent the Japanese guy from getting near his daughter, but all his efforts....tactics and demands didn't work cheesy grin
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by adeniyi3971(m): 5:29am On Jan 02, 2016
she needs Jesus in her life..
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by tpiar: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2016
talktomazech:
Lol, in the beginning when romance started, the man tried all his best to prevent the Japanese guy from getting near his daughter, but all his efforts....tactics and demands didn't work cheesy grin

why is it funny?
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

why is it funny?

Funny because LOVE HAPPENS. DON'T STOP IT!!

Featured story:

Woman, 53 accidentally sent text to 23-year-old stranger. They ended up getting married!

Tpiar, click to read - https://www.mazech.com/love_happens

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by tpiar: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2016
i dont read that kind of stuff.
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
i dont read that kind of stuff.

Lol, you've now made it more funny for being on romance section but not reading romance topics.

Ok, hopefully you'll like to read this one:

Meet the 2015 ugliest man in Zimbabwe grin

Click to read - https://www.mazech.com/mr_ugly

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by tpiar: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2016
not interested, stop quoting me plz.
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
not interested, stop quoting me plz.

Ok, I won't quote you again.

O my Gosh, did I just do that

Huh, love is beautiful!!

Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/love_is_beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by tpiar: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2016
which part of dont quote me do you not understand?

i'd worry more about my own life, if i were you.
Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by talktomazech: 6:05am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
which part of dont quote me do you not understand?

i'd worry more about my own life, if i were you.

Lol grin grin grin

Re: Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy by postonmazech: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
What's wrong with marrying a Japanese! Huh? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.