Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (14132 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Different Interpretation Of Revelation: Which One Do You Believe In? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The Quran tells us that two things were sent down to the prophet The book(i.e the Quran) and Al-Hikmah(i.e The Sunnah of the prophet), so dont get it twisted. Because the fake one contradicts the Quran, and Muhammad pbuh cant contradict his Lord, since it is meant to be a revelation.
alrigh. The fact that some hadith are weak and some are strong indicate the same thing can happen with the quran, I,e the satanic verses.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
alrigh. The fact that some hadith are weak and some are strong indicate the same thing can happen with the quran, I,e the satanic verses.
No, Allah is the guardian over the Quran(He promised this Himself).
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
nonsense , and who is the guardian of the hadith ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
nonsense,
you are yet to be sensible abi?
and who is the guardian of the hadith ?
Allah didnt promise to guard the hadith, just like how he didnt promise to guard the torah or the injeel, the only book on earth Allah promised to guard is the Quran.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Scholar8200(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you are yet to be sensible abi? Allah didnt promise to guard the hadith, just like how he didnt promise to guard the torah or the injeel, the only book on earth Allah promised to guard is the Quran.
Well the God Who gave His Word in those two and the prophets declares that He will watch over His Word to perform it! In another place Jesus plainly said not one jot or tittle will lack fulfilment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:
Well the God Who gave His Word in those two and the prophets declares that He will watch over His Word to perform it!
interesting, tell me more
In another place Jesus plainly said not one jot or tittle will lack fulfilment!
fulfilment is different from being preserved hope you know that?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So how come allaah was unable to guard parts of the original manuscript of the quoran from being eaten by a goat
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

So how come allaah was unable to guard parts of the original manuscript of the quoran from being eaten by a goat
A hadith cant nullify the Quran, but the Quran can nullify the hadith, since the Quran says it is complete, then that hadith together with its claim should be thrown out of the window.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Scholar8200(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
interesting, tell me more fulfilment is different from being preserved hope you know that?
If it is not preserved, how will it be recognised when it is being fulfilled? So, preservation is part of fulfilment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

And little wonder you muslims claim that the promised comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, who happens to be the third person in the trinity, is Muhammed. If you shd agree that the comforter is Muhammed, we will belive that Muhammed is in the trinity.
The bible is corrupt, mutilated, beyond recognition. Yet you recognise it enough to insert your Muhammed into it, why is that? Why do you want your glorious Muhammed inside such a corrupt book? Imao. Satan is a biggg liar.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:
If it is not preserved, how will it be recognised when it will being fulfilled? So, preservation is part of fulfilment!
Ok, the laws are not yet fulfilled?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I have always known you, in particular to be very irrational, how many times do i have to say this? Allah told we muslims that we should take the Quran as a criterion over all other things, be it books, acts, etc that has to do with the religion, check chapter 25 of the Quran to see this. Hadith was written years after the noble prophet pbuh, there are bound to be lies and errors in it, thats why hadith normally starts with "i heard from the prophet" meaning it should be scrutinized, it might be a lie ascribed to Muhammad pbuh, thats where the Quran comes in, if it contradicts the quran, then it is discarded, thats what it is.
noted
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you are yet to be sensible abi? Allah didnt promise to guard the hadith, just like how he didnt promise to guard the torah or the injeel, the only book on earth Allah promised to guard is the Quran.
I only wish you know what you are saying here, is not a surprise to here muslim say, men can easily change God word. What is the need for the hadith ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
I only wish you know what you are saying here, is not a surprise to here muslim say, men can easily change God word. What is the need for the hadith ?
see, you have nothing to say, so stay off my mentions.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Scholar8200(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Ok, the laws are not yet fulfilled?
Christ has fulfilled the Law, the Words of God given by the Prophets have partly been fulfilled, some are being fulfilled, others are meant for the future. Over all these, God is watching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
OLAJADON:

where are u getting alk this hadith from? u can just come here and tell us simething is hadith and u xpect us to bliv u...moreover if they are hadith are they authetic??
which one is authentic and which one is not ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
what is the main purpose of revealing the hadith ? Or is the quran not enough ? I thought allah say in the quran, "his word is completed" ? Why will you call some hadith false and some authentic ?
noted
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:
If I am to use their logic on that other thread,if hadiths are revelations like has been affirmed, the existence of strong, weak and false hadiths also points to corruption and addition! Then, on what basis do they select which is true and false?
noted
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Don't mind him, all muslims know that islam is full of contradictions and is internally inconsistent, however they have been indoctrinated NEVER to question the quoran so they resort to lying to themselves and others about islam. Allaah claims that his word is complete and easy to understand but al taquiya experts here will tell you that you need hadiths and tasfirs before you can understand what their god wrote.
noted
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:
Christ has fulfilled the Law,
if its fulfilled, then how come you say it is equal to preservation to this day?
[s]the Words of God given by the Prophets have partly been fulfilled, some are being fulfilled, others are meant for the future. Over all these,[/s]
God Almighty is watching!
Yes God Almighty is watching!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:
Christ has fulfilled the Law, the Words of God given by the Prophets have partly been fulfilled, some are being fulfilled, others are meant for the future. Over all these, God is watching!
see bro, if you want to discuss fulfillment of the law, this muslim friend will NEVER understand, he think keeping of the law can save a man. Keeping of the law can NEVER change your NATURE.

