Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (66198 Views)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
I get your time noise maker!! And am in for you this time..
you in for who? which your rotten fish smelly obo shey?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
I get your time noise maker!! And am in for you this time..
you in for who? with your rotten fish smelly obo shey?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
you in for who? with your rotten fish smelly obo shey?
you don smell am before? u think say e dey smell like that your alata babe own. Let me even remind you, na that smelly obo u came out from. Abi your mama vomit you? oloriburuku!!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
you don smell am before? u think say e dey smell like that your alata babe own. Let me even remind you, na that smelly obo u came out from. Abi your mama vomit you? oloriburuku!!
hahahahaha..no be dia o if thats d case..dem tear ma mama stomach pull me out ni..and tank God,u sef kno na smelly obo u carry... why u sef no dey wash down dia..u even allowed jungle to grow all around it housing rodents, lice,cockroaches... in short u are a disgrace to womanhood. olobo #10..omo iya olofo.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
hahahahaha..no be dia o if thats d case..dem tear ma mama stomach pull me out ni..and tank God,u sef kno na smelly obo u carry... why u sef no dey wash down dia..u even allowed jungle to grow all around it housing rodents, lice,cockroaches... in short u are a disgrace to womanhood. olobo #10..omo iya olofo.
see mumu " na there them tear you out" u self kn say your mama thing they smell.. And na that plc you dey even knack. How do you even cope when you hit your babe, abi you they cover your nose noise maker?? abi na er ear you they drill? u better go drink bleach and die ASAP. Your type irritates the hell outta me.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Chicagoesontop: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tosinville:
Some clueless fellow ranting up in here, how on earth Reekado Banks omo igbo?
SO You Know say reekado is not Igbo, why did you mention Omo Igbo when you know that Reekado is not an Igbo, what made you to say Omo Igbo in the first place ... Mumu Like You !!! Anyway Reekado is Yoruba working for an Igbo Dude in your Yoruba land , i know some Yoruba sales girls in Idumota Market selling for my Igbo Chairmen in your yoruba land .....
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
see mumu " na there them tear you out" u self kn say your mama thing they smell.. And na that plc you dey even knack. How do you even cope when you hit your babe, abi you they cover your nose noise maker?? abi na er ear you they drill? u better go drink bleach and die ASAP. Your type irritates the hell outta me.
how I go kno that na? wen my FAM no dey into inc3st like yours..u wanna deny? you Father no dey fvck your rotten fish smelly obo? and talking about my babe..I don't do your type of hungry dirty girls way dey wear one panties fr a month..if na lie post the pic of your Obo here..I swear I go drink otapiapia if jungle no surround with animals roaming about.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
how I go kno that na? wen my FAM no dey into inc3st like yours..u wanna deny? you Father no dey fvck your rotten fish smelly obo? and talking about my babe..I don't do your type of hungry dirty girls way dey wear one panties fr a month..if na lie post the pic of your Obo here..I swear I go drink otapiapia if jungle no surround with animals roaming about.
OMG I just discoverd have been arguing with a small boy. see the trash this e-diot is spewing here. O ma se o. All this indomie generation don't have respect again. How I wish u were right here in front of me I would have spank the hell out of you. Oya go and read your books, JAMB exams is fast approaching I don't want to contribute to your failure. Make sure you break a leg this time OK? it is well with you son.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Tosinville(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
SO You Know say reekado is not Igbo, why did you mention Omo Igbo when you know that Reekado is not an Igbo, what made you to say Omo Igbo in the first place ... Mumu Like You !!! Anyway Reekado is Yoruba working for an Igbo Dude in your Yoruba land , i know some Yoruba sales girls in Idumota Market selling for my Igbo Chairmen in your yoruba land .....
is this dude alright? Do I look like someone you have been dragging with since? Its too early to get high on drugs & start typing craps up in here, pls click on those pages before this to find out how clueless you still are & the way u type predict ur age range. Na NL wey mix toddlers with d grown-ups cause am so no be ur fault.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
OMG I just discoverd have been arguing with a small boy. see the trash this e-diot is spewing here. O ma se o. All this indomie generation don't have respect again. How I wish u were right here in front of me I would have spank the hell out of you. Oya go and read your books, JAMB exams is fast approaching I don't want to contribute to your failure. Make sure you break a leg this time OK? it is well with you son.
grandma rotten fish obo...e Pele , spank who? u wan die be dat..see if not because I dey pity u ehn..my boiz go don clear u since as u no be ma type..carry your yeye stinking jungle pvssy off ma face.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
grandma rotten fish obo...e Pele , spank who? u wan die be dat..see if not because I dey pity u ehn..my boiz go don clear u since as u no be ma type..carry your yeye stinking jungle pvssy off ma face.
y your body just they pepper you this afternoon? Hope you've eaten this afternoon. The way u just the rephrase the word smelly obo makes me lol. e be like say all the obo way you dey drill they smell gan, Kpele o.. The most important thing is that i want you to pass that xam very well. Na your type they get boys, omo kekere claiming big boy. What fvk is wrong with me, an even mincing word with this lunatic. Its well with you son. I'll put you in my prayers..
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
y your body just they pepper you this afternoon? Hope you've eaten this afternoon. The way u just the rephrase the word smelly obo makes me lol. e be like say all the obo way you dey drill they smell gan, Kpele o.. The most important thing is that i want you to pass that xam very well. Na your type they get boys, omo kekere claiming big boy. What fvk is wrong with me, an even mincing word with this lunatic. Its well with you son. I'll put you in my prayers..
I don tell u bfor..I don't do dirty girls like you..and you jes dey yarn dust and bullshits .wit dis exam u dey shout about...guess u still in high sch right? cos its xo obvious Jamb is your main priority.. hhhahhah..wat d Bleep is wrong with you? so u dunno u are a dumb bitch? gbogbo ara ile yin wayre..olobo rirun,olobo Town council.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Chicagoesontop: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tosinville:
is this dude alright? Do I look like someone you have been dragging with since? Its too early to get high on drugs & start typing craps up in here, pls click on those pages before this to find out how clueless you still are & the way u type predict ur age range. Na NL wey mix toddlers with d grown-ups cause am so no be ur fault.
Bros abeg i no get your time, why did you say omo igbo ?? that's my own !
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
I don tell u bfor..I don't do dirty girls like you..and you jes dey yarn dust and bullshits .wit dis exam u dey shout about...guess u still in high sch right? cos its xo obvious Jamb is your main priority.. hhhahhah..wat d Bleep is wrong with you? so u dunno u are a dumb bitch? gbogbo ara ile yin wayre..olobo rirun,olobo Town council.
..................................................................................ok, yawns!!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Jaideyone(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

