Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . (4036 Views)

Please, Come In / January Born : Please Come In And Shut The Door / Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
How are you doing today good sis?

Sit down, let's have a little chat.

You have been banning me over and over again for posting gifs and I looked at the rules again today and I just cannot find anything I'm doing wrong. Can you please justify your actions?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2009
LOL cheesy

Again?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Sauron1: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

You have been banning me over and over again for posting gifs and I looked at the rules again today and I just cannot find anything I'm doing wrong. Can you please justify your actions?

Paying attention to this. . . . .
Mukina must justify her actions or we get her banned. grin
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by DualCore1: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
shocked

continues walking by and pissing
says a silent prayer
oh lawd may those in the tech boards never hit on me like this as i mod them through. thank u for keeping babes outta that section too, u rock lawd!
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL cheesy

Again?

Yes I was having tea with Platinumnk, Busy Body and Sauron and next thing you know I was whisked away.

This is NOT a call-out thread. I just want to understand why I keep getting banned.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
LOL. I know, I know.

Mukina is reasonable, she'll "talk to you if you ask her, and tweak down on the attitude a bit tongue
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by platinumnk(f): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
shocked wow, u set a record there homie,  grin

i like the gifs undecided
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by spikedcylinder: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
Phoenix,
A lot of other users had been lodging complaints about the GIFs. I believe you also had a word with Seun over this?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
Mukina can you please come respond yourself? It takes a longer time for you and I to communicate when you put someone else to be the middle person in our conversation.

Thank you for understanding.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Treetop20(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
interesting
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by spikedcylinder: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
Oh well. I tired.smiley
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
And I appreciate your effort but I want to speak to Sister Mukina directly.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by muyoto: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
JEEZ!!! you've been banned, coutesy of your irritating gifs, so who gives a Bleep, dont you have a fcking life apart from nairaland,a nd you keep coming back again aina beggin like an ewe on heat pleading. ARRRRGHH!

If I get banned I continue with my sweet life, simple.

PLs sister,, manage some pride for your self get off the floor.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
muyoto:

JEEZ!!! you've been banned, coutesy of your irritating gifs, so who gives a Bleep, dont you have a fcking life apart from nairaland,a nd you keep coming back again aina beggin like an ewe on heat pleading. ARRRRGHH!

If I get banned I continue with my sweet life, simple.

PLs sister,, manage some pride for your self get off the floor.

Thank you for your input. You may now drag yourself back to the landfill you crept out from.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
Wouldnt surprise me if he was OBNOXIOUS aka Adam Brody.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by C2H5OH(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
lol funny thread
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by muyoto: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Wouldnt surprise me if he was OBNOXIOUS aka Adam Brody.

Promptly the asskisser - or is it c*ntlicker - comes to the rescue. No wonder your goddess can't do without Nairaland, her sustenance comes from your likes regularly slobbering over her sorry - and lifeless - a$$. Pathetic bunch of lifeless asswipes. Pssssssf.

@Desire sweetheart when your tears are spent at feet of Mukina berra call FL Asshole, am sure she'll be willing to assist.

*logs off and goes clubbing with REAL people*.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by tope5000: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

Say it aint so, u r banned again? Who r these ppl complaining abt ur gifs?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
tope5000:

Say it aint so, u r banned again? Who r these ppl complaining abt ur gifs?

Oga o. I'm running out of usernames lol. I don't know who keeps complaining that is why I want Mukina to talk to me.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
muyoto:

Promptly the asskisser - or is it c*ntlicker - comes to the rescue. No wonder your goddess can't do without Nairaland, her sustenance comes from your likes regularly slobbering over her sorry - and lifeless - a$$. Pathetic bunch of lifeless asswipes. Pssssssf.

@Desire sweetheart when your tears are spent at feet of Mukina berra call FL Asshole, am sure she'll be willing to assist.

*logs off and goes clubbing with REAL people*.
Is this supposed to make me lose my cool?

"Plz brother, manage some pride for your self get off the floor".
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Treetop20(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
i thought you lot don't take NL serious?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
Treetop20:

i thought you lot don't take NL serious?

rofl!!

This topic has been up for 2 hours and nothing from Mukina2. Am I to believe that there is no reason as to why I have been banned multiple times over the past 4 days?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Treetop20(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

rofl!!

This topic has been up for 2 hours and nothing from Mukina2. Am I to believe that there is no reason as to why I have been banned multiple times over the past 4 days?

don't mind them sweetie
they should have sent you a caution or something
if the gifs bother them
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
Treetop20:

don't mind them sweetie
they should have sent you a caution or something
if the gifs bother them

Whether it does or not, why should I care when it is not written anywhere in the rules that gifs are forbidden. It's not even like I'm using NL to host the gifs, I'm using 3rd party sites! I mean she even went the extra mile to ban my IP address lol!

I'm sorry but I didn't sign up for this BS lol
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
The gifs are funny, they add life to remarks made, very humurous, don't see how they are hurting anybody.

Loads of other things that are complained about but no attention is paid to them, so why suddenly the gifs, will it kill them if it stays? Is it preventing them from logging back on to nland? I doubt it.

What exactly is the big deal?

I'm just saying.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Treetop20(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
ibkaye:

The gifs are funny, they add life to remarks made, very humurous, don't see how they are hurting anybody.

Loads of other things that are complained about but no attention is paid to them, so why suddenly the gifs, will it kill them if it stays? Is it preventing them from logging back on to nland? I doubt it.

I'm just saying.
i feel the same way
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
ibkaye:

I'm just saying.

Sis, that's why I created this thread. All these  smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry are all gifs!! So why would you try to bully me all of a sudden?! That is against the first rule.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Don't mean to come harsh,
But until diplomacy is formed, you're going to keep getting banned.
And this is not a form of diplomacy.

LOL, but then, I'm just a "middle person" tongue Spreading Joy and Peace to the whole wide world (except for Adam Brody's world)
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
She's been ignoring this thread for 2 hours and I know she's seen it.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by C2H5OH(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
Assuming you are getting banned for the gifs

They are fine to some extent.  But if you keep using them in your every other post they become annoying.
Don't use them to dominate your post.  Use them to add expressions to your post every once in a while.

The little emoticons you call gifs are not as tacky because they're so little.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

Sis, that's why I created this thread. All these  smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry are all gifs!! So why would you try to bully me all of a sudden?! That is against the first rule.
Lmao, joker.

Anyway, let's hear the moderators', complainers etc reasons for wanting to do away with the gifs, maybe if they explain because as much as there have been apparent complaints, I have not come across any good reason for their wanting to do away with the gifs ('some posters do not like them' does not count) or have you? Maybe if we get some good and understanding explanations/reasons we will realize, but until then, I stick by my previous stating of not seeing any big deal in it.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

She's been ignoring this thread for 2 hours and I know she's seen it.
Maybe she's busy.
Anywayz, I'll let her know.
But that she's ignoring the thread on purpose, that's not like her.
Plz, don't make it seem more problematic than it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? / Happy Birthday Ochon / I Need A Girl To Be Mine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.