Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys (1316 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Some guys have a problem with it.  Do you?

For me, I won't allow it.
If she's fine with me being friends with a bunch of girls, then I won't mind.  But I know that's not going to happen because girls are jealous creatures.

If it's a fling that I don't really care about, then she can have as many male friends as she wants.  I wouldn't even bat an eye.  wink
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Treetop20(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
i won't have none of that
unless i don't really care about her

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why not? She's going to do what she wants to do anyway. What's love without trust, right?

Simple fact of the matter is, girls love getting attention from doods. It doesn't she will end up cheating on ya. Just have faith ehn grin
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
What's wrong with it?
If their friendship is genuinely innocent, no sort of attraction attached, just good friends, what's the problem?
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Go away with that feminazi crap abeg.  What's wrong with it?  There's plenty wrong with it, that's what.

angry  angry  angry It is disrespectful
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
Haven't answered my question.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by SisiJinx: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why would you have a problem with this?

She's been friends with them before she met you, so obviously if anything was meant to happen. . . you wouldn't be in the picture.

Me dei, I don't have a problem with a guy having girl friends. Matter of fact, I encourage it. . .it helps 'em get in touch with their feminine side tongue
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by SisiJinx: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hiya Ibk. grin

Help me ask these. . .these [i]men [/i]oh. Honestly, it's gotta to be sum'n in the water making 'em so. . . so. . . I don't know. . . clingy and insecure.  tongue

Don't have friends, Don't go there, Don't go here, don't wear this, don't do that. . .how's about they just get a life size barbie and have their way with it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Why would you have a problem with this?

She's been friends with them before she met you, so obviously if anything was meant to happen. . . you wouldn't be in the picture.

Me dei, I don't have a problem with a guy having girl friends. Matter of fact, I encourage it. . .it helps 'em get in touch with their feminine side tongue
What if you didn't know about them until after you get together?
It would be proper to break up I suppose ?
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Hiya Ibk. grin

Help me ask these. . .these [i]men [/i]oh. Honestly, it's gotta to be sum'n in the water making 'em so. . . so. . . I don't know. . . clingy and insecure.  tongue

Don't have friends, Don't go there, Don't go here, don't wear this, don't do that. . .how's about they just get a life size barbie and have their way with it. cheesy cheesy
Lol

I'm still waiting for mr man's explanation.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by tope5000: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why not peroxide, r u going to make her choose btn u n her friends?
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2009
She has no other choice. No guy in his right mind will be fine with it.

Hi spirit, where is your girlfriend Ibukun?

She's just hanging out with eight of her boyfriends, getting some booze. They are having poker night at John's house.
She's gonna spend the night over at her best friend Matt's house. Then on Saturday night she's going shopping at the mall with Mike after she gets off work.
I won't see her until sunday evening. She's going to church in the morning with Dave.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
What is your girl doing hanging with other dudes when she has you
Just friends my black foot.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by SisiJinx: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

What if you didn't know about them until after you get together?
It would be proper to break up I suppose ?

Whether or not you knew about their friendship is not the point here, Acid.

The point IS. . .if something was gonna happen between her and her guy friend, it would have happened, so the fact that you are in the mix. . . that is the fact that she CHOSE YOU, is enough to put your mind at ease. kiss kiss

Pls don't be one of those guys. . . insecurity is not cute. cry
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

She has no other choice. No guy in his right mind will be fine with it.

Hi spirit, where is your girlfriend Ibukun?

She's just hanging out with eight of her boyfriends, getting some booze. They are having poker night at John's house.
She's gonna spend the night over at her best friend Matt's house. Then on Saturday night she's going shopping at the mall with Mike after she gets off work.
I won't see her until sunday evening. She's going to church in the morning with Dave.

Rubbish

C2H5OH:

What if she hardly hangs out with them? Spending time with them is rare? Does not mean they cannot be friends.

My friend such things do occur yes but not such things are not always the case. Like I said, what if the friendship is genuinely innocent. Just because she has male friends does not mean she will be doing such things.

Oh Lord deliver this guy from the spirit of paranoia.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by SisiJinx: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

That's right and while at it. . . what does she need her siblings for? Oh and let's not forget those demanding parents. You are world after all. cheesy

Shior grin
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Treetop20(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
women grin
say nothing they crucify you
say something they still do
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Whether or not you knew about their friendship is not the point here, Acid.