Parochial village boy. Hits in one local area in Mushin is not the same as national and international hits. How many people know Olamide outside the south West? Has he ever been invited to perform a show in any African country, whereas the likes of P Square and Flavour sell out entire stadiums across Africa. Mumu amala boys who think the world begins and ends in Lagos.
lol deluded Igbo boy. it's very unintelligent for you to conclude I reside in the west. I spent 60% of the year in cross river and akwa ibom. mention one bus stop in Calabar and I'll tell you the names of two streets close by. Olamide wasn't just a sensation in the south west. Lagos boys, shakiti bobo and other ybnl hits were hits in cross river too not just the south west. so mumu akpu boy don't jump into conclusion
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Tosinville(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

Bros abeg i no get your time, why did you say omo igbo ?? that's my own !
dunce undecided lol
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yapapa: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
..................................................................................ok, yawns!!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Dantee005(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mrhn,,,dis thread is becuming serious 4cked up....Fans dn dey beef each oda....Eleygidigan....
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

You no dey shame say Omo Igbo collected that next rated in your Omo Yoruba land and your omo Yoruba behaved like a taut he was before entering his stardom !!!! Am laughing at you in Igbo right now cheesy cheesy cheesy !! HATER ... undecided

Lol, reekado is Yoruba ode!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Dantee005(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol, reekado is Yoruba ode![/quote] lol....lwkmd....Busted...
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Chicagoesontop: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
django1:

Lol, reekado is Yoruba ode!

Yoruba Boy Employed By An Igbo Man, who is Olamide fighting now, is it not the Igbo employer of Reekado ?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Hehehehehe !!!!

As inn , his local content really came to the fore yesterday

I swear !!!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by sampsondeen(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2016
SirAweezy:

If only you know who you just insulted.. I can feed your generation for the next generations
I saw your comment and all I could do was just laugh

I know you just wanted to seem important...it's okay bro

'Empty vessels make the loudest noise'
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by SirAweezy(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2016
sampsondeen:

I saw your comment and all I could do was just laugh

I know you just wanted to seem important...it's okay bro

'Empty vessels make the loudest noise'

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by datigbogirl: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Aviero:
Wetin Igbo get to do with all these na... SMH

wen d guy produce beat or infact put hin name on other people dem beat na Igbo boy oh...but wen dem bust hin ass no be Igbo boy....fvckboy.
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by JayZ55: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2016
sisipelebe:
I know its not my business, but i was enjoying the show! I thought u said you were ready for the young man, why did u run away so soon now eh?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
JayZ55:

I know its not my business, but i was enjoying the show! I thought u said you were ready for the young man, why did u run away so soon now eh?
you too like gist, chio!! I cant keep mincing words with a small boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.