Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (60028 Views)

DJ Mixes Olamide Vs. Donjazy Fight At The Headies (funny video) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by VICKI777(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know our problem here in Nigeria,we too dey expect much 4rm people,OLAMIDE no fit talk pass hin brain nw,someone dat was brought into lime light by a song lyk "ENI DURO" ,he just said ordinary "iyalaya anybody" una come dey vex........... Don baba too really bleeped up,u be baba 4 ur lane,badoo too na baba 4 hin lane,u no suppose call him to come nd collect d car,though olamide's reaction says it's about d car because if it's about recognition,kiss Daniel ought to b ranting too,as well korede bello....cos dey both desrved recognition toooo My take: waiting patiently till wen rafeal benitez will smash his drink and MIC wen L.MESSI ix given d ballon d'or award in Zurich on Jan 11 This is just my view nd before u start breaking my head,I don apologise,in lilkesh voice "baaa mi loke ooo" "e darijimi ke"
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by adraskey: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yes, you right a bit, olamide overreacted which he apologized for but i think if the award went to kiss daniel, thats more fair and i think olamide wont react that way

The heat all started last year from the rookie award together with davido's comment and bovi's prank. The heat was so much adding to the fact that olamide was high

Moreover, lets look at it this way, the award is next rated not best alternative; its not for who had best lyrical content, it is for who can last more in the industry. Is just that Kiss daniel doesn't have anyone to speak for him, imagine if he is under davido or mi record label

In all i look forward to 2016 as a very good year. I anticipate for vector's album cool cool

Thanks.
BornSad:

Bro, I'm not taking sides now but let's be realistic here; by that statement, Olamide clearly insinuated that Reek didn't deserve the award.

Any sane person should be able to get that.

My last statement implies that you are not sane, right?

But I didn't mention your name!

Now, that's how it goes. ....

Besides, both artists are good but the award was one and Reek got it, what's the big deal?

Reek has better lyrics and people understand him. Nigerian music industry goes beyond Lagos m
Mainland, you know?

Ok, ok, ok.... that last paragraph is more opinionated than factual.

Hhmmm...Now that I've thought of it, maybe Don J should have thrown his own innuendos too instead of calling names....

What do you think?

At least, it's a better line of defense than that stuff you posted up there, lol.

You think 2016 is gonna be an interesting musical year, huh?

Happy Sunday!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Akposkool(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
teekay213:
is it about the polished lyrics or the crowd listening to the song?and by the way lil kesh has more hit songs than reekado,this is lagos any song with yoruba lyrics make wave that's what help olamide n others.
listen to yourself. So apart from lagos nobody else listen to music in nigeria? Tell me if all that voted where based in lagos. Go to instagram and see how reekado banks campaigned for this Award. Lil kesh wanna rely on lagos agberos who are not even on 2go.
It will be a shame to honor street mongers like kesh and neglect real guys like reekado banks and kiss daniel. Lagos my foot
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by peleson: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
babzy2:
People here ranting Banks got good lyrics blah blah blah...but una rock Lil kesh bangers pass! Awon smellos, Olamide Thumbs up for exposing that pretender Dumb Jazzy. grin grin
Rock Wetin?? The contrast is btw agbros n decent people! We ain't no agboros!! We rock no Kesh!!!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
femoyor:

Olamide drop just a punchline and its already a hit. Imagine a diss track, jazzy is a goner. Don jazzy idea of being a gentleman has been blown by dis beef, pple no longer see him for who he claim to be. Have u wondered why nobody has come out to defend don jazzy. 2016 is going to be fun
... they are not mate...don jazzy will look stupid if he replies olamide....age wise, money wise, popularity wise, education wise, exposure wise, just name it.... THEY ARE NOT MATE...can't you see ?...... don jazzy only said, " if na because of the moto make you they behave like small pikin, abeg come take am "...... bros abeg go watch the video..jahahhahahahhahahahaha
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Akosxxx(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
stevedre:

You may be right but my NAIJA people love ego better or nothing dey happen instead of facing reality then do the needful. Mavins fan base is massive n have more twitter followers so voting is as easy as 123 for person wey get time for Twitter. Don't joke with bottom power of NAIJA babes oo.. grin grin. they can easily influence a guy to vote for reekadobanks
lol, you re givin your opinion with a nice sense of humour whc got me laughing.. 'the bottom power of naija ladies' lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by evy1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Petroking:

