Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

People Say I Look Innocent. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say I Look Innocent. (3275 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by firstking01(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
shey, yua satisfied nw with the responses?...next tym u'd tink well before opening a thread undecided
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Lolz whoever said you look innocent must be high on jogodo.
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by yemoxyl(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Another mamagee undecided
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lexxyfund:
go and feed her na, foolish woman

Who is this jobless self-servicer ? grin Faceless asshole !!!

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jesitush:

ur father asshole, ur mother motherfucker.. go get a life and stop bashing online ... if d girl was actually hungry, how many people have you fed in your entire life.. I think, you should start using that white organ upstairs call brain, from ur picture I can see you are an old woman, m just 12yrs, you should be ashame exchanging words with me, but that's shows how uncultured and irresponsible you are... my advice; go get a life, get married, have kids, and stop wasting ur life online bashing people... my 1cent tho...
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by mizquote(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lexxyfund:
ur father asshole, ur mother motherfucker.. go get a life and stop bashing online ... if d girl was actually hungry, how many people have you fed in your entire life.. I think, you should start using that white organ upstairs call brain, from ur picture I can see you are an old woman, m just 12yrs, you should be ashame exchanging words with me, but that's shows how uncultured and irresponsible you are... my advice; go get a life, get married, have kids, and stop wasting ur life online bashing people... my 1cent tho...

e done do.
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by ebeneade(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jesitush:

Aunty no vex hon

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by ebeneade(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:

Really!!!!!
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by akachidi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
mizquote:
I have heard that a million times.
ppl often say, you look like you can't hurt a fly.

then they get surprised when I act and they say, oh! you look to good or innocent for dah.

I know am a bit stubborn sha.

so, do I look innocent?
Why your hip go one side
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by biz2get(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Devil i Know angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:

When a useless man of 49 claims he is 12 grin..

May you remain 12 forever , he - goat !!! angry

And it's obvious you never had a father as you were brought to this world by a bleeped up crack headed ,drippy headed biaaaaaatch who is dam cheap till date angry. That's why you can easily insult people's parent . Bloody ass self-servicer and a faceless pained ass hole cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
ebeneade:

Aunty no vex hon

Lol grin
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jesitush:

When a useless man of 49 claims he is 12 grin..

May you remain 12 forever , he - goat !!! angry

And it's obvious you never had a father as you were brought to this world by a bleeped up crack headed ,drippy headed biaaaaaatch who is dam cheap till date angry. That's why you can easily insult people's parent . Bloody ass self-servicer and a faceless pained ass hole cheesy
go and die woman, u are useless to our society
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
go and die woman, u are useless to our society

Go and tell that to your lay about punna itching mother or is she already at the streets of Allen ? ..... grin

Bloody wanking, faceless bigot ! angry Your H.I.V infected mother will die first grin

3 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Jesitush:

Go and tell that to your lay about punna itching mother or is she already at the streets of Allen ? ..... grin

Bloody wanking, faceless bigot ! angry Your H.I.V infected mother will die first grin
hey! Don't dare me, I already have ur picture, I might make you run mad.. You don't know who I am..
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by blayde(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
U look like my wicked sister.
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by blayde(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:

then they get surprised when I act and they say, oh! you look to good or innocent for dah.

so, do I look innocent?

U look like my wicked sister and she's also stubborn.
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lexxyfund:
hey! Don't dare me, I already have ur picture, I might make you run mad.. You don't know who I am..

May the devil punish your generation for that !!! angry

You don't know me either , you slow poking demon... You came after me and I wasn't the one that came after you !! Biaaaatch boy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Jesitush(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by tuminix(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wyning of d highest order

mizquote:

so, do I look innocent?
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:

so, do I look innocent?
Capital NO. Ur face be like crayfish weh dem kill him pikin. Mayb ur attitude looks like an innocent one. But ur face no be am. Ur waist area na fire. Dats my view. Incase na attentin u dey seek, most NL guys no be hubby material o.
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Eureka123(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
RexKex:
Ehya! The "Mamagee Virus" Don Reach This One... Sorry oo.

grin
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
You look Translucent..

Ashewo dem everywhere..
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jesitush:

May the devil punish your generation for that !!! angry

You don't know me either , you slow poking demon... You came after me and I wasn't the one that came after you !! Biaaaatch boy angry
You guys have sense nao
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by missfrancess(f): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Lexxyfund:
lol
Re: People Say I Look Innocent. by waleski(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2016
The level that my innocent face is bad is i can go back into a examination center to write weac and nobody will question me even though I'm done with school and working at a multinational bank. This one time i was talking to one man and he was kinda rude thinking i was probably sent on an errand. the next week i came to his shop in a suit looking like a badguy, the man said how can i help u sir, i said 'u don't remember me, i came to buy sososo last week', na so the man start to dey apologise. i just shrugged it off as one of those things and bought what i wanted. Just one of the many funny occasions. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / Guy Stares Seriously At A Lady’s Boobs While Dancing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.