Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (14084 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Different Interpretation Of Revelation: Which One Do You Believe In? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Abeg stop this al taquiya nonsense Sa'ad mohamed's judgement was based on pure cruelty. Which jewish law was being implemented And since when where infidels like mohamed allowed to make judgements based on jewish laws in the torah?[/s]
When will you stop taking this oshogbo weed?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
When will you stop taking this oshogbo weed?

When you realise and admit islam is a fraud. tongue
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

When you realise and admit islam is a fraud. tongue
swerve jhor
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
what is this one saying? read malvisguy, read!
Ishaq 464:
The Jews were made to come down,
and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned
them. Then the Prophet went out into
the marketplace of Medina, and he
had trenches dug in it. He sent for
the Jewish men and had them
BEHEADED in those trenches. They
were brought out to him in batches.
They numbered 800 to 900 boys and
men.
Ishaq 465:
“Then the Apostle divided the
property, wives, and children of the
Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah’s
Messenger took his fifth of the booty.”

Tabari VIII:38:
The Messenger of Allah commanded
that all of the Jewish men and boys
who had reached puberty should be
BEHEADED. Then the Prophet divided
the wealth, wives, and children of the
Banu Qurayza Jews among the
Muslims.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
Ishaq 464:
The Jews were made to come down,
and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned
them. Then the Prophet went out into
the marketplace of Medina, and he
had trenches dug in it. He sent for
the Jewish men and had them
BEHEADED in those trenches. They
were brought out to him in batches.
They numbered 800 to 900 boys and
men.
Ishaq 465:
“Then the Apostle divided the
property, wives, and children of the
Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah’s
Messenger took his fifth of the booty.”

Tabari VIII:38:
The Messenger of Allah commanded
that all of the Jewish men and boys
who had reached puberty should be
BEHEADED. Then the Prophet divided
the wealth, wives, and children of the
Banu Qurayza Jews among the
Muslims.

I seriously dont know what to say to you, the only thing i can say is, God should borrow you some senses.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I seriously dont know what to say to you, the only thing i can say is, God should borrow you some senses.
I pray God open your mind so that you could ask questions concerning what you belief, deceit from blind faith.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
I pray God open your mind so that you could ask questions concerning what you belief, deceit from blind faith.
you my friend are the one that needs the prayer, BTW gerra ra here mhen!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
serious? Have you asked questions about the numerous statement in your holy book?
saying snakes eat clay,saying bats are birds,saying plants where created before the sun

Have you asked question as to how the God could SEND himself,how God could be tempted,,how God could sacrifice himself for Himself

And many more contradictory and fictitious statement in your holy book

The earlier you start asking these questions the better for you bro
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
serious? Have you asked questions about the numerous statement in your holy book?
saying snakes eat clay,saying bats are birds,saying plants where created before the sun

Have you asked question as to how the God could SEND himself,how God could be tempted,,how God could sacrifice himself for Himself

And many more contradictory and fictitious statement in your holy book

The earlier you start asking these questions the better for you bro
the bible does not classified any biologically animals.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you my friend are the one that needs the prayer, BTW gerra ra here mhen!
oh yes, I need His Grace more and more everyday.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
oh yes, I need His Grace more and more everyday.
good for you.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by analice107: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
that the koran was sent to muhammad by Allah is true,jibril acting as the medium btw muhammad and Allah doesn't mean that jibril is ithe owner of the content of the koran

It is the case of a post man the letter is note his(the postman's own) he is just serving as a medium between the owner of the letter and the receiver of the letter--2 and 3

the koran clearly states "do they note ponder on the koran,if it is from other than Allah they would have found there-in much contradictions--so the koran does not say the koran cannot be wrong because it was sent to one man but because it was from God--like you know every attempt to proof that the koran contains contradictions as gone futile-1

Muslim don't say the bible is wrong because YAHWEH spoke to numerous prophets but because it has been infiltrated by evil intending men--maybe you should make more findings on what transpired and the council of nacea---as you know too many hands spoils the cook--4

I believe a story which is logically and intellectually true weda this truth is followed by one man or by the entire world--truth has nothing to do with number does it?

