Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (60027 Views)

DJ Mixes Olamide Vs. Donjazy Fight At The Headies (funny video) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Just seeing this nonsense,more reason I can't waste my precious time watching this head wateva, when the GRAMMYS still lives. Rubbish!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by nosike3(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.
There's a voting platform. Reekaddicts voted while 'streets ' were play bet9ja. Vote and win! Don't nag while no attempt was made during the voting process.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Roadmap27(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide did the right thing by fighting for the right of his boy, was accusing th organizer of being bias. Don jazzy was totally wrong for insulting Olamide directly. Let the truth be told ; Don j fail to apply wisdom in that regard. Talking about the quality of the song, for me there are different type of music, you can sing anything in lyrically manner as long as it project a good hearing, music is like dat, Likesh has good stuff, as well as Rekado. Mind u Rekado get success like been granted a Glo ambassador , Likesh also get some stuff but lesser to that of Reckadao, though there are many cratarial for the award, let be fair in our judgment .
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Roadmap27(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide did the right thing by fighting for the right of his boy, was accusing th organizer of being bias. Don jazzy was totally wrong for insulting Olamide directly. Let the truth be told ; Don j fail to apply wisdom in that regard. Talking about the quality of the song, for me there are different type of music, you can sing anything in lyrically manner as long as it project a good hearing, music is like dat, Likesh has good stuff, as well as Rekado. Mind u Rekado get success like been granted a Glo ambassador , Likesh also get some stuff but lesser to that of Reckadao, though there are many cratarial for the award, let be fair in our judgment .
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Kai, Indeed Jazzy na shy guy. cheesy

I think the media blew this out of proportion and I do hope Jazzy and Olamide not only get over this but also use it to crop endorsement deals from LAWMA and Hyundai respectively.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by tope3x(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know why nobody is seeing it this way, Lil kesh might have been the winner of the award,but might have been changed to reekado banks 5 mins before it was called out to the audience. ..here is why
If I was the organizer of the program and olamide behaved that way,I'd definitely let him know nothing is so sure for anyone,cos olamide was so sure the award for lil kesh in a very bad manner. ..I still feels the name on the award was changed to reekado banks just few mins before it was announced. ..just my assumption
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Anowax(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.
And where's the quote undecided
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2016
I saw Di'ja jumping like its hot grin
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by M4gunners: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2016
MEHN IF YOU WATCH THIS VIEDOE AND STILL CAN BLAME OLAMIDE;YOUR CASE IS WITH GOD:I JUST WATCH IT NOW:EVEN DON JAZZY CALL HIM EGBON (SENIOR IN YORUBA LAND ) OLAMIDE; THAT IS ALREADY BIG RESPECT FROM THE DON TO OLAMIDE:DON;T FORGET HE (OLAMIDE ) SAID SOMETHING PROVOCATIVE;FÜCK ANYBODY; AT THE END:
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by FuckTheMod: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2016
EndyMum:

When a man is dancing badly in the presence of observers, it is his relatives that scratch their face in shame.

His name was called beacuse he messed up. Anybody would have called, irrespective of Don Jazzy's. Would Don Jazzy have been wrong in calling him if his artiste wasn't the one that won it? Olamide exhibited the childish part of him in that event, and believe me, that's not good for his career . Many people will hate him for that, not even Don Jazzy!
Irrelevant
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2016
No, you are wrong. Both bosses ie Olamide and Jazzy were standing up for their boys and I LOVE that!
Olamide threw subtle and indirect lines, Jazzy went direct and for the killer.
Both are right and wrong, equally.
Roadmap27:

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Chinwem(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2016
bigx:
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking

grin
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by olu03(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2016
But olamide didn't method name, he only made his own opinion and boss jazzy wouldn't ve mentioned anyone name Dats is where d beef starts...LOi
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by femivita: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Davido in baby abduction investigation.. It seems he might be in serious trouble.. Read full story on http://naijajournals..com/2016/01/naptip-begins-investigating-davido-over.html
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Mehnnnn-------i jux watched d video nw n I must confess am disappointed @ olamide----shuoooo. Like sm1 rightly commented, this is a car he cn afford if he wants to, so y make a Scene out of nuthn? If reekado was given d award it then means d jugdes found him worthy, definetly sm1 ll win dt same award nxt headies. I love lil kesh songs nt cos it really makes meaning bt b/c u cn dance to it (d beating), u cn use d song to dance away ur anger or worry or evn exercise wt it dts all bt if ur lookn for wrds we all kw lil kesh got none. Nawa ooooo, olamide Bleep up big time wasn't even expecting dt frm sm1 dt has gone far in d music industry. And for those dt keep sayn he didn't mention any body's name, it was clear who he was refering too n DJ replied point blank. Nawa oooo
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.
absolving the old fool don jazzy of any blame means your long epistle makes no sense
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by fineguy11(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2016
EndyMum:

