Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . (4037 Views)

Please, Come In / January Born : Please Come In And Shut The Door / Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by MrCrackles(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hummmmm,
All dis Peeps taking sides, slurping asses, hating and loving,anywayz i am not here for that!
I hate them GIFS, POINTBLANK, nothing to do with the personalities behind them but the unecessary and annoying usage
Glad i can roam the forum freely nowadays without having my eyes peppered in bullshit and heifer poo!
Pssssssf!
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
davidylan:

What are these "complaints" about? Do the gifs bother certain pple? I see pictures and gifs on the sports section all the time . . . what's the problem?
How many people post gifs with almost every post?   People have reported that they are not appreciated, as a result the admin/mod has to act accordingly to deal with the problem. This isn't about a few random gifs but a persistent application of them in a manner that is not appreciated by a significant number of members.

Finally, if any decision is not acceptable to a person, he/she can complain to the admin and if he agrees with the mod's view, the case is closed.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Desiree,
She asked if you got banned by her.
How many mods do we have? And do we not have an admin?

She's the only one who has been giving me shit about the gifs. Am I to assume that someone else banned me? And please tell her to come on, this spokesperson business isn't flying today.

davidylan:

What are these "complaints" about? Do the gifs bother certain pple? I see pictures and gifs on the sports section all the time . . . what's the problem?

I know!! I am NOT the only person who posts gifs. I feel like she fishes out my new username and sits there waiting for me to post a gif so she can ban me.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
Good riddance to the incontinent usage of GIFs
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by MrCrackles(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
debosky:

How many people post gifs with almost every post?   People have reported that they are not appreciated, as a result the admin/mod has to act accordingly to deal with the problem. This isn't about a few random gifs but a persistent application of them in a manner that is not appreciated by a significant number of members.

Finally, if any decision is not acceptable to a person, he/she can complain to the admin and if he agrees with the mod's view, the case is closed.

Spot on! tongue
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
4 Play:

Good riddance to the incontinent usage of GIFs

Oh yes! grin cheesy
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
wow, i never knew pple hated them GIF's with sheer passion.
i find them quite funny but then . . . . . .one mans meat is anothers poison
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
4Play and Ms.Crackles go play in the sandbox or something, grownups are tryna talk.

debosky:

Debo love, who are these members?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
debosky:

Debosky you're not getting my point. Forget starstruck for a second . . . is posting of Gifs against the rules? No!

People have reported that they dont like gifs and so what? So if i report that i dont like font sizes above 12 someone will get banned? When did other people start holding a veto power over other posters? I think those complaining are doing so NOT because of the gifs persay but because of the personality of the individual involved. If YOU were posting gifs or iice or mukina, would anyone dare complain?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by tope5000: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
Oh i just saw muki's reply to me, bia dnt take ur anger out on me. Ko ya je ki ori pe. If i knew u hav replied i wudnt have posted. So bite some1 else's bum. U can ban me tonite, i'd luv nothing more.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

4Play and Ms.Crackles go play in the sandbox or something, grownups are tryna talk.

Good job it is Ms Crackles up there!

Good riddance to the bloody GIFS, Grownup GIF-head! tongue
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

Grown ups? Which grown ups love your usage of GIFs?

The GIFs are not created by you so it's effectively a copy and paste job. I could easily access them if I wanted to

They add nothing to our knowledge, entertainment or humor. An eyesore.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

She's the only one who has been giving me shit about the gifs. Am I to assume that someone else banned me? And please tell her to come on, this spokesperson business isn't flying today.

LOL, no, she shouldn't post anymore.
Atleast I wouldn't.
I warned you to handle this with her, not make it seem like she's after you.
Sometimes we have to look after our responsibility

1. How are you so sure she banned you.
2. Seun could have banned you.
3. You confirmed that you receivedwarnings
4. What you could have done is not let the thread overblown, then she could have reasoned with you.
5. There are more than 2 mods in this section, one of them could have reported you to seun and banned you.

No, David, the reason why Africa has not yet developed is not only becuause of superiority, but also because of our lack of diplomacy.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
davidylan:

Debosky you're not getting my point. Forget starstruck for a second . . . is posting of Gifs against the rules? No!

People have reported that they dont like gifs and so what? So if i report that i dont like font sizes above 12 someone will get banned? When did other people start holding a veto power over other posters? I think those complaining are doing so NOT because of the gifs persay but because of the personality of the individual involved. If YOU were posting gifs or iice or mukina, would anyone dare complain?

No there's no specific rule - this isn't about starstruck (she's my good pal if that helps) which is why discretion can be used. Not every offense can be detailed in the rules.

