Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (60024 Views)

DJ Mixes Olamide Vs. Donjazy Fight At The Headies (funny video) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by shaddoww: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2016
koastar:
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.
if it was about lyrics, why den did they nominate him in d first place?.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by nigeriancuban: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2016
not hat I listen much to naija songs but there is thus lil kesh song with a hip-hop beat that I really gave olamide credit for, that song is dope on my opinion though, I don't even know rikado banks self....so i think lil mesh deserved something !!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by cocu25(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
I hate this award ceremony, its truly un genuine... Same last 2 years when shawn tizzle won next rated ahead of burna boy!!!
OLAMIDE... You were right in expressing the truth!!

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by BossBae1(f): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Banks dey try but na kesh get am nau

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is forming kanye west. As far as am concern, Lil kesh's songs are pungent nonsense, poisonous pollution thrown into our. Auditory canal. Lil Kesh just screams naughty words and dances like an epileptic and gullible Nigerians call him a musician. Olamide should go and shave his balls jare...

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
u see why we shouldn't celebrate mediocrity and touts in this country. smh for our youth. kiss Daniel deserved that award or Cynthia Morgan.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2016
bigx:
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking
thank u bro, that guy kesh should go and discover his talent in life obviously it's not music. u can't still blame these guys, u blame the irrational Nigerians who support these noise makers.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Tobilastik(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
watching in 3D... just waiting for beef track wey YBnl crew go make Don acted immature
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by kalushaiyke(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Y do I feel lyk olamide wil do a beef track fr don jazzy?
Not really a track but a punchline addressing the issue grin
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by jay44(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
am begining to wonder if there is any form of credibility in d headies. i hear people talk abt lyric, in truth, hw many naija artist av gud lyrics. rekado to me is no match for lil kesh. am suprised headies made dis silly error. hw many people even sabi rekado sef?? lil kesh was everywhere, song wise. i c d don jazzy influence coming into play here.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by jameseva: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
DonJazzy came to support his children. Olamide was fighting for his! I'd have a friend like Olamide everyday!!

Lil Kesh not winning the award he clearly deserved yesterday could have been a morale downer but fighting for him like olamide is one heck of a morale booster! After that stunt today, lil kesh knows his boss got his back completely and he inturn owes him 100% loyalty.

Same cant be said for Donjazzy with his previous artists.. Besides the fact that olamide wasnt reffering to him, dbanj and wande coal's career quickly comes to mind!!

F#ck what you'v heard, i'm with olamide on this!! I just followed him on twitter and IG.. Meanwhile, majority of nigerians on social media are with him on this anyways!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Mykelpato(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Kesh is the next rated joor.. .. #Ybnl did better in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Ademolag(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide behaved childish

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by laplace19(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2016
bigx:
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking

Hahahaha..... you really got me laughing...
And YES, you're right...
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by maestroz: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2016
this results when your child doesn't attend montessori school but rather attends a local govt public school where asakasa is the order of the day...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Akposkool(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.
what has nigerian music turn into. So kesh with his wack yoruba accent and lyrics is better than a polished reekado banks? Please go and take your drugs

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Akposkool(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
BossBae1:
Banks dey try but na kesh get am nau
how is kesh better? That guy is a noise maker not a musician. What has nigerian music turn into

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Oluwasore: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
No matter what kesh sounds like, or whatever lyrics he sings, he had more successful songs than banks in 2015....if that ain't the criteria for choosing d winner then wtf is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by EmmyCruz: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kesh deserved the award, no doubt. But olamide took it too far, asking Don Jazzy not to come to the mainland? Wtf! All these fake gangster artists we have in naija. If this was how 2pac & the rest did in their time nobody would remember dem nw
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
I think Don saw the trash. Coming and that was why he said he was ready to Quit music but he made the Michael Jackson. Error by staging an indirect way of saying am still in the game.

He should have just stayed away fron that event on that day As the don who saw tomorrow
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Cutesexy1(f): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
This unnecessary media exposure is getting too much,you people should allow it to die down.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by godiskolade: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2839218/top-15-hih-pop-year
i wonder , how come this is real , en a owe 2015 , just this as top haha

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by shaddoww: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2016
koastar:
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.
Then they shouldn't av nominated Lil Kesh

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by ndujekwu(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2016
OBJ!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Decapo: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
koastar:

Kiss daniel has d best and meaningful lyrics bro
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Dreyl(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide caused all this.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by femoyor: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.

Bro, y should olamide apologize to mavins. The moment jazzy mentioned olamide's name, he lost his respect. Mind u, dis beef might be d end of d famous"Don Jazzy". He beta do d needful before d street finish him

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Joehakins(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Lil Kesh next rated ke! I think Olamide was hiqh on some cheap weed coz Lil Kesh Is Just Not Gud Enouqh He should Stick To His Childish Rhymes.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by shaddoww: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
espionagesavvy:
Olamide is forming kanye west. As far as am concern, Lil kesh's songs are pungent nonsense, poisonous pollution thrown into our. Auditory canal. Lil Kesh just screams naughty words and dances like an epileptic and gullible Nigerians call him a musician. Olamide should go and shave his balls jare...
everybody no fit b like Michael Jackson because dem no born us d same way n we were not brought up d same way n in d same environment. 2pac, Biggy, Lil Wayne n many more comes to mind
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by shingu(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.
Chief Adviser to the music industry on BEEF matters!!!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Akosxxx(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2016
DUMB Jazzy is a cheat. olamide over reacted tho..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by menix(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2016
MilesLamar:
Olamide's beef was with the organisers.. Dnt know why don jazzy called his name..

Do u ve any Idea how many Olamide was at the venue or possibly viewing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.