Guy.. Nigeria songs are not poetry they don't have meaningful lyrics... If they want to do awards on Lyrics ... Kiss daniel would be first... He had two popular songs. Woju and Laye .. all with wonderful lyrics.. The only one i see with Reekado is Katapult.. and that was his only song.. Now back to Nigerian Industry and Factor... Even in the university.. A 1st class applies for a teaching job and a 2-1 does the same, the 2-1 gets the job because he is an indigene of the state.. or because of powers that be.. Now ... To the Music industry... How many songs did Mavin Records produced for Reekado in 2015.. That made waves... I think its just Katapult and Corner which was recently released.. Also how many times did the supposed released songs make the top ten countdown .. It only made the Top 10 countdown for two weeks..#FACTS.. Now to the YBNL Record.. Lil Kesh released.. Lyrically,Shoki,efejoku,Is it because i love you.. And made the countdown for 4 months. Now I will let you know that better and meaningful lyrics was not a criteria to give such award.. Who was given Album of the Year... Olamide... So are you trying to tell me that Olamide sings better and meaningful lyrics than everyone on that list. grin grin Another point of reasoning .. Last Year Reekado was giving the Rookie for the Year in the Headies and he never released any single as at that time, he was giving the Rookie of the year owing to his contribution in the Doro bucci song... Haba.. Pure Foul Play... When you see truth you say it. He no even suppose be nominated. Na back to what happened at the Headies.. Olamide was wrong to have dropped the mic and use Swear words. but he is not the type that hide his feelings.. which made it awfully bad. Now to Person papa wey still dey form say him be young man wey no wan gree marry.. (Don Jazzy).. I hear say him senior olamide by far. Next time he should learn to play the senior and not act foolishly.. I no say make he no talk but he can talk but not to mention a person's name... Mentioning the name means you were clearly drawing a line.. That you are ready for battle... In my own Opinion : Both team bleeped up... When messi won world best in 2010 Mourinho shout say which kind ojoro be this and why Wesley Sneijder or another person was not giving... Ojoro na ojoro.. that one no mean say messi no still be world best or ronaldo no still be world best. Please lets stop being sentimental and look from a Neutral aspect. God Bless #OneNigeria
Omo abeg seun create button for a million likes abeg..baba tuale for this ur post.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lekozy:
u what are u saying am not saying one is better than d other but this thing is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that this lil kesh deserve d award abi u wan lie u no dance to his shoki or efejoku hits nd many more....nd who is rekadoo where lil kesh dey.....

I no dance, to me giving that award to kesh would be dangerous to Nigerian music, encouraging young peeps to go out and churn out any kind of music just because people can dance to it.
like they said the award was based on voting, so it meant banks got more vote.
no one is better than the other but we need to start encouraging artiste who want to make good music..
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
adraskey:
Yes, you right a bit, olamide overreacted which he apologized for but i think if the award went to kiss daniel, thats more fair and i think olamide wont react that way

The heat all started last year from the rookie award together with davido's comment and bovi's prank. The heat was so much adding to the fact that olamide was high

Moreover, lets look at it this way, the award is next rated not best alternative; its not for who had best lyrical content, it is for who can last more in the industry. Is just that Kiss daniel doesn't have anyone to speak for him, imagine if he is under davido or mi record label

In all i look forward to 2016 as a very good year. I anticipate for vector's album cool cool

Thanks

Did you vote? If not, your opinion above didn't count. Those who voted decided and unfortunately, the majority of them do not agree with you.

The history you provided is interesting, it just didn't justify the fight.

I don't even understand the part where you wrote about it being fair if Kiss had it.... So it shouldn't go to Reek simply cause your preferred fan lost it?

See, I wasn't particular about lyrics, I was talking of public opinion, that's what counts. Regardless of how you put it, we were given the opportunity to decide and we did so what's the brawl all about?

Let your guy try and find out where he missed it and then come back better. Maybe his lyrics is good and his songs are great but the masses didn't just choose him and it's his duty to find out why. You think it'cause he targeted a much narrower audience? Who knows, it's up to him.