Word! The same line of thinking!!!!!
i just wonder how after listening to a song like LADI,any sane man or woman wld want to present an award to such artist..illiterates on the streets..
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by teekay213(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Akposkool:
what has nigerian music turn into. So kesh with his wack yoruba accent and lyrics is better than a polished reekado banks? Please go and take your drugs
is it about the polished lyrics or the crowd listening to the song?and by the way lil kesh has more hit songs than reekado,this is lagos any song with yoruba lyrics make wave that's what help olamide n others.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by KingTom(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
this is where we know don jazzy has more sense than olamide. While kesh was boasting days before the event about being the next rated. Reek was interviewed and he said kesh baba you're the next rated I'm rooting for you baba Abeg leave small for your boy. Now tell me whose PR team did better. Obviously Nigerians voted Banks but touts with free mb go dey rant online. #Votedontrant grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by KingTom(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
lolz its not about the car don jazzy fumbled jor...... lil kesh has a range for God sake .....
he has no range. He drives a Toyota venza sir. cool

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by KingTom(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Sowl:
As far as I am concerned I feel lil kesh deserved the award more than reekado banks did, most of lil kesh's singles were hits and club bangers unlike reekado banks that rode on the back of mavins groupie songs to get hits and be known.
Aside from this two I feel kiss Daniel deserved it better than both of them ,though his songs wouldn't be taken for club bangers but they were hits that relates meaningfully well to all and sundry.... His undoing would have been the fact that he didn't have a popular,solid and efficient record label to ride on like YBNL n MAVINS.
The kids Daniel part is so true I feel for the guy. I was really rooting for him cry
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by vickylinco(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
don jazzy was only joking with Olamide
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by evy1(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
bounju:
You see @DONJAZZY is like Luscious Lyon, he jusst want to rule the world and @OLAMIDE_YBNL is like Frank Gathers, He wanted to rule the street. Tell me who do think has more impact?
You nailed it bro.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
femoyor:

Bro, y should olamide apologize to mavins. The moment jazzy mentioned olamide's name, he lost his respect. Mind u, dis beef might be d end of d famous"Don Jazzy". He beta do d needful before d street finish him
...which street ?... street boys in Lagos....or street boys in Nigeria ?...apart from him street boys...which other street boys he know....street boys way they loyal for Don Baba Jay since the time of awolowo
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
I find it funny when people say olamide wasn't referring to Don Jazzy.
If you take first position, someone walks up to the teacher and says the first position should be his. In all sincerity, it's an insult to both you and the teacher. It means you are undeserving of that position. You probably bribed for it or just favoured by the teacher, it's now up to you to react or not!!!

I don't support either of their actions. Don Jazzy's response wasn't totally uncalled for either, till he said Olamide can come for the car...
He obviously decided to hit where it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by saintgoogle(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
bigx:
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking

Why don't you tell me the lyrics in gangnam style that made it most viewed on You tube

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Tmercy(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
koastar:
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.
if it was about the lyrics then Korede shld b d best recipient. Godwin cut across all sundry. Reekado won d rookie wtout a single den nxt rated wtout a hit track 2 bad. Awards has 2 do wt d level of impact u have.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Tmercy(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
this is where we know don jazzy has more sense than olamide. While kesh was boasting days before the event about being the next rated. Reek was interviewed and he said kesh baba you're the next rated I'm rooting for you baba Abeg leave small for your boy. Now tell me whose PR team did better. Obviously Nigerians voted Banks but touts with free mb go dey rant online. #Votedontrant grin
ode
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2016
tope3x:
I don't know why nobody is seeing it this way, Lil kesh might have been the winner of the award,but might have been changed to reekado banks 5 mins before it was called out to the audience. ..here is why
If I was the organizer of the program and olamide behaved that way,I'd definitely let him know nothing is so sure for anyone,cos olamide was so sure the award for lil kesh in a very bad manner. ..I still feels the name on the award was changed to reekado banks just few mins before it was announced. ..just my assumption

Lols.
Have you looked closely at any original award?
The name is ingrained into the award dude!! Who has time to change it few mins to an award? ?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by francizy(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2016
MilesLamar:
Olamide's beef was with the organisers.. Dnt know why don jazzy called his name..

Same organizers that gave him several awards including one of the acts in his YBNL? Why on earth will he beef the organizers? Did he sponsor the event? Was he the one that donated the car? Na him pay for the hall? Na him papa start the headies award ni? I don't just get it oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Effects of excessive liquor consumption.

Satan is definitely the MC of this sort of their gathering, what happened is therefore not surprising!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by tope3x(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Just my thought...thx for enlighten

pocohantas:

Lols.
Have you looked closely at any original award?
The name is ingrained into the award dude!! Who has time to change it few mins to an award? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.