Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (66196 Views)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by cyberdurable(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by anigbajumo(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Pebcak:
Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists

Exactly my thought, u nailed it.....

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Diesel1(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo
tribalist.. I have seen u as somebody that will not succeed in life #onye mgbu

20 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by kullozone(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo

See talk oh!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by AdoraAmadi: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide pulled a kanye on em
Dem deh craze ...see daylight robberry
Wetin reekado don sing
E just b lyk dem wan call world best for ball
Messi deh, ronaldo deh
Dem come call mikel obi
Guy una go know say messi sabi handle gun

8 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by GoldenJAT(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
This new year ehh! E get as e go b...
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
...na sefiu Ata wewe dem suppose give

Awon werey,wetin b my own
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by free2ryhme: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:

i have four words for you

where are your facts ?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Afrok:
Una go dey for social media dey take para for dia headaches, whereas dem don go hospital go treat demselves undecided.
The truth is; I don't care
so read n dnt comment. peroid
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by FisifunKododada: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
These Yoruba boys too dey make noise, upon say them no get anything.

You don't see Psquare, Kcee, Emoney, Phyno, Flavor shouting up and down.

Them too dey form like them get anything, from Wizkid to Davido to Olamide, them be fucck boys.

dem be fucck boyz? You mean dem dey fucck you and your father and brothers in the a$$. You are cumsucker.

15 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Na plann work jor, who's olamide to stands Donjazy..I thki they gone broke again needs pple to their blogs,.it's a simple STRATEGIST
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by dammytosh: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy should respect himself.

Olamide went too hard though
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

dem be fucck boyz? You mean dem dey fucck you and your father and brothers in the a$$. You are cumsucker.

You're one of them.
I'm allergic to Yorubas.

8 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Mehn... this is a big problem.. please someone should try ans settlee it for them
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
These Yoruba boys too dey make noise, upon say them no get anything.

You don't see Psquare, Kcee, Emoney, Phyno, Flavor shouting up and down.

Them too dey form like them get anything, from Wizkid to Davido to Olamide, them be fucck boys.
True talk bro, Yoruba boys are noise makers..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by alextayo(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
In as much as I appreciate the creativity of Nigerian artiste, their lyrics are always wacked. The only inspiriation they have for their songs are Money, Women and Drug. Its either woman chop their money, or dem dey beg woman to come chop their money. One was even promoting rape with his song. Mtscheeeew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by DrChukzy(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

abeg who is wande cocaCola?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
JingoOAU:
Pls can someone enlighten me...what happened at the headies...cos I don sleep as a result of new year drinking
they were giving themselves some head.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by FisifunKododada: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're one of them.
I'm allergic to Yorubas.

Yes. fvck boyz like you should be allergic to Yorubas. We don't mess with cumsuckers.

6 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
kingjaja23:
Olamide gat a point there!

Tell him to take his point to the bank
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by nigeriancuban: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
the enemy of your enemy..........

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by black56(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Y.B.N.L for life

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by egift(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3248565_image3a11292_jpegca22776e61e403671f941ea7f91f95ba

Jazzy and Olumide want to sell CD on our heads this 2016. It is too early for marketing strategy abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Pebcak:
Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists
Kiss Daniel deserves the award,i dont know why they gave it to that guy wey no sabi sing

4 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
alextayo:
In as much as I appreciate the creativity of Nigerian artiste, their lyrics are always wacked. The only inspiriation they have for their songs are Money, Women and Drug. Its either woman chop their money, or dem dey beg woman to come chop their money. One was even promoting rape with his song. Mtscheeeew

And they still want to be recognized and awarded for that

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by seedorfg(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
goodmorning o, any gist ?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by HRich(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
silverdam:
Wande Coal trends on Twitter after he posted this tweet just a few minutes after the Don Jazzy, Olamide clash at Headies Awards. He then followed Olamide on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wandecoal/status/683108025733918721?p=v
So because Wandecoal followed Olamide on twitter that's why you posted this??

Chaiii

You no try @ Op
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by HRich(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2016
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3248565_image3a11292_jpegca22776e61e403671f941ea7f91f95ba

Jazzy and Olumide want to sell CD on our heads this 2016. It is too early for marketing strategy abeg.
It should be declared Inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by samphemmy5: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Pebcak:
We're talking money..u're talking nonesense..

4get intelligence and brilliant..the rap makes sense and Ricado is good too
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by amtaken(f): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Did you vote?
bettercreature:
Kiss Daniel deserves the award,i dont know the why they gave it to that guy wey no sabi sing

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by doveda: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:

You are so stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.