Honestly, I don't think it calls for a fight, bro. There's hardly an award where everyone agrees with the final result but then, that's just the way it is.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by toprealman: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
koastar:
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.
skiboroboskibo...google it grin
koastar:
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.
skiboroboskibo...google it
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by teekay213(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akposkool:
listen to yourself. So apart from lagos nobody else listen to music in nigeria? Tell me if all that voted where based in lagos. Go to instagram and see how reekado banks campaigned for this Award. Lil kesh wanna rely on lagos agberos who are not even on 2go.
It will be a shame to honor street mongers like kesh and neglect real guys like reekado banks and kiss daniel. Lagos my foot
lagos ur foot!if it not lagos while all the upcoming artist rushing down to lagos or tell me any state that has only 10 percent of what lagos has concerning artist.and tell me just 2 hit songs from reekado?it will have been okay if it was given to kiss daniel but reekado,no!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by femoyor: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
originalmachine:
... they are not mate...don jazzy will look stupid if he replies olamide....age wise, money wise, popularity wise, education wise, exposure wise, just name it.... THEY ARE NOT MATE...can't you see ?...... don jazzy only said, " if na because of the moto make you they behave like small pikin, abeg come take am "...... bros abeg go watch the video..jahahhahahahhahahahaha
But if they are not on d same level as u claim, don jazzy would not have replied him. His reply shows dey are on the same level. Moreover, dey are both boss in their own right. Safe bro
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by CoCoLav(f): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please what's the name of the song that was played after don jazzy finished talking?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
readone1:
He didn't slam the microphone on the floor he just drop it Please check the video
slam, drop etc d mic is shaa on d floor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
femoyor:

But if they are not on d same level as u claim, don jazzy would not have replied him. His reply shows dey are on the same level. Moreover, dey are both boss in their own right. Safe bro
...we shouldn't encourage arrogance and disrespect
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by nightmile: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
ceeceeuwa:
Abeg can someone remind me of one song that Reekado Banks sang?
The fraudulent tribe has no answer to that.....once it has to do with their kind, good or bad they move in same direction like cows.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Unlimited22: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
U know eh, I personally think this award went to reekado because he was mistaken for korede bello.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
CoCoLav:
Please what's the name of the song that was played after don jazzy finished talking?
Jantamanta
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Janta manta kill and die kabaka
CoCoLav:
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aybis:
Serious beef..
Headies award problems since 1980s..so boring.
Olamide spoke his mind buh don jazzy took it the wrong way.
War Zone between MaVin Vs YBNL.
They all refused to collect their awards.
What has nija music industry turn to? Instead of them to support eachother, they beef themselves.
We need CHANGE in this year ooo..
Happy New Year Nairalander!
what 're u saying if other artists interrupted d show like dat,how 'll d show run smoothly?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by komzyb(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
That is what happens when one is full of himself..im sure the whole YBNL CREW thought that lil kesh will win, who knows if they had placed a bet sef but it failed them...they must have told kesh "my guy go bring that car come back" but hehhehehe..couldnt stop laughing
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by kennygabe(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
koastar:
wis village are u from
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by teamchocolate: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
The new ambassador for long-throat Pepsi grin

Afam4eva:
Who's that yellow girl that was jumping like a frog?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by CoCoLav(f): 1:55am On Jan 04, 2016
DikeOha882:
Janta manta kill and die kabaka

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by CoCoLav(f): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2016
LordOfWits:
Jantamanta

Thank you
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
CoCoLav:

Thank you
you're welcome
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Entertain9jar(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Video has been deleted from Youtube, Watch Video in 3D here >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/video-watch-what-transpired-between.html

See Don Jazzy's rsponse to Olamide's Rants here >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/theheadies2015-live-don-jazzy-reply-to.html

See Olamide rants on Twitter (Photos) Here >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/theheadies2015-olamideybnl-childish.html

See Davideo showing support to Olamide here >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/iamdavido-saw-it-coming-see-his-support.html

See Full List of Winners at the Headies ward here >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/list-of-winners-for-2015-headies-award.html

See Olamide's Instagram post on Instagram, apologising to fans >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/olamideybnl-apologises-to-his-fans-on.html

See Don Jazzy admitting he ws wrong, aologising to Olamide (Photo) >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/don-jazzy-finally-admits-he-was-wrong.html

See Olamide and Don Jazzy Settle Scores >>> http://newsnewsblog..com/2016/01/donjazzy-and-olamideybnl-finally-settle.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.