People don't like the gifs, a significant number (i don't know the details) and the admin happens to agree with the complaints, hence she should comply with the request to stop posting the gifs.

Now as to the issue of myself posting gifs, people have complained about my actions before - you have direct access to the admin through his email address - if you find any of my actions distasteful, kindly let him know.

@ Desire

I don't know the identities of the complainants - ask Seun.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
One more note - the issue isn't just posting gifs - it's using them in each and every post that is being frowned upon.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
Look, I've gotten banned for showing my love for seun openly on the forum.
I've been warned, but didn't stopped
So me and seun talked it over, and he decided to work it out wth me.
Now we're in love.

That's how things should run. Not overblow it.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

but also because of our lack of diplomacy.

china, russia . . . a few on the list of countries with poor diplomatic records. Go figure.

debosky:

No there's no specific rule - this isn't about starstruck (she's my good pal if that helps) which is why discretion can be used. Not every offense can be detailed in the rules.

People don't like the gifs, a significant number (i don't know the details) and the admin happens to agree with the complaints, hence she should comply with the request to stop posting the gifs.

Now as to the issue of myself posting gifs, people have complained about my actions before - you have direct access to the admin through his email address - if you find any of my actions distasteful, kindly let him know.

@ Desire

I don't know the identities of the complainants - ask Seun.

the complaints are specifically about starstruck . . . lets be entirely honest. I doubt the gifs would be a problem if someone else was posting them.
After a weekend game i head over to the sports pages and a lot are filled with meaningless copy-pasted photos of the game that are accessible on other webpages . . . no one has been banned for that even though i'm not a huge fan as they detract from the flow of the discussion.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by 4Play(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Now we're in love.

You removed the feeding bottle long enough to type the above rubbish? Don't know why babies have access to computers these days.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by nduchucks: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
oyinbo man  go say, to break rule dey pathological as far as naija people dey concerned. nna, this desire wey dey complain, I hope say if de ban wey dem ban am dey "unfair" then make she no complain if dem come ban am again. e be like say desire no read the rule way say "The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited".

Since desire don confess say him/she dey operate multiple account, if dem ban am again, my hand no dey inside. Na amebo dem go solve dat problem.

abeg, make una no vex, but all of una wey dey blame moderator wey issue ban need to shut up. na subjective decision and no be everything wey dem go spell out inside rule otherwise na 10 pages dem go take post rules. dem don ban am, make desire go make nice to Admin and hope say dem go reinstate am. naija no like to follow simple rules. Na because of that problem una no get uninterruptible power supply sef. smiley
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Desire2(f): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Good job it is Ms Crackles up there!

Good riddance to the bloody GIFS, Grownup GIF-head! tongue

lol I can still post a gif if I wanted but please don't push me, I want to hear Mukina's side of this continuous ban.

So like I said, go play with 4Play elsewhere.

FL Gators:

LOL, no, she shouldn't post anymore.
Atleast I wouldn't.
I warned you to handle this with her, not make it seem like she's after you.
Sometimes we have to look after our responsibility

1. How are you so sure she banned you.
2. Seun could have banned you.
3. You confirmed that you receivedwarnings
4. What you could have done is not let the thread overblown, then she could have reasoned with you.
5. There are more than 2 mods in this section, one of them could have reported you to seun and banned you.

No, David, the reason why Africa has not yet developed is not only becuause of superiority, but also because of our lack of diplomacy.

She's the only one who happened to be active minutes before I was banned. And she told someone she banned my IP so it's obviously her.
Seun doesn't care that much to keep looking out for me.
Yes I received warnings but they weren't backed up by the rules
This is the only way I can reach her. I can't IM or more importantly PM her.
StephenP and iice are never here. And as much as I know, both don't care about the gifs.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
i dont like the "nairaland members representation thread" . . . i think its a waste of cranial byte space.  grin
But i'm not complaining . . . as i believe individual members have a right to their own morbid sense of humor.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
4 Play:

You removed the feeding bottle long enough to type the above rubbish? Don't know why babies have access to computers these days.
What are you after?
Attention? 4Play, comot from my presence.

@David

What doesn't work for Taquisha might work for Gabe.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

@David

What doesn't work for Taquisha might work for Gabe.

Makes no sense. Many african countries have better diplomatic relations with the US than Russia for example . . . is North Korea backward? Pls pple shld stop posting unecessary drivel that doesnt add to the subject matter.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Busybody2(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
na2day?:

subscribing to thread, i wanna see the end of this  grin grin

Subscribing to thread because I don't want it to end cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

@FL Gators
You are so wise beyond your years, you challenge me to be better, i tell ya kiss kiss kiss Can you wait for my son to grow to seek your hand in marriage, please grin grin grin

@ All

I have seen instances where male member of the species on NL some have registered their presence on this thread as i type this have been quite vociferous about Daphoenix's use of GIFS and have attacked her to the extent that threads had to be closed for that reason, and maybe, just maybe these are the reasons why the Moderators had to take a firm stance.