Romans 8:3
For what the LAW WAS POWERLESS to do because
it was weakened by the flesh, God did by
sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful
flesh to be a sin offering. And so he CONDEMND SIN IN THE FLESH,

Is their anything to explain here ? Keeping the law will not save a man. The muslim man cannot comprehend this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

notigoat
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Scholar8200(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
if its fulfilled, then how come you say it is equal to preservation to this day? Yes God Almighty is watching!
Why did you cancel that? I meant God is watching over them to fulfil them in due course like He did the rest. O, sorry, glad you agreed !

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
see, you have nothing to say, so stay off my mentions.
one good thing you say, even though Allah promise to guide HIS word, allah fail to preserve the hadith, which you claim is allah word also .
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Scholar8200:

Why did you cancel that? I meant God is watching over them to fulfil them in due course like He did the rest. O, sorry, glad you agreed !
I deliberately cancelled that because none of these books claimed to be under the guidance of God, what i meant by God Almighty is watching, is that, sooner or later, we will all account for our deeds, by then all what you do, God will reveal them to you, behold! He has the severest of punishments.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
one good thing you say, even though Allah promise to guide HIS word Book(i.e The Quran), allah fail to preserve the hadith, which you claim is allah word also .
fixed!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Scholar8200(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I deliberately cancelled that because none of these books claimed to be under the guidance of God, what i meant by God Almighty is watching, is that, sooner or later, we will all account for our deeds, by then all what you do, God will reveal them to you, behold! He has the severest of punishments.
When there are passages to back God's watching over them? Anyway, no problem.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
fixed!
allah promise to preserve the " Remembrance" in Surah 15, Verse 9. And one many occasion the quran. Adress the gospel and torah as the remembrance:

Surah 15:2-9
Often will those who disbelieve wish
that they had been Muslims. Leave
them that they may eat and enjoy
themselves and (that) hope may
beguile them, for they will soon know.
And never did We destroy a town but it
had a term made known. No people
can hasten on their doom nor can they
postpone (it). And they say: O YOU TO WHOM THE REMINDER HAS BEEN REVEALED! you are most surely insane: Why do you not bring to us the angels if you are of the truthful ones? We do not send the angels but with truth, and
then they would not be respited.
Surely We have revealed the
Reminder and We will most surely be
its guardian.

Allah promise here is not only for the quran, but for ALL books;

And they say: O YOU whom the Reminder
has been revealed! you are most surely
insane.... Lo! We, even We, reveal THE Reminder, and lo! We verily are ITS GUARDIAN. We VERILY SENT (MESSENGERS) BEFOR THEE (arsalna min qablika) among the factions
of the men of old. And never came there
unto them a messenger but they did mock
him.

The verses which immediately follow afterwards provide further proof that Reminder here is referring to more than just the Quran. The truth is that allah not only promise to guide the quran only but he promise to guide the books of previous messengers "SENT BEFORE THEE" .

Surah 21:24
Or have they taken for worship (other) aliha
(gods) besides Him? Say: "Bring your proof:"
This (the Qur'an) is the Reminder for
those with me AND THE Reminder (wa
thikru) for those BEFORE ME. But most of
them know not the Truth, so they are
averse.

Here, the quran author identified the book (quran) and the other books BEFORE ME as the REMINDER. Allah promise to guide the reminder including the torah and gospel. If you insist, give me reason why Allah allow the previous book to be corrupted ? Quranic verse will be appriciated.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
which one is authentic and which one is not ?
their is a book of adith, that consisr of authentic adith...u cant just come here and tell us something is adith and expect of to believe u...moreover their are some adith that contradict the quran, you can find them in the adith book..u cn only find them online....their was a hadith i heard of that tlks abur mohammed eating and the stew fall on is shirt( those this make sense to u).... SO THAT WHY AM ASKING IS ADITH U ARE COATING AUTHENTIC? HOW DID U FIND IT? FROM WHICH HADITH BOOK?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
OLAJADON:

their is a book of adith, that consisr of authentic adith...u cant just come here and tell us something is adith and expect of to believe u...moreover their are some adith that contradict the quran, you can find them in the adith book..u cn only find them online....their was a hadith i heard of that tlks abur mohammed eating and the stew fall on is shirt( those this make sense to u).... SO THAT WHY AM ASKING IS ADITH U ARE COATING AUTHENTIC? HOW DID U FIND IT? FROM WHICH HADITH BOOK?
so sahih bukhari hadith is not authentic ?

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2016
lexiconkabir:
A hadith cant nullify the Quran, but the Quran can nullify the hadith, since the Quran says it is complete, then that hadith together with its claim should be thrown out of the window.

Common sense dictates that the quoran itself cannot be the confirmation of it's own authority or credibility. It as to be confirmed by an external credible source before we can even begin to consider it. It's like mohamed making claims to being a prophet and having zero credible evidence to back the claim apart from his lying tongue.

That said, your quoran has too many errors, contradictions and inconsistencies for any reasonable person to take it seriously and even much less take it as a book of authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Common sense dictates that the quoran itself cannot be the confirmation of it's own authority or credibility. It as to be confirmed by an external credible source before we can even begin to consider it. It's like mohamed making claims to being a prophet and having zero credible evidence to back the claim apart from his lying tongue.

That said, your quoran has too many errors, contradictions and inconsistencies for any reasonable person to take it seriously and even much less take it as a book of authority.[/s]
I didnt read any of this trash grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.