Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) (8255 Views)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Any Girl On Nairaland With Eyes Prettier Than These Gets 100k From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by cosby02(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin *singing*opolo eye no be open eye
When will you show yourself
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by cosby02(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
grad2012:
Pretty.
That backside tho kiss grin
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by cosby02(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:

Black Bold Beautiful
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adanna28:
Pics of me, next set will show my sisters.

Everybody come and see yemoja. shocked

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by mommysgirl(f): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
cosby02:

Black Bold Beautiful
Nagode smiley
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
My blood sisters xo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by cosby02(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:

Nagode smiley
Yowa
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by TheMascot(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Andyblaze:
undecided
honestly.. I dnt think so..she is ur sis ai?..
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Op as you can see.... shocked Adanna eyes pass your sis own....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

Everybody come and see yemoja. sad

cheesy come all! Soon I swim in PH river to idemili river with eke.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
Op as you can see.... shocked Adanna eyes pass your sis own....

Dalu ni nwanne xo
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by goodheart02(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:

That's my baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:

Dalu ni nwanne xo
welcome....what's the time over there mam

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:

I want to come and marry from your family. I don't mind becoming a yemoja myself too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2016
goodheart02:

That's my baby.
doc....go and update na
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

I want to come and marry from your family. I don't mind becoming a yemoja myself too. cheesy
what are you doing up by this time
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2016
goodheart02:

That's my baby.

You know I love your eyes especially Obim, amongst other things too kiss
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
what are you doing up by this time

I dey do wizard meeting. You wan join our group? cheesy
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

You are in luck! More girls in my family so highly possible smiley
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
welcome....what's the time over there mam

Saturday 12:22 pm nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

I dey do wizard meeting. You wan join our group? cheesy
dem dey share cabin biscuit and zobo....I fit join
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:

Saturday 12:22 pm nwanne.
shocked this is awesome....will start checking world time.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
dem dey share cabin biscuit and zobo....I fit join

You no go school reach to know wetin wizard mean
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:

You are in luck! More girls in my family so highly possible smiley

Tell all of your sisters, nieces and cousins that they have a suitor. Please inform me of any openings. grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

You no go school reach to know wetin wizard mean
so wizard no fit chop cabin biscuit and zobo You think I go follow una chop raw meat and blood
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by goodheart02(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
doc....go and update na

Updates will be tomorrow bro. I just updated my horror story now. Let me just flex with you guys here small. Me na human being too oo **winks**
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
so wizard no fit chop cabin biscuit and zobo You think I go follow una chop raw meat and blood

If you no fit follow chop you no fit join be that. Unless you go apply for security man post when we dey conduct meeting. We go give you uniform. smiley
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2016
llaykorn:

If you no fit follow chop you no fit join be that. Unless you go apply for security man post when we dey conduct meeting. We go give you uniform. smiley
okay abeg...make una fry the meat this night...make I join
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Who is she
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by obainojazz(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2016
goodheart02:

Updates will be tomorrow bro. I just updated my horror story now. Let me just flex with you guys here small. Me na human being too oo **winks**
you right....take things easy...but do try in updating part two of your story....its damm interesting.... And reading horror story this night shocked I can't fit grin
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
okay abeg...make una fry the meat this night...make I join

Oil is our longtime enemy. We roast the meats in naked flames. smiley
Re: Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) by llaykorn: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2016
obainojazz:
you right....take things easy...but do try in updating part two of your story....its damm interesting.... And reading horror story this night shocked I can't fit grin

You can't fit to read simple horror story and you want to dine with men of lofty heights? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie / I'm lonely on Valentine's day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.