Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? (21978 Views)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Greene66: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
... angry

All of you combined! !!!

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Strahovski1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
She is beautiful. smiley

See the hair.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Greene66: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Light skin rules! undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Topestbilly(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Teamlightskin kiss

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
...some are prettier..

.but most are so ugly.....thankGod for photo editing apps.. grin :

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
For where??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op you are extremely DUMB.

Now you have posted this, has it made you any better?

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...some are prettier..

.but most are so ugly.....thankGod for photo editing apps.. grin :

Egbon shey wife dont use it ni?

U now casting we nl girls sad we dont like it o
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

...don't get it wrong please..my wife isn't a nairalander...am so sure

am not saying all female romancelanders..... grin :
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by halfricanadian(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...don't get it wrong please..my wife isn't a nairalander...am so sure

am not saying all female romancelanders..... grin :

Good grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

How have you been?
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by halfricanadian(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

How have you been?

quite cool had terrible past week bt glad its ok

U?
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

quite cool had terrible past week bt glad its ok

U?
Ooh...well I have been doin quite well.am glad you are okay as well
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by melison29(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *
sis u dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Ezedon(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
i only see light skin i didn't
see any beauty

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Adasun(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
melison29:
sis u dey vex oo
winku know women and jealousy nagrin grin grin
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
melison29:
sis u dey vex oo

Not at all.
Just disgusted with some black guys comparing white girls to us black girls.

I'm extremely fair so it doesn't get to me. But obviously gets to most Nigerian girls and kills their confidence, this is what gets to me.

Clowns like op should stop this nonsense attitude. I believe everyone is beautiful as God created us differently.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is ridiculous indeed! Here we go again, light skin vs dark skin, real hair vs weave blah blah...
And op u have the guts to compare that lady to all ur female down there...smh... undecided

12 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Greene66: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

Not at all.
Just disgusted with some black guys comparing white girls to us black girls.

I'm extremely fair so it doesn't get to me. But obviously gets to most Nigerian girls and kills their confidence, this is what gets to me.

Clowns like op should stop this nonsense attitude. I believe everyone is beautiful as God created us differently.

Will you keep shut! I'm of a mixed breed ( Negroid and Caucasian) so I'm not black neither I'm I fair. Besides, white girls are better than black girls.

*spits*

8 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by MoneypassGod(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

smiley.

*catwalks away *
The lady is soooo pretty... U cant even hide ur envy.

8 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Greene66:

Will you keep shut! I'm of a mixed breed ( Negroid and Caucasian) so I'm not black neither I'm I fair. Besides, white girls are better than black girls.

*spits*

You must be one very UGLY mulato then.
Mulato? Aww you haven't come across the word? Well, it's a mixture of a white parent and a black parent - usually making the child brown or black sometimes or even white sometimes. smiley

You're not mixed anything.

I put it to you, you're one hideous clown.

If you're actually mixed. Put up a picture smiley

If you feel white girls are better? Cool.
I love black guys better. We re all entitled to our preferences smiley.

Waiting for your pic. Black monkey smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Vinshu(f): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

You must be one very UGLY mulato then.
Mulato? Aww you haven't come across the word? Well, it's a mixture of a white parent and a black parent - usually making the child brown or black sometimes or even white sometimes. smiley

You're not mixed anything.

I put it to you, you're one hideous clown.

If you're actually mixed. Put up a picture smiley

If you feel white girls are better? Cool.
I love black guys better. We re all entitled to our preferences smiley.

Waiting for your pic. Black monkey smiley

He/she doesn't have to put any picture on his profile. You bantu negroid think you are special. Caucasian is much more appreciated than you!

Your dad will sell you to be with a white woman.

So just shove your BS up your black pvssy

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

And you must be a big FOOL! The op asked a simple question.

Obviously the lady in regard is much more sexier, prettier than most here. If it hurts you simply port to the next thread or go and bleach like the rest.

#LightSkin

I will never bleach. I adore my skin. smiley.

And you're a great RETARD. If you can't see op 's question is offensive.

It's okay. You were clearly raised by an animal. smiley.

I can't blame you and I'd resist the urge to reply anything from an animal again. smiley.

*catwalks away feeling beautiful *

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

He/she doesn't have to put any picture on his profile. You bantu negroid think you are special. Caucasian is much more appreciated than you!

Your dad will sell you to be with a white woman.

So just shove your BS up your black pvssy

Yet you're on a black forum, posting pictures and seeking for black cocks even with your Caucasian skin?

I don't enjoy fighting females like me.
I'll let your B's pass. smiley

21 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Strahovski1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

I will never bleach. I adore my skin. smiley.

And you're a great RETARD. If you can't see op 's question is offensive.

It's okay. You were clearly raised by an animal. smiley.

I can't blame you and I'd resist the urge to reply anything from an animal again. smiley.

*catwalks away feeling beautiful *

If you are beautiful then my dog must be very very hot! Infact my dog should win miss world if you are beautiful.

Nothing offensive in op post. White women are awesome. White people find good things.

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by BoiledHead(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

Yet you're on a black forum, posting pictures and seeking for black cocks even with your Caucasian skin?

Its like your head is not correct. You think you are beautiful? You cannot live with the fact that YOU WISH you are white. Shioor

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
evegran:

See this one.

Better wake up. The lady in the above pix is beautiful than you and all your sisters combined together.

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Evegran,,, evegran,,

lol.

That girl showed me pepper,,
.grin

She is principled on seeing the pictures of those who comment,,thats her stand tho and i respect that

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let me echo Lady evegran......You have no pic up.
Upload it an let's have a beauty judging
Tell then..... be silent.

10 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

Its like your head is not correct. You think you are beautiful? You cannot live with the fact that YOU WISH you are white. Shioor

I don't wish that.
Fine. I give up.

You guys are too dumb to comprehend simple English. I rather paint my nails than reply faceless losers. smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.