Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (14100 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Different Interpretation Of Revelation: Which One Do You Believe In? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
if they were judged by the quran, it will be sensed as unfair, so they were judged by the their torah, do u have a problem with that? if a british man judge you using nigerian laws, does that mean their own laws isnt relevant?

ok now if i may ask... which part of the koran mentioned that saad REFERRED to the torah for the beheading of the jews to mohammed according to your quote? thank you

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
unphilaz:

ok now if i may ask... which part of the koran mentioned that saad REFERRED to the torah for the beheading of the jews to mohammed according to your quote? thank you
If i understand your question very well, are you asking which part of the torah sa'ad used in passing out the judgement against the jews?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
if they were judged by the quran, it will be sensed as unfair, so they were judged by the their torah, do u have a problem with that? if a british man judge you using nigerian laws, does that mean their own laws isnt relevant?

ok now if i may ask... which part of the koran mentioned that saad REFERRED to the torah for the beheading of the jews to mohammed the prophet according to your quote? thank you
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
If i understand your question very well, are you asking which part of the torah sa'ad used in passing out the judgement against the jews?
not the torah but the koranic verse that you claim saad referred to the torah for the beheading of the jews to mohammed the prophet! thank you

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
unphilaz:
not the torah but the koranic verse that you claim saad referred to the torah for the beheading of the jews to mohammed the prophet! thank you
pls point out where i made that claim. thank you
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
are you an undergraduate?
BETATRON:
yes sir..what about you?
lexiconkabir:
yes, sir, i am. studying pure and applied math in unilorin, which school do you attend?
BETATRON:
nop...but I LOVE MATH GAN..but my passion for physics is greater--so I chose --PHYSICS ELECTRONICS--that way I won't loose contact with math,and phy6

Disgruntled, misguided little children. You better go and face your studies instead of wasting your pathetic lives ranting on the internet. Your more devoted islamic brethen are busy fighting western education whilst fake muslims like you are busy benefiting from it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

Disgruntled, misguided little children. You better go and face your studies instead of wasting your pathetic lives ranting on the internet. Your more devoted islamic brethen are busy fighting western education whilst fake muslims like you are busy benefiting from it. tongue
if you wont drop that weed like i adviced earlier atleast be rubbing oil on your weed before you smoke it. undecided
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
it was sa'ad(a former ally of the banu quraytha)that gave the judgement, banu quraytha chose him themselves to be their judge, and sa'ad gave the judgement according to this bible verse Deut20:12-14 "If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies."
were in the quran sa'ad quote the torah for judgment ? As you interpret it here.
lexiconkabir:
pls point out where i made that claim. thank you
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=41604852]
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2016
@ malvisguy212
thanks for pointing it.... over to you,lexiconkabir. thank you
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2016
unphilaz:
@ malvisguy212
thanks for pointing it.... over to you,lexiconkabir. thank you
don't mind him bro, when you exposed their lies, there defence will be, to throw insult.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
were in the quran sa'ad quote the torah for judgment ? As you interpret it here.
@unphilaz, nawa o, i am yet to see where i made mention of the quran, thats deutronomy in the OT and the OT happens to be the torah that was allegedly written by moses, where did i made mention of the quran
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
don't mind him bro, when you exposed their lies, there defence will be, to throw insult.
you both should keep deluding yourselves
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@unphilaz, nawa o, i am yet to see where i made mention of the quran, thats deutronomy in the OT and the OT happens to be the torah that was allegedly written by moses, where did i made mention of the quran
Liar, you want to twist the argument. We are not talking about who wrote deutoronumy, we are talking about the beheading of infidels, so stay on point.

This is your quote:
"sa'ad gave the judgement according
to this bible verse Deut20:12-14"

And my question is :
"were in the quran sa'ad quote the torah for judgment ? As you interpret it here."
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
Liar, you want to twist the argument. We are not talking about who wrote deutoronumy, we are talking about the beheading of infidels, so stay on point.

This is your quote:
"sa'ad gave the judgement according
to this bible verse Deut20:12-14"

And my question is :
"were in the quran sa'ad quote the torah for judgment ? As you interpret it here."
you have many problems, one of the problem is, you dont understand english. I repeat, I never brought the quran into the discussion, every reasonable person understands what i'm saying just you, that was how i explained why i couldnt post a link, yet you failed to understand, go and work on your comprehension skills, it will go a long way to help you. good day!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I repeat, I never brought the quran into the discussion, every reasonable person understands what i'm saying just you, !
were do you get the idea that sa'ad quote deutoronumy ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
were do you get the idea that sa'ad quote deutoronumy ?