All the prophets it our churches today where were they mentioned in the bible?

Like Í said in number 4 because it has been infiltrated by evil intending men both the old and the new

Muhammad brought the NAMe islam(as the seal of the prophet) but the practice as been since the time of adam..as you know all the prophets in the bible including christ preached monotheism and not trinity
And this is eternal life that they know You the ONE TRUE GOD and jesus whom you SENT-jesus

The lORD thy GOD is ONE--moses
Guy, you just confirmed that the moran didn't come directly from Allah.
Okay wait. You said Muhammed is one of the Biblical prophets right? Mention one single prophet that Yahweh used as channel to write the Bible like he did with Muhammed.

Again. Mention three similarities between Jibril of Islam and Gabriel of the Bible.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by analice107: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

gerrarahia mhen! I have chosen to keep mute on already refuted trash, you guys keep recycling the same bullsh'it everyday after they've been refuted, when you have a new question, you can call me, but this one is a no issue for me. sorry huh, try harder!!
Hey kabir. Happy new year. It's your friend here Anas09. Abeg, no run off. This quotes Wey Melvis dey quote so, na from una book Ooo.
Explain them small. We dey always see una dey run with the same thing Wey u dey talk now, recycling. But Wey them recycle these things I no see. Post the link Wey him recycle this things abeg.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by analice107: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
hatred not hatred bro..the jews also gave God a son--ezra

Does who. Kill or behead people for their unbelieve in islam are not following the teachings of the koran

Let there be no Compulsion in religion because truth stand clear from error-quran2vs256

Another one says-call people to the way of thy LORD with WISDOM and GOOD exhortation16:125

The koran even proclaims--do not let Hatred for a people lead you towards injustice

War is only allowed in islam in the case of defense not offense
a
Who is Ezra?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
analice107:

Hey kabir. Happy new year. It's your friend here Anas09. Abeg, no run off. This quotes Wey Melvis dey quote so, na from una book Ooo.
Explain them small. We dey always see una dey run with the same thing Wey u dey talk now, recycling. But Wey them recycle these things I no see. Post the link Wey him recycle this things abeg.
read the replies after that, and if you have any question ask, just be objective enough, salam!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
analice107:

Okay wait. You said Muhammed is one of the Biblical prophets right? Mention one single prophet that Yahweh used as channel to write the Bible like he did with Muhammed.

Again. Mention three similarities between Jibril of Islam and Gabriel of the Bible.
The Quran will never be subject to the ratification of the bible, it has been diluted and mutilated beyond recognition, a clear example is the issue of trinity, trinity can be proven explicitly using john5:7, this john5:7 found its way to the bible at the 15th century, the trinity is bizarre to the church of the 14th century down to the 1st century, this verse was inserted to justify the roman catholics pagan beliefs in three gods, i advice you to scrutinize your faith very well, before its too late for you, i hereby invite you to the fellowship of peace attained by total submission to the will of God Almighty(Islam). SALAM!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
analice107:

the problem with you guys is you find it difficult to comprehend na wa oh

See funny questions abeg ..lol

Well I neva said muhammad is one of the biblical prophets lol...I only said which of the prophets we see in our church today are in the bible?--how come you didn't get that

---the bible is the handiwork of men naw--you can confirm this with the numerous contradictions in it

Compare jibril and gabriel? Lol..you're funny bro...when did the bible become a criteria for the validity of the koran---

I can't shout jare...please ask more sensible questions jare

--questions like--why did the GOd of the old testament support a lot of hedious crime
s

---why did God rest after created the world

---why did God say snakes eat dust

---how can God send himself

---how can God sacrifice himself for himself

---how plausible is trinity

---how genuine and divine is the emergence of trinity
Et cetera et cetera
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
the problem with you guys is you find it difficult to comprehend na wa oh

