Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! (3445 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2005
Please Advice Me ...

I met this guy last year in Nigeria while attending a lesson. I only knew him as a friend and when the lesson was coming to an end, we exchanged addy but early last month,this guy started sending me cards though friendship cards but now,he is asking me out despite the fact that we are thousands of miles apart.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Seun(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2005
Since you were not that close when you knew each other, he might be a gold-digger or someone desperate to travel out of Nigeria.

He's in Nigeria, and you're in the UK, right? Can you supply more relevant details?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2005
i dont know anything about him and we were not very close back there in Nigeria.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Trooper(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2005
nana, <snip> Leave it. It makes no sense<snip>!
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Seun(m): 2:46am On Nov 06, 2005
This seems quite simple - the relationship won't work, so forget about it. Feel free to remain friends with him until a time when you have cause to live close to him again. Good luck and thanks for trusting us with your challenge!
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2005
thanks guys.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by kikelomo(f): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2005
Em..........Aren't we a lil too blunt seun?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2005
If nana had been offended then I'd have felt that we were too blunt.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2005
usually distant relationships don't work! but i think you really make some researche to find out his real intention like seun said earlier. did he start to send you those cards as soon as you got to the U.K.?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nddy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2005
give it a shot , you never could tell
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2005
seun,u guys aren't too blunt.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2005
michell,he started sending me d cards after i left Nigeria and he is telling me how much he is missing me.But i guess its all about a foul play jare.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2005
He might not be da right guy for ya smiley
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2005
you can never say..it isn't so easy to really sya what is on his mind. we might be wrong. try him and see. if he starts to talk about coming to the UK then you're free to tell him fu*k you smiley
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by adesodgi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2005
hey not tha f-word!
nan,just sit back and drive im on a cool ride,if you know wot i mean....afterall he cant have sex from there with miya,and i'll advise you not to take im serious if ur on the journey.. wink
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2005
i understand,my guy. wink
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by kenflavor(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2005
I wonder why Seun is like this this days.
nana, I will advice u take to[b] adesodgi [/b] and michelin89 advice and give him time. The guy might not be a gold digger as seun's thought and he may likely have his own reasons for not communicating with you earlier. Ask him some few questions and after sometime, I am very sure the truth will prevail. (Afterall not all Nigerians love to live/travel to UK)
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by alheri(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2005
the guy just wants to put you in bondage. no gree for am jo. but if you like him, you can make him ur nja connection so dat anytime youre in nja,u guys can hook up,u know, some1 to be taking you to silverbird galleria!!!hahahahaha
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by twinkledew(f): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2005
Don’t try anything. Long distance relationship is a bad idea. 4get him as if he never existed. angry
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
NANA he is asking cos he is seeing u fron a thousand mile.RUN to a million, he wont see u again grin

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
Thanks dude but ur advise came too late.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
ok that means ur wit him.but if ur not,u can always come and manage me wink

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
Nana listen, from the outside it seems the guy is just after coming abroad like some people suggested.

But you might be wrong about him, from the tone of your post, i can tell you dont dislike him, maybe you even like him?

why do people think, people in Nigeria are gold diggers? most people back home are richer than the so called nigerians in diaspora, who are they working like slaves in order to meet up with life,

give the guy a chance, and if he tell you anything about you helping him come abroad, then you will know he is really after coming abroad, who knows he might be a good guy wink
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
Thanks trendy but ur advice might have been useful 2yrs ago.
trendy:

Nana listen, from the outside it seems the guy is just after coming abroad like some people suggested.

But you might be wrong about him, from the tone of your post, i can tell you don't dislike him, maybe you even like him?

why do people think, people in Nigeria are gold diggers? most people back home are richer than the so called nigerians in diaspora, who are they working like slaves in order to meet up with life,

give the guy a chance, and if he tell you anything about you helping him come abroad, then you will know he is really after coming abroad, who knows he might be a good guy wink
I saw him as a friend nuffin more,nuffin less.
I dont think u need to abuse/criticize peeps abroad by saying they work like slaves.
It is too late 'cause i've longed moved on wiv my life.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
Good to know you have moved on!
that not withstanding i was stating my view and clearing some facts
not everyone is desperate to travel outside the country
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by MajestyHRH(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
So nana, do you have any updates for us?

Pls, do tell grin
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2007
U lot are beginning to provoke me on this forum.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by MajestyHRH(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
Huh?

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by saucekid(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2007
he's here,you're there blah,blah,blah

**** picks up ma bag*****
****gets on ma bike******
****zooms off*****

and never coming back
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2007
;DU MEAN WE AR PROVOKING U? OK cheak this tongue NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANA,NANANANA,,NANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2007
Duh!
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by angelchi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
Big deal, u gree abi u no gree? if u no gree den u free d guy joo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? / Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.