Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC (17612 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by excel4us: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
AM DISAPOINTED IN SOME PEOPLE IN THIS PLATFORM HONESTLY. HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING GROW BLIND IN CONSTITUTIONAL AND JUDICIARY MATTER IN THE NAME OF WHO WE WANT OR SUPPORT.WHAT YOU ARE HAPPY TODAY FOR MAY HUNT YOU TOMORROW
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Whymee: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't mind abusive words, comments, being called clueless, dullard and brainless, what is important is I have access to the country's vault and I can use the public funds at our own (PDP) wills. ( eg, dasuki, GEJ, Diezani, etc. This is the stand of PDP government, they see the public as fools. Irrespective of the situation they have a fat accout, its a win situation to them

But APC will not take this shit, while trying hard to put things back to normalcy, they will appreciate appreciative comments from the populace, they have nothing to show or avenue to enrich their pocket, they are there to serve, unlike PDP building their pocket stead of nation. no normal human being will appreciate abusive comments when he or she is doing what is right

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by tunkuns: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Because of this ur point, PMB gave Ogbonaya Onu Minister of Science and Technology. So what else.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by tuniski: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
The vast Majority of Nigerians are fully behind President Buhari

He is God sent and exactly what Nigeria needs at this period.

Buhari is a breath of fresh AIR. The IPOB Youths and friends are no longer robbing and looting Nigeria blind

Under GEJ, IPOB illiterates that did not finish secondary school turned to overnight millionaires simply because they got concessions to ship petroleum products.

Those days are GONE- IPOB Youths, get used to it.

God bless Buhari!

Lalasticlala
delusional! Conduct a free and fair election today and buhari will be roundly beaten. Eyes don clear chanji is a scam and buhari irreversibly incompetent!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by drss(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whymee:
I don't mind abusive words, comments, being called clueless, dullard and brainless, what is important is I have access to the country's vault and I can use the public funds at our own (PDP) wills. ( eg, dasuki, GEJ, Diezani, etc. This is the stand of PDP government, they see the public as fools. Irrespective of the situation they have a fat accout, its a win situation to them

But APC will not take this shit, while trying hard to put things back to normalcy, they will appreciate appreciative comments from the populace, they have nothing to show or avenue to enrich their pocket, they are there to serve, unlike PDP building their pocket stead of nation. no normal human being will appreciate abusive comments when he or she is doing what is right
see as u just dey nag ur head for ground without knowing it. sad fyi, those who hate criticism ar those who have somtin to hide.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by danieljmt: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
you cant compare buhari to goodluck pls this a gross mistake
gej has sponsored bh and we have evidence. mumu
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by fortune1968: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbboy:

who are the vast majority? do you mean learned mind like mine that have toured the world. you guys have sufferd so bad that you dont know when you are about to be buried after digging your grave with your hand.

learn from the white, even if you hate your fellow country men, always insist as citizen that rule of law as enshrined in the constitution is followed to the latter no matter how much we disagree with other.

a politician is never to be entrusted with absolute power this brings unimaginable chaos, Hitlar is an example, be warned all you sycophant before you breed a monster.
u u are now talking about rule of law
does the rule pof law not involved how the country treasury should be handled by the leaders and the lead ? do the whites behave like Jonathan and the PDP ? this buhari is God sent and the majority of Nigerian love him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:

Look at thieves still talking. No shame! No remorse!!! It's business as usual to them. I smell malice in Metuh's statement. He is not sounding like an opposition spokesman rather he is sounding a maliciius and frustrated school boy. Metuh is becoming another Biafra spine person in disguise.

Has Buhari ever asked anyone to worship him? All he was asking for was accountability. Account for how you spent public money! Instead of giving Nigerians straightforward answers; they have been diving, dodging and using unpleasant tactics to get back at Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by fortune1968: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
I LOVE BUHARI .PEOPLE LOVE BUHARI .ONLY FRUSTRATED PEOPLE FROM BABY FACTORY HATE BUHARI .THEY WANT TO CONTINUE LOOTING
. THEY HATE THE NORTHERNER S .THE IR HATRED WILL END THEIR LIVES IN LAGOON

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by menxer: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
baralatie:

That is the problem
There are parts of thethe message that does not place the CIC image as one elected.it sent a message as one who will pursue actions that could be legally disturbing.