See funny questions abeg ..lol

Well I neva said muhammad is one of the biblical prophets lol...I only said which of the prophets we see in our church today are in the bible?--how come you didn't get that

---the bible is the handiwork of men naw--you can confirm this with the numerous contradictions in it

Compare jibril and gabriel? Lol..you're funny bro...when did the bible become a criteria for the validity of the koran---

I can't shout jare...please ask more sensible questions jare

--questions like--why did the GOd of the old testament support a lot of hedious crime
s

---why did God rest after created the world

---why did God say snakes eat dust

---how can God send himself

---how can God sacrifice himself for himself

---how plausible is trinity

---how genuine and divine is the emergence of trinity
Et cetera et cetera
you do not understand the teaching in the bible, the old testament forestshadow God plan.

1.God love required God justice, just like a father would punished his children for breaking his command, God will do likewise.
2.The Hebrew word, shabath, translated
"rest" does not really refer to a
requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. So what does it imply?
The day of Sabbath (REST) is a forestshadow of God plan, is one of the purpose of God creating human. Jesus say the Sabbath is made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's REST. So, the
author of Hebrews encourages us to
enter into God's rest rather than falling
into disobedience.
3.The Bible does not say that dust will be a part of diet of a snake. Bible talks of the serpent and its punishment. God cursed the serpent and said that serpent will face humiliation (eat dust). It was used as a phrase and not as a diet:
Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent,
"Because you have done this,Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals!You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Does this verse look like it was talking about the diet of the serpent ? This verse was a humiliation to the serpent.

I do not know which biologists you have studied. Snakes being although carnivores do taste dust in order to find
their way around.They use their tongues
to smell and by doing so and as they
crawl on their bellies, their tongue picks
up dust. The dust simply pass through
their dietry tract. The dust particles are
cleaned off the animal’s tongue. Most of
the dust would therefore be swallowed
and pass through the digestive tract.

The rest of your questions are pointing to the same direction, the nature of God, God did not send himself, it was not God the father that incarnate in Jesus christ, it was God the son. In the baptism of Jesus, WHILE JESUS IS IN THE WORLD, A voice from heaven say " this is my beloved son IN whom I am well please"God the father is in heaven.

There is ONE God.
This God has 3 personalities.
Jesus is a man.
Among the 3 personalities in ONE God, it was God the son who incarnate in Jesus. There was a time when God the son BECAME man but the was never a time when He became God, for God is eternal.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON
Muslims claim that the Qur’an is inspired by God and it contains scientifically accurate information about Embryology. Yet the Qur’an states in Surah 86:6-7 that “man was created from ejected liquid –proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.”

This echoes the erroneous theory of Hippocrates who believed that the semen originates, from the brain down the spinal chord, before passing through the kidneys and finally out of the body. (Hippocratic Writings,Penguin Classics, 1983, p. 317)

It is an established scientific fact that
both sperm and male sex hormones are
produced in two plum sized glands called the testes. The testes lie in a sac called the scrotum that hangs outside the body. This design helps to maintain a set temperature, slightly below body
temperature, which is essential for the
production of healthy sperm.