Another thing is that there is a rule on NL somewhere about posting large gifs . . . err . . .err . . . would come back to this point when I find out where the rules are and read and digest them cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
ndu_chucks:

oyinbo man  go say, to break rule dey pathological as far as naija people dey concerned. nna, this desire wey dey complain, I hope say if de ban wey dem ban am dey "unfair" then make she no complain if dem come ban am again. e be like say desire no read the rule way say "The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited".

Since desire don confess say him/she dey operate multiple account, if dem ban am again[b], my hand no dey inside. Na amebo dem go solve dat problem.[/b]

abeg, make una no vex, but all of una wey dey blame moderator wey issue ban need to shut up. na subjective decision and no be everything wey dem go spell out inside rule otherwise na 10 pages dem go take post rules. dem don ban am, make desire go make nice to Admin and hope say dem go reinstate am. naija no like to follow simple rules. Na because of that problem una no get uninterruptible power supply sef. smiley

grin grin grin grin

Thank you oh! At least someone understands - creating multiple profiles is in itself a violation of forum rules.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
Desiré:

She's the only one who happened to be active minutes before I was banned. And she told someone she banned my IP so it's obviously her.
Seun doesn't care that much to keep looking out for me.
Yes I received warnings but they weren't backed up by the rules
This is the only way I can reach her. I can't IM or more importantly PM her.
StephenP and iice are never here. And as much as I know, both don't care about the gifs.

LOL, previously, someone mentioned that she was online as a guess, what makes you think Seun couldn't have done the same. Ban and offline.
When Mukina didn't have this power, we blamed seun even though we couldn't see him online doing the banning.
What I'm trying to say is that you can't be so sure.
For once, let's blame Debosky cheesy
You know Seun's email, email him and talk to him and he'll  talk to his moderators.
Why should she give you her YIM if she thinks you'll blast her like you did here?
Stephen and Iice might not care, but those who reported to Mukina and other moderators DO care.

The only thing you can do now is talk to Seun.
Letting this topic tread to more pages won't solve anything
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
does it mean anyone could get a ticking off if a group of pple complained about a poster?
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by na2day2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Now we're in love.

u were ban for love? na wa for NL oooo  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
na2day?:

u were ban for love? na wa for NL oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That was a joke. Just an analogy cheesy

davidylan:

Makes no sense. Many african countries have better diplomatic relations with the US than Russia for example . . . is North Korea backward? Pls pple shld stop posting unecessary drivel that doesnt add to the subject matter.
Thank you jare.
I don't see what US and Korean has to do with this matter too.
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by Busybody2(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2009

Can we reach a resolution please everyone, I like the gifs and would love it to remain. And since Davidylan/Sharon and 4play/Mccrackles are the main player for and against the posting of gifs, why don't the two of them go head to head to thrash it out whilst Debosky acts as the mediator to make sure that there is no hitting below the belt, whilst the rest of us watches from the sidelines so that things would not get ugly, biko i beg kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
OMO IBO:

does it mean anyone could get a ticking off if a group of pple complained about a poster?

Of course not  - you'd be surprised at the number of complaints daily mods get - if we told the admin to ban for everyone of them, there would be thousands banned daily. Only when something is repetitive and in agreement with the admin's views does it get acted on. Remember there was once a rule about signature gifs not being above a certain size? The frequency of the gifs made them almost like a signature since they appeared with every post. There are precedents for people being admonished to stop a certain type of activity in the interest of all forum members as a whole.

Speaking of bans, I've personally be banned for 'not being afraid of being banned' ( I think osisi, myself and another person were the victims at the time).  grin grin grin
Re: Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . by tope5000: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
debosky:

Of course not  - you'd be surprised at the number of complaints daily mods get - if we told the admin to ban for everyone of them, there would be thousands banned daily. Only when something is repetitive and in agreement with the admin's views does it get acted on. Remember there was once a rule about signature gifs not being above a certain size? The frequency of the gifs made them almost like a signature since they appeared with every post. There are precedents for people being admonished to stop a certain type of activity in the interest of all forum members as a whole.

Speaking of bans, I've personally be banned for 'not being afraid of being banned' ( I think osisi, myself and another person were the victims at the time).  grin grin grin

Lmao . . . . hilarious grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? / Happy Birthday Ochon / I Need A Girl To Be Mine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.