Muslims have a lot of al taquiya resources they manufacture and put on islamic websites which are basically designed to defend Islam, justify islamic evils and to drag christianity/judaism in the mud in trying to justify their criminal acts. He probably got the idea from one of those useless websites which he is to ashamed to quote here.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Muslims have a lot of al taquiya resources they manufacture and put on islamic websites which are basically designed to defend Islam, justify islamic evils and to drag christianity/judaism in the mud in trying to justify their criminal acts. He probably got the idea from one of those useless websites which he is to ashamed to quote here.
this is were the uses of Al-taquiya is in progress. From page one uptil now, they are using Al-taquiya, betatron use Al-taquiya to condemned the hadith.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
this is were the uses of Al-taquiya is in progress. From page one uptil now, they are using Al-taquiya, betatron use Al-taquiya to condemned the hadith.
the explanation is simple bro---i don't know its very hard for you to get this--even a primary school student will understand it

the koran is the criteria for checking the validity of the hadith and not the other way round--ones a teaching of the hadith contradicts that of the koran then the hadith is wrong cause the hadith is the work of men

Not everything in the hadith is wrong mind you-cause you are so quick to generalize-

Well done repeating a,b,c,d for you---if you still can't understand this--i think you need serious help
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by manmacho: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
BETATRON:
the explanation is simple bro---i don't know its very hard for you to get this--even a primary school student will understand it

the koran is the criteria for checking the validity of the hadith and not the other way round--ones a teaching of the hadith contradicts that of the koran then the hadith is wrong cause the hadith is the work of men

Not everything in the hadith is wrong mind you-cause you are so quick to generalize-

Well done repeating a,b,c,d for you---if you still can't understand this--i think you need serious help

you means some of the information in your hadith were wrong when compare with the quaran.

are you saying the hadith has been corrupted just like you claim the bible

at this rate men, the quaran is terribly standing alone without any reference to substantiate its revelation

o ni ro lo ma ni eleri ohun was lorun ( only a liar will claim his witness is in heaven)

3 Likes

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
manmacho:

you means some of the information in your hadith were wrong when compare with the quaran.

at this rate men, the quaran is terribly standing alone without any reference to substantiate its revelation

o ni ro lo ma ni eleri ohun was lorun ( only a liar will claim his witness is in heaven)

ghan... if i hear pin from any muslim wai wan fall on hadith again... i will simply point them to this quote and see how they will wriggle themselves out

BETATRON:

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

ok let me put it this way : since you are claiming that saad was the one that gave the judgement (from deut) for the beheading of the jews...to mohammed the prophet... it therefore means that prophet mohammed did not hear allah at that time but listened to mere mortal call saad to behead the jews .... am i right then?

and secondly why would someone who willing surrendered be still be beheaded and be seen to be judged fairly according to deut not according to your koran that if one surrenders to the way of allah shouldn't be killed??
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
manmacho:

lol can you read at all?

Well I see you nothing about hadith and it chains of narration

Please go make the following findings

--what makes an hadith authentic

--what is chain of narration and how does it affect the authenticity of an hadith

--i clearly pointed out that not the entire hadith is contradictory to the koran--but there exist some which contradicts the koran and hence we tag those ones as inauthentic cause the koran is the criteria for the authenticity of the hadith and not otherwise

--yeah the hadith cannot be 100 percent correct because the authors and narrators are humans and cannot be 100 percent right

---educate your self on a topic before poking your nose into it---"the wise man speaks because he has something to say while the ignorant man speaks because he has to say something

---the adage the stated is also wrong "God is witness to every body " so it is not true that he who claims that His only witness is God is a liar bro---
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
BETATRON:

there are many authentic hadith which narrate the same incident, and the fact that the hadith narrator are the collections of the reports claiming to quote what the prophet Muhammad said, there is NO way ALL the hadith could've fabricated the same lie. So your explanation is VERY weak.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
there are many authentic hadith which narrate the same incident, and the fact that the hadith narrator are the collections of the reports claiming to quote what the prophet Muhammad said, there is NO way ALL the hadith could've fabricated the same lie. So your explanation is VERY weak.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
malvisguy212:
by the time quran 16:89 was revealed, more verses were yet to be revealed, does it mean since quran 16:89 say the book was complete, no need to revealed others passages ? This hadith was clearly understood , muhammed wanted to write a documents that will guide the muslims not to go astray, he died with this revelation.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by truthman2012(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
malvisguy212:
by the time quran 16:89 was revealed, more verses were yet to be revealed, does it mean since quran 16:89 say the book was complete, no need to revealed others passages ? This hadith was clearly understood , muhammed wanted to write a documents that will guide the muslims not to go astray, he died with this revelation.

Brilliant post.

They say quran 5:3 is the last quranic revelation, how true? How is it arranged that chapter 5, not 1 or the highest chapter the last. Muslims like deceiving themselves.

If islam is perfected with Muhammad revelations, it means Abraham, Moses and even Jesus being muslims, according to islam practiced imperfect islam. So it was Muhammad, the most sinful 'prophet' that brought perfect islam. Irony !!!

2 Likes

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
truthman2012:

Brilliant post.