THE QUESTION IS:
How is it that Allah is unaware of this
simple fact about the functions of the
human body?
Why did Allah forget the testicles?
Why did not Allah have a clue about
sperm or the purpose of the testicles?
Can Allah then truly be the Creator of
mankind?
Can the Qur’an truly be the Word of
God when it contains a serious
scientific error?
Does it not take one lie in the Qur’an to
prove that Islam is false?
Why do Muslims reject established
modern science and blindly believe the
Qur’an when it says that sperm
originates from the mid-gut section of a
man’s body?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2016
hocus bogus! sabbath means seven not rest, just like arabic, sab'at means seven, stop twisting things up!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Malvisguy212, ah! sperm produced from the testes? where did you get that from? this rubbish has been refuted in the 17th century that truly sp'erm isnt produced from the testes but in the vesicles that lie in the abdomen(like the Quran described) and its a SCIENTIFIC FACT! lay people like you still think that sp'erm is produced in the testicles.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Malvisguy212, ah! sperm produced from the testes? where did you get that from? this rubbish has been refuted in the 17th century that truly sp'erm isnt produced from the testes but in the vesicles that lie in the abdomen(like the Quran described) and its a SCIENTIFIC FACT! lay people like you still think that sp'erm is produced in the testicles.
if the male sperm is not form in the testes, then from were does it form ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
BETATRON
Muslims claim that the Qur’an is inspired by God and it contains scientifically accurate information about Embryology. Yet the Qur’an states in Surah 86:6-7 that “man was created from ejected liquid –proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.”

This echoes the erroneous theory of Hippocrates who believed that the semen originates, from the brain down the spinal chord, before passing through the kidneys and finally out of the body. (Hippocratic Writings,Penguin Classics, 1983, p. 317)

It is an established scientific fact that
both sperm and male sex hormones are
produced in two plum sized glands called the testes. The testes lie in a sac called the scrotum that hangs outside the body. This design helps to maintain a set temperature, slightly below body
temperature, which is essential for the
production of healthy sperm.

THE QUESTION IS:
How is it that Allah is unaware of this
simple fact about the functions of the
human body?
Why did Allah forget the testicles?
Why did not Allah have a clue about
sperm or the purpose of the testicles?
Can Allah then truly be the Creator of
mankind?
Can the Qur’an truly be the Word of
God when it contains a serious
scientific error?
Does it not take one lie in the Qur’an to
prove that Islam is false?
Why do Muslims reject established
modern science and blindly believe the
Qur’an when it says that sperm
originates from the mid-gut section of a
man’s body?
---this isn't secondary sch biology bro

A paticular doctor once said--The constituents of the
formation of the sperm of the man and the egg of the
woman derive from between the backbone and the
ribs; its beginning and origin is from between the
backbone and the ribs.”

---i see you don't know that spinal cord have a lot to do with sperm

-why is it that after a spinal cord injuries render man infertile and also have a detrimental effect on erection--what is the connection between the spinal cord and fertility?

---what is the connection between erection, ejaculation and the spinal cord----Psychogenic erection, involves conscious or mental
levels of the BRAIN, and is under the control of your
sympathetic nerves from some levels of your
spinal cord. Parasympathetic nerves from some levels of your sPINAL COrD also play important role .

----Emission involves the production and release of
semen from your reproductive glands, which propel
the sperm into the urethra of your penis. This is
cONTROLLED BY THE SYMPHATETIC NERVES from the SPINAL CORD.

---another question you should ask your self is WHY CAN'T MEN iF NOT ALL WITH SPINAL CoRD INJUrIES EJACULATE DURING SEXUAL iNTERCOUSE

----as you see..I think you should study biology a bit---production or sperm,erection,ejaculation have a lot to do with the spinal cord and spinal nerves

---tHE KoRAN RIGHT AGAIN...ALLAHUAKBAR!!!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
hocus bogus! sabbath means seven not rest, just like arabic, sab'at means seven, stop twisting things up!
what do you understand by forestshadowing event ?I said" The
Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's rest. So, the author of Hebrews encourages us to
into disobedience."

Come to think of it, In all other days the text says,"there is the evening and the morning, the n day." There is no such closing for the seventh day.

So, what Genesis 2:3 is saying is that God stopped creating after the sixth day
Just like the steady state theory indicate in science, matter has STOP appearing.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
what do you understand by forestshadowing event ?I said" The
Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's rest. So, the author of Hebrews encourages us to
into disobedience."

Come to think of it, In all other days the text says,"there is the evening and the morning, the n day." There is no such closing for the seventh day.

