Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . (4042 Views)

Please, Come In / January Born : Please Come In And Shut The Door / Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Igwe9(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2009
thought this disgusting thing has been well taking care of, what the heck is going on here again?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2009
tope5000:

ur ass is getting banned again with that gif grin grin

lol he/she better stay awake all night cuz I'm 5 hours behind.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2009
LadyT:

Come to bed 4play you are tired.

Grumpy old git

Don't tell me you love these GIFs too.  angry

I'm not grumpy, just enjoying the sight of people moaning.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by tope5000: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2009
Desiré:

lol he/she better stay awake all night cuz I'm 5 hours behind.

Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by C2H5OH(f): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2009
angry
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by tope5000: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

angry

why u dey vex? tongue
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2009
This is really simple - the mods have received complaints, seun agrees with the complaints. If you do not agree with the admin, you know what recourse to take - discuss with him. If that fails and he still fails to see your point of view, kindly comply if you want to remain a user of his privately owned forum.

Yes there is subjectivity - we can't have all 346,424 members of nairaland agreeing on every issue, and the opinions/views of the mods/admin will have a great impact on the running of the forum. No one is perfect, but it will not help if something is explicitly stated as undesirable and anyone (including myself) insists on carrying on down that path.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2009
FL Gators:

As for becommrich, why hasn't his ISP been banned?

Seun can do a lot of things but I don't think he can ban Sky Broadband or whatever ISP he uses. Even all the juju he has can't achieve that.

Go back and put the feeding bottle in your mouth.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2009
when will becomerich start his own another  new  thread complaining about how many times he has been banned
i think we could all do with some outrageous comic relief  cheesy

lets hear about how Mukina is in the employ of the federal governemt and has been paid 50 cents  stop the benin  republic messiah  cheesy cheesy

edit -
grr. . .see them beating me to it
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Busybody2(f): 12:52am On Jun 14, 2009
FL Gators:

As for becommrich, why hasn't his ISP been banned?

4 Play:

Seun can do a lot of things but I don't think he can ban Sky Broadband or whatever ISP he uses. Even all the juju he has can't achieve that.

Don't mind him the grumpy old git o jare my baby, we all know it is IP you meant to say, not ISP cheesy

Now stick that bottle back in your mouth, you know we have to respect out elders and do as they say tongue grin grin grin
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2009
4 Play:

Oya, come and put feeding bottle in my mouth. Better yet, come and breast feed me with your moobs

@na2day?
Are you trying to say I'm crazy just because I have MPD?
It's perfectly under control, thank you very much
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by TOPE20001(f): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2009
Im back, miss me. Lol
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Don't mind him the grumpy old git o jare my baby, we all know it is IP you meant to say, not ISP cheesy

Now stick that bottle back in your mouth, you know we have to respect out elders and do as they say tongue grin grin grin
LOL, you're crazy. IP, my bad.

No, I'd rather suck on 4Play's breast
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2009
Go and change your nappies and go to sleep. Don't know when babies learnt to use the computer.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with the gifs. The people complaining really need to take life easy.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Im back, miss me. Lol

LOL!!! They took you out quick.

Mukina
Last Active : Today at 07:59:25 PM

A minute ago
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2009
4 Play:

Go and change your nappies and go to sleep. Don't know when babies learnt to use the computer.
Ok ok, I'll change mines right after I change yours, Grampy.

4play, leave me o, leave me b4 I run you through with my knife. Come here to dey cause wahala, agbaiya
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by TOPE20001(f): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2009
Desiré:

LOL!!! They took you out quick.

Mukina
Last Active : Today at 07:59:25 PM

A minute ago

lol she is online
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by nduchucks: 1:04am On Jun 14, 2009
una still dey hear? Desire confess say him dey violate rules with multiple IDs, open thread take dey entertain himself and dey enjoy go. this just show us say moderators dey give people long role to pull and make me tink say the ban wey dem ban Desire na with good reason.

My question be say, why dem never lock this thread yet? Why moderator dey cater to this Desire's desire like this na?

Na soso busy body dem full this thread, I guess me sef be busy body, at least until sleep catch me.   cheesy
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 14, 2009
Busy_body, dem dey call you o cheesy cheesy
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2009
ndu_chucks:

una still dey hear? Desire confess say him dey violate rules with multiple IDs, open thread take dey entertain himself and dey enjoy go. this just show us say moderators dey give people long role to pull and make me tink say the ban wey dem ban Desire na with good reason.

My question be say, why dem never lock this thread yet? Why moderator dey cater to this Desire's desire like this na?

Na soso busy body dem full this thread, I guess me sef be busy body, at least until sleep catch me. cheesy

Do me a little favor and speak English.

Thank you.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by na2day2(m): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2009
FL Gators:

@na2day?
Are you trying to say I'm crazy just because I have MPD?
It's perfectly under control, thank you very much

after the symptoms i say u display in other threads, i ain't gonna bet my life on u tongue tongue
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Sauron1: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2009
stillwater:

I don't see anything wrong with the gifs. The people complaining really need to take life easy.

ROFLMAO. grin grin grin grin
Rat Stilly has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Be Mine! / I Am Looking For A Wife / Explicit Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.