They say quran 5:3 is the last quranic revelation, how true? How is it arranged that chapter 5, not 1 or the highest chapter the last. Muslims like deceiving themselves.

If islam is perfected with Muhammad revelations, it means Abraham, Moses and even Jesus being muslims, according to islam practiced imperfect islam. So it was Muhammad, the most sinful 'prophet' that brought perfect islam.
God bless you, when the muslims has no answer, the next thing they do was to condemned the hadith.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
malvisguy212:
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
Sahih Muslim Book 13: 4016Ibn
Abbas reported: When Allah’s
Messenger (may peace be upon him)
was about to leave this world, there
were persons (around him) in his
house, ‘Umar b. al-Kbattab being one
of them. Allah’s Apostle (may peace
be upon him) said: Come, I MAY WRITE FOR YOU A DOCUMENTS ; YOU WOULD NOT GO ASTRAY AFTER THAT. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) is deeply
afflicted with pain. You have the
Qur’an with you. The Book of Allah is
sufficient for us. Those who were
present in the house differed. Some
of them said: Bring him (the writing
material) so that Allah’s Messenger
(may peace be upon him) may write a
document for you and you would
NEVER GO ASTRAY after him And some
among them said what ‘Umar had
(already) said. When they indulged in
nonsense and began to dispute in the
presence of Allah’s Messenger (may
peace be upon him), he said: Get up
(and go away) ‘Ubaidullah said: Ibn
Abbas used to say: THERE WAS A
HEAVY LOSS, INDEED A HEAVY LOSS,
that, due to their dispute and noise.
Allah’s Messenger (may peace be
upon him) COULD NOT WRITE (OR DICTATE) THE DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.

These Hadiths state one thing clearly,
which is that Mohammed died with a
revelation which he wanted to speak out but could not/did not. He wanted to give the Muslims something of importance which will keep them on the right path. But he could not write it because of the commotion around him. This revelation remains unspoken and unwritten and went to the grave with Mohammed. What does this say about the Quran?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
Sahih Muslim Book 13: 4016Ibn
Abbas reported: When Allah’s
Messenger (may peace be upon him)
was about to leave this world, there
were persons (around him) in his
house, ‘Umar b. al-Kbattab being one
of them. Allah’s Apostle (may peace
be upon him) said: Come, I MAY WRITE FOR YOU A DOCUMENTS ; YOU WOULD NOT GO ASTRAY AFTER THAT. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) is deeply
afflicted with pain. You have the
Qur’an with you. The Book of Allah is
sufficient for us. Those who were
present in the house differed. Some
of them said: Bring him (the writing
material) so that Allah’s Messenger
(may peace be upon him) may write a
document for you and you would
NEVER GO ASTRAY after him And some
among them said what ‘Umar had
(already) said. When they indulged in
nonsense and began to dispute in the
presence of Allah’s Messenger (may
peace be upon him), he said: Get up
(and go away) ‘Ubaidullah said: Ibn
Abbas used to say: THERE WAS A
HEAVY LOSS, INDEED A HEAVY LOSS,
that, due to their dispute and noise.
Allah’s Messenger (may peace be
upon him) COULD NOT WRITE (OR DICTATE) THE DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.

These Hadiths state one thing clearly,
which is that Mohammed died with a
revelation which he wanted to speak out but could not/did not. He wanted to give the Muslims something of importance which will keep them on the right path. But he could not write it because of the commotion around him. This revelation remains unspoken and unwritten and went to the grave with Mohammed. What does this say about the Quran?
a
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by analice107: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The Quran will never be subject to the ratification of the bible, it has been diluted and mutilated beyond recognition, a clear example is the issue of trinity, trinity can be proven explicitly using john5:7, this john5:7 found its way to the bible at the 15th century, the trinity is bizarre to the church of the 14th century down to the 1st century, this verse was inserted to justify the roman catholics pagan beliefs in three gods, i advice you to scrutinize your faith very well, before its too late for you, i hereby invite you to the fellowship of peace attained by total submission to the will of God Almighty(Islam). SALAM!
And little wonder you muslims claim that the promised comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, who happens to be the third person in the trinity, is Muhammed. If you shd agree that the comforter is Muhammed, we will belive that Muhammed is in the trinity.
The bible is corrupt, mutilated, beyond recognition. Yet you recognise it enough to insert your Muhammed into it, why is that? Why do you want your glorious Muhammed inside such a corrupt book? Imao. Satan is a biggg liar.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 2:14am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

And little wonder you muslims claim that the promised comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, who happens to be the third person in the trinity, is Muhammed. If you shd agree that the comforter is Muhammed, we will belive that Muhammed is in the trinity.
The bible is corrupt, mutilated, beyond recognition. Yet you recognise it enough to insert your Muhammed into it, why is that? Why do you want your glorious Muhammed inside such a corrupt book? Imao. Satan is a biggg liar.

So you on record saying the Bible is corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.