So, what Genesis 2:3 is saying is that God stopped creating after the sixth day
Just like the steady state theory indicate in science, matter has STOP appearing.
what i'm i saying, what are you saying? you dont read at all! i said sabbath is the number 7 in hebrews.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you do not understand the teaching in the bible, the old testament forestshadow God plan.

1.God love required God justice, just like a father would punished his children for breaking his command, God will do likewise.
2.The Hebrew word, shabath, translated
"rest" does not really refer to a
requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. So what does it imply?
The day of Sabbath (REST) is a forestshadow of God plan, is one of the purpose of God creating human. Jesus say the Sabbath is made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's REST. So, the
author of Hebrews encourages us to
into disobedience.
3.The Bible does not say that dust will be a part of diet of a snake. Bible talks of the serpent and its punishment. God cursed the serpent and said that serpent will face humiliation (eat dust). It was used as a phrase and not as a diet:
Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent,
"Because you have done this,Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals!You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Does this verse look like it was talking about the diet of the serpent ? This verse was a humiliation to the serpent.

I do not know which biologists you have studied. Snakes being although carnivores do taste dust in order to find
their way around.They use their tongues
to smell and by doing so and as they
crawl on their bellies, their tongue picks
up dust. The dust simply pass through
their dietry tract. The dust particles are
cleaned off the animal’s tongue. Most of
the dust would therefore be swallowed
and pass through the digestive tract.

The rest of your questions are pointing to the same direction, the nature of God, God did not send himself, it was not God the father that incarnate in Jesus christ, it was God the son. In the baptism of Jesus, WHILE JESUS IS IN THE WORLD, A voice from heaven say " this is my beloved son IN whom I am well please"God the father is in heaven.

There is ONE God.
This God has 3 personalities.
Jesus is a man.
Among the 3 personalities in ONE God, it was God the son who incarnate in Jesus. There was a time when God the son BECAME man but the was never a time when He became God, for God is eternal.
lol...will reply to dis at the appropriate tym really have something to do now

LoL----GoD has 3 PErSoNALiTIES---lol...the father personality can send the son personality-lol--which of the 3 personalities is more authoritative?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
---this isn't secondary sch biology bro

A paticular doctor once said--The constituents of the
formation of the sperm of the man and the egg of the
woman derive from between the backbone and the
ribs; its beginning and origin is from between the
backbone and the ribs.”

---i see you don't know that spinal cord have a lot to do with sperm

-why is it that after a spinal cord injuries render man infertile and also have a detrimental effect on erection--what is the connection between the spinal cord and fertility?

---what is the connection between erection, ejaculation and the spinal cord----Psychogenic erection, involves conscious or mental
levels of the BRAIN, and is under the control of your
sympathetic nerves from some levels of your
spinal cord. Parasympathetic nerves from some levels of your sPINAL COrD also play important role .

----Emission involves the production and release of
semen from your reproductive glands, which propel
the sperm into the urethra of your penis. This is
cONTROLLED BY THE SYMPHATETIC NERVES from the SPINAL CORD.

---another question you should ask your self is WHY CAN'T MEN iF NOT ALL WITH SPINAL CoRD INJUrIES EJACULATE DURING SEXUAL iNTERCOUSE

----as you see..I think you should study biology a bit---production or sperm,erection,ejaculation have a lot to do with the spinal cord and spinal nerves

---tHE KoRAN RIGHT AGAIN...ALLAHUAKBAR!!!
so semen is coming from the back or kidney area and not the testicles ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
lol...will reply to dis at the appropriate tym really have something to do now

LoL----GoD has 3 PErSoNALiTIES---lol...the father personality can send the son personality-lol--which of the 3 personalities is more authoritative?
alright.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
if the male sperm is not form in the testes, then from were does it form ?
sperm is produced in the serminal vesicles, which is located in the pelvis. the pelvis is located between abdomen and the thighs. wikipedia would help you!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2016
THE FAILURE OF ALLAH’S PROPHECY IN THE QUR’AN

Allah prophesized in no uncertain term
in the Qur’an that a single Muslim
warrior who ventures into battle, “will
vanquish” ten-fold the number of his
enemies – a ratio of 1 to 10. This is truly
an astounding feat. Since this prophetic
promise is made by Allah to Muhammad, it is to be achieved, not by
the fighting skills or strength of the
individual Muslim soldier but by the
divine power of the all-knowing Allah.

