Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? (4552 Views)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
So many people dont see this as nothing, i dnt see anything wrong in helping a stranger out. But today after entering a bus and meeting a guy who asked me to pay his transport (after which i did), this guy started asking me out. Inside a bus. After paying his transport. No shame. That's a real big turn off. So pls guys what do u think.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Carowline(f): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by iceberylin(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Was he serious undecided

Should've taken him to Yaba-Left..
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Justiyke4u: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Babe
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Was he serious undecided

lolz. He was very serious.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by festyalias2baba(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dat guy definitely needs factory reset!!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
festyalias2baba:
Dat guy definitely needs factory reset!!
Lolz. I bliv so
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Was he serious undecided

Its not more yaba left

Its now yaba phase 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by obiorathesubtle: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.. The balls on that guy!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by iceberylin(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Its not more yaba left

Its now yaba phase 2 grin

Serious?

Yaba-left sounds funnier.. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:

Serious?

Yaba-left sounds funnier.. grin

grin all join
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
That guy get over confidence
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by joliyp(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
is right if only his a responsible guy with responsible conversion
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
joliyp:
It's not right to do so. African mentality really sucks.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:
So many people dont see this as nothing, i dnt see anything wrong in helping a stranger out. But today after entering a bus and meeting a guy who asked me to pay his transport (after which i did), this guy started asking me out. Inside a bus. After paying his transport. No shame. That's a real big turn off. So pls guys what do u think.
It's pitiful!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by menabae(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
The guy no get shame sef,
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by joliyp(f): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
DeeTus:
It's not right to do so. African mentality really sucks.
maybe
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
joliyp:
You do it?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by joliyp(f): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:
You do it?
not all guys ve d intention of asking us out
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's the reason for the lampooning exactly? That he asked you to pay his tfare or that he wooed you? Don't guys usually pay for ladies tfare without making a humming out of it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
He probably thinks you'd be generous enough to be his Sugar mom??grin

Guys could be such golddigers!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. I bliv so
You were kind enough to pay his bills, he was man enough to still ask you out..
I see nothing wrong in his action. You either give him a yes or a stern "No" and don't make issues out of it. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by 2dice(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
As you don Turn sure ATM so ...like the nigga tho grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by 2dice(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:

smD
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You were kind enough to pay his bills, he was man enough to still ask you out..
I see nothing wrong in his action. You either give him a yes or a stern "No" and don't make issues out of it. Thank you
I am not making issues out of anything.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol, maybe your gesture made him see you as the kinda chic that'll have his back. The wind beneath his wings tongue cheesy Or maybe someone, a stranger, has never done something so kind to him before & was moved/overwhelmed with emotion, hence the proposition.

Very nice of you, btw.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
What's the reason for the lampooning exactly? That he asked you to pay his tfare or that he wooed you? Don't guys usually pay for ladies tfare without making a humming out of it
Helping a person out is not a problem but when dat person tries to take advantage of my help it becomes a problem. He could have saved d wooing and ended it with just a thank you(it wldnt hurt)
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gbam!!!
Estharfabian:

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oma307:
Gbam!!!
chop knuckle jaweh!wink

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Leriebloom(f): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Lol, maybe your gesture made him see you as the kinda chic that'll have his back. The wind beneath his wings tongue cheesy Or maybe someone, a stranger, has never done something so kind to him before & was moved/overwhelmed with emotion, hence the proposition.

Very nice of you, btw.
Tnk u
I cld tell it wsnt mainly bcoz he was moved or overwhelmed with emotion, he wanted sth more, frm d way he spoke he made it pretty obvious.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am not making issues out of anything.
Let's hope it's as you've said it.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Helping a person out is not a problem but when dat person tries to take advantage of my help it becomes a problem. He could have saved d wooing and ended it with just a thank you(it wldnt hurt)

Hmmm you're just being presuppositional and aren't certain his advances was designed to take advantage of your charitable gesture. Asking you out after offsetting his tfare doesn't imply he's baleful.

Has it occurred to you that your rare act of benevolent towards him, especially as a lady, might have ensnared you to his heart and his intentions were genuine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / "I Love You" Vs " I Care A Lot About You" / See Photos Of Nigerian Guys Getting Married To Old White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.