Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (66197 Views)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by moufan: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
reekado banks obviously deserve the award,the award was through a voting process and reekado won simple.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by walemi21(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Pebcak:
Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists

You talking OP. You shouldn't be using wizkid and davido as examples. Cause they are also wack, aside the fame and money.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're one of them. I'm allergic to Yorubas.
koni daa fun iya e

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
True talk bro, Yoruba boys are noise makers..
koni data fun baba e

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
True talk bro, Yoruba boys are noise makers..
koni daa fun baba e

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
koni daa fun iya e

Translate in English.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by harry509: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
silverdam:
Wande Coal trends on Twitter after he posted this tweet just a few minutes after the Don Jazzy, Olamide clash at Headies Awards. He then followed Olamide on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wandecoal/status/683108025733918721?p=v
sum of dos nigeria artist slf, using sumtins 2 purpolar....
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Translate in English.
type am for Google translator
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by happney65: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
These Yoruba boys too dey make noise, upon say them no get anything.

You don't see Psquare, Kcee, Emoney, Phyno, Flavor shouting up and down.

Them too dey form like them get anything, from Wizkid to Davido to Olamide, them be fucck boys.

Tribal Bigots don come again..I guess you where not born when Psquare vex comot for the show years back calling the headies formerly the Hiphop Award a Yoruba Award then..Na Vex them vex comot that day..Hypocrite nii eee

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
NOBODYY:

Even kanye west does it so??
So because kanye does it , it becomes etiquette...........

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Vondata(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Them too dey form like them get anything, from Wizkid to Davido to Olamide, them be fucck boys.
A Beta award shld open to gv awards 2 who dserves it. i.e. a.y.o cnt b d best album in 2015, flavor/psquare's album r beta
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by 4rmthewest(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're one of them.
I'm allergic to Yorubas.
see dis oloshi....who gives a fvck bout ur hairy chest b4.....boy swerve one side...#maluu

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by igboboy3(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2016
I didn't vote for Lil Kesh . .I can't hear what he is singing.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo

You are a fool. Wetin ds thing take concern Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Misterdhee1(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
With all these thugs spreading over the industry, i wonder when our dreams of winning a grammy would be materialised. The only reasonable artists i know of are 2face, Asa, Brymo, MI, Vector, Adekunle Gold, Art Alade, Dakolo and Simi. Lil kesh winning the award would av signalled the death of sensible music!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by toprealman: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

when action film set, na dem go run. Don't jazzy f u....you are not a done(sic), you are a mummy(sic)....olamide and monkey tail sef!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Aystarz: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:
With all these thugs spreading over the industry, i wonder when our dreams of winning a grammy would be materialised. The only reasonable artists i know of are 2face, Asa, Brymo, MI, Vector, Adekunle Gold, Art Alade, Dakolo and Simi. Lil kesh winning the award would av signalled the death of sensible music!

Brymo, for me, is the best Naija artiste for 2015.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Aystarz: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Brymo, for me, is the best Naija artiste for 2015. Dude is undoubtedly the most under-rated talent in the industry at the moment. But he'll get his time in the Sun. ...It's only a matter of time.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by itunu8(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:
I didn't vote for Lil Kesh . .I can't hear what he is singing.

Oga its u can't understand not u cant hear.. Or are u deaf

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by igboboy3(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2016
itunu8:

Oga its u can't understand not u cant hear.. Or are u deaf

Sorry, I can't hear anyone who screams vulgarities in Yoruba. Nobi my fault.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
koni daa fun baba e
ati baba e na.. omo jati jati ti o le ko. Nonsense!!!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Jolumania432(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy Lmao Wande I Luv D Way U Pass
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by wristbangle: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Your comment is uncalled for bro. We have the lousy yoruba and Igbo celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by itunu8(f): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Sorry, I can't hear anyone who screams vulgarities in Yoruba. Nobi my fault.

Then u just confirmed it.. You are deaf, nobody's fault so go see a doc.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Rooneyboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
Olamide aka Baddoo is just a local boy. He displayed his local content well.

Hehehehehe !!!!

As inn , his local content really came to the fore yesterday
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by toms55(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
adeagbo101:
If that's headies idea of flipping the script...then they totally got it wrong! While i dont disapprove reekado being the winner; matter of fact i love his latest single ''sugar baby'', if the idea of choosing the NEXT rated artist at the HEADIES awards is ''ratio of hit songs'' KESH should have won this category hands down! Matter of fact, if they were to rate them last year when he lost, he would most definitely be in second place. Athough i still think OLAMIDE is a tout for behaving like he did on stage, the whole jazzy script: from how he bowed to look innocent recieving his special recognition award before bashing BADOO, showed he is not the kind of guy people thought him to be!
oga forget bowing down, don't b deceived Jazzy I is a green snake under a green grass

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by igboboy3(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
itunu8:

Then u just confirmed it.. You are deaf, nobody's fault so go see a doc.

My doc has already told me to stop listening to vulgar Yoruba songs. I'm doing just fine. Thank you

Don't mention me again before I do something nasty to you
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by chikids(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo

With this your post, it is easier to know your level of maturity. Continue to wallow in hatred and darkness.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by kachnov(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Is this really necessary?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by SHAIBULIAR: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
JingoOAU:
Pls can someone enlighten me...what happened at the headies...cos I don sleep as a result of new year drinking
the thing wey happen be say dem cut somebody head comot and EFCC is looking for the head wey dem cut comot
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by SHAIBULIAR: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

My doc has already told me to stop listening to vulgar Yoruba songs. I'm doing just fine. Thank you

Don't mention me again before I do something nasty to you
were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.