Surah 8:65: “O Prophet! Rouse the
Believers to the fight. If there are
twenty amongst you, patient and
persevering, they will vanquish two
hundred: if a hundred, they will
vanquish a thousand of the
Unbelievers.” (Yusuf Ali)

But, this prophetic statement was
abrogated shortly (one verse later) in the Qur’an. The reason for the abrogation was because the Muslim warriors complained bitterly at the impossible odds they would have to now encounter when they engage their enemies in
battles.

Ishaq: 326:
“Abdullah told me that when this
verse came down it was a shock to
the Muslims who took it hard. They
were afraid, as the odds were too
great. So Allah relieved them and
cancelled the verse with another:
‘Now has Allah relieved you and He
knows that there is a weakness
among you, so if there are 100
(rather than 20) they shall vanquish
200.’”

Thus, Allah abrogated his own prophecy
and lowered the ratio from 1:10 to 1:2.

Surah 8:66: “For the present, Allah
hath lightened your task, for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in
you: But even so, if there are a
hundred of you, patient and
persevering, they will vanquish two
hundred, and if a thousand, they
will vanquish two thousand, with
the leave of Allah: for Allah is with
those who patiently
persevere.” (Yusuf Ali))

THE QUESTION IS:
Why did Allah’s prophecy in Surah 8:65
fail in its fulfillment?
Does not this prove that Allah is
incapable of seeing through to the
fulfillment of his prophecies?
Does this not also prove that Allah
cannot be the Almighty God as he
claims to be?
Why did Allah abrogate his own
prophecy and replace it with a
contradictory prophecy?
Does not the fact that Allah got his
prophecy wrong the first time shows
that he is learning by trial and error
just like any imperfect human?
Does not this also prove that there is a
failed prophecy in the Qur’an?
Can a divine book contain a failed
prophecy in it?
Does not the existence of even one
failed prophecy in the Qur’an sufficient
to prove that the Qur’an is false?
Since Allah abrogated his prophecy
because of his warriors’ reluctance to
fight against such odds, does not this
prove that the fulfillment of Allah’s
prophecy is dependent on the
decisions of imperfect humans?
How can the failings of humans to
follow divine directions result in the
failure of the fulfillment of Allah’s
prophecy?
Can the Word of God fail?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
sperm is produced in the serminal vesicles, which is located in the pelvis. the pelvis is located between abdomen and the thighs. wikipedia would help you!
The testes
produce sperm and also produce male
hormones. The testes start developing
inside the body cavity in a growing baby
(fetus). About two months before a male
baby is born, the testes start to drop
down into the scrotal sacs. Because they
are outside the main body cavity the
testes are slightly cooler. This difference
in temperature helps sperm production.
http://patient.info/health/the-male-reproductive-system
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
The testes
produce sperm
and also produce male
hormones. The testes start developing
inside the body cavity in a growing baby
(fetus). About two months before a male
baby is born, the testes start to drop
down into the scrotal sacs. Because they
are outside the main body cavity the
testes are slightly cooler. This difference
in temperature helps sperm production.
http://patient.info/health/the-male-reproductive-system
sp'erm is not produced in the tetes, THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW INCLUDING THE SITE YOU LIFTED THAT RUBBISH FROM, do yourself a favor go to wikipedia.org and search for S'emen, read the updated scientific fact of the production of s'emen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.