The point IS. . .if something was gonna happen between her and her guy friend, it would have happened, so the fact that you are in the mix. . . that is the fact that she CHOSE YOU, is enough to put your mind at ease. kiss kiss

Pls don't be one of those guys. . . insecurity is not cute. cry

Sisi Jinx:

That's right and while at it. . . what does she need her siblings for? Oh and let's not forget those demanding parents. You are world after all. cheesy

Shior grin
You are better off keeping female friends if you know you have nothing to hide.
If I tell you I don't mind or that I don't care, then it probably means I don't respect myself or my relationship with you.

Has nothing to do with insecurity.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
What's next

Is she gonna start calling me from work to tell me she's coming home late because she's hanging out with this really cool guy she just met?

Insecurity kor penarity ni
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by SisiJinx: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2009
Treetop20:

women grin
say nothing they crucify you
say something they still do

Tee hee hee cheesy

We love you too kiss
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

What's next

Is she gonna start calling me from work to tell me she's coming home late because she's hanging out with this really cool guy she just met?

Insecurity kor penarity ni
Mr man, you keep mentioning the same scenario and aren't considering the ones we put across. Yes what you said could happen fair enough in that case the girl is wrong but what if that is not the case? That the friendship is innocent, she does not go to Emeka's house, she does not spend the night with Akin, etc etc

Mscheweee.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Treetop20(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
it is not about being insecure
why do some people like putting themselves
in questionable situations? i know there are blokes out
there who she might just be friends with but i don't trust them

say how many times does your father or mother call john's dad or mum
to discuss things because they are just friends? they talk on the phone and
share things with each other? this generation needs to learn a few things from
the elders.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
Are you telling me to wait until Emeka starts pumpin the gas before I put the brakes on it?

you know you wouldn't be cool with it if the reverse was the case.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
New generation relationships are getting more and more ridiculous by the minute
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
Poster, are you talking about your 'girl' or your wife?

Besides, being friends doesn't neccesarily mean she/he calls him/her up constantly and discusses on the phone, it could just be a 'happened to see john at church/party etc etc and laughed and talked for a bit as friends'

C2H5OH:

Are you telling me to wait until Emeka starts pumpin the gas before I put the brakes on it?

you know you wouldn't be cool with it if the reverse was the case.
If they were genuine friends I wouldn't mind, the kind of friendship I'm talking about doesn't mean they constantly hang together and she shuns you for him, it could just be a 'happened to see john at church/party etc etc and laughed and talked for a bit as friends.'

Sometimes you need to give your girl/guy the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Igwe9(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
What's she doing there?
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
ibkaye:

Poster, are you talking about your 'girl' or your wife?
I thought you said it doesn't matter?  Are you telling me it's okay while she's still my girlfriend, but I should suddenly expect an automatic change when I put the ring on it?

Sometimes you need to give your girl/guy the benefit of the doubt.
Not when it puts your relationship in jeopardy.
A girl like that is not ready for a relationship, period.   No guy with balls would allow it, unless he does not care about her.  It's a slap in the face.

Igwe.:

What's she doing there?
Why not? Are you insecure too grin
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
I didn't say it mattered, I just wanted to know specifically who you were talking about, if both, fair enough.

Anyway sha, God bless your girlfriend.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
Both.
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by sexylogan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
the truth is my girlfriend has more male friends than female ones. comes

from growing up among 5 brothers. at first, i

was really jealous and i always had my guards up but after some months

i came to realize that i was just being paranoid. depends on the girl

really. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by Igwe9(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Why not?  Are you insecure too  grin

Insecure ke, not at all, rather would like it if she associates with her mates whilst she keeps the whole thing in a professional level,just like colleagues in office or school, but surely would be under a close marking since an absolute power corrupts absolutely. cool
Re: Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys by C2H5OH(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
sexylogan:

the truth is my girlfriend has more male friends than female ones. comes

from growing up among 5 brothers. at first, i

was really jealous and i always had my guards up but after some months

i came to realize that i was just being paranoid. depends on the girl

really. undecided
It's called being cautious. She could be using that excuse to Bleep each one of them without your knowledge.
I think the only reason you are more accepting of it now is because you got used to the rubbish.
Your girl is controlling you big time duu undecided

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Love Again After Being Hurt 4 A Second Time? / Living With An Ex / Geography Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.