Which would you have preferred: legally disturbing actions or legally complacent/disturbing inactions?

Of course, those caught licking their fingers not too legally, would surely have reasons to be legally disturbed. grin
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by nike4love: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbboy:

who are the vast majority? do you mean learned mind like mine that have toured the world. you guys have suffered so bad that you dont know when you are about to be buried after digging your grave with your hand.

learn from the white, even if you hate your fellow country men, always insist as citizen that rule of law as enshrined in the constitution is followed to the latter no matter how much we disagree with other.

a politician is never to be entrusted with absolute power this brings unimaginable chaos, Hitlar is an example, be warned all you sycophant before you breed a monster.
I for dash U kiss if u be woman,
U re a civilised man,unlike the I....D....I....O....TTT u quote,
Am not a politician,I don't have any prob with buhari,but his style of leadership is heading to become deadly tyrant.
Without good opposition apc will destroy this country more than pdp did in 16years.
GEJ under performed that's true but he gave nigeria the direction of democracy,my fear is apc might destroy that. What will be our faith if buhari looses election in 2019,God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by olutunde12(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
One fool quoted somebody and called him a thief simply because he said buhari is tyranical. I pity you people. Americal, UK, France etc are great because they obey the constitution and that is why many of us struggle to go there. Buhari is destroying this nation in order to please his goats.
He knows he is a failure and will fail but have to do somethings to justify you senseless trust in him. Tell me exactly what buhari achived when pdp was not existing and oil price was high that gave you the impression that he is your saviour. If your father is a robber and you want to die this year, quote me and call me a thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by boujaye: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Buhari is a breath of fresh AIR. The IPOB Youths and friends are no longer robbing and looting Nigeria blind

Under GEJ, IPOB illiterates that did not finish secondary school turned to overnight millionaires simply because they got concessions to ship petroleum products.

God bless Buhari!

Lalasticlala
LIAR. candidly accept the truth that 80% Nigerians has parted ways with the dictator and tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by babafirst(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:

Look at thieves still talking. No shame! No remorse!!! It's business as usual to them. I smell malice in Metuh's statement. He is not sounding like an opposition spokesman rather he is sounding a maliciius and frustrated school boy. Metuh is becoming another Biafra spine person in disguise.

Has Buhari ever asked anyone to worship him? All he was asking for was accountability. Account for how you spent public money! Instead of giving Nigerians straightforward answers; they have been diving, dodging and using unpleasant tactics to get back at Buhari.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Mopolchi: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=free2ryhme post=41589365][/quote] I don't know what again to say to you.

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by babafirst(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
First, I can't recall anyone, or Baba himself, telling anyone he is god.

Secondly, I can't recall Baba asking anyone to worship him.

Thirdly, I can recall PDP stalwarts referring to PEJ as Jesus.

Fourthly, I can recall PDP stalwarts referring to GEJ as Jesus.

Nigerians wouldn't object for a moment if PDP decided to worship Jo or Peshi since they are already seen as gods in the party- matter of fact, we encourage them to. Being the scum of the earth, there is hardly any depth to which PDP can sink in their shithole.

What Baba desires is the goodwill and support of conscientious and well meaning Nigerians and he keeps getting more and more of that with every passing day and with every idiotic statement PDP makes, just like this one.
Lwkmddddddd,but you are right,someone in PDP actually compared GEJ with Jesus (Tufiakwa) back then.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by brainpulse: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
banki:

How. Did he talk down on the Igbo race?

How did the Igbo race talk down on him, why has the Igbo race before during and after the election seem to Hate or dislike him? He wins and you want to take up all the positions in his government

Instead of us igbos to protest against our own governors, our own leaders we carry buhari matter for our head, but we voted sam egwu, ta orji, orji uzor Kalu, chimaroke etc to power we love anyim, we see no wrong in the fact that we've had some of the worst leadership in the south east since Nigerias return to democracy

We want an igbo man to rule nigeria but NONE of us voted for Chekwas OKorie, afterall he contested for presidency! When Roachas was in PDP all eastern delegates voted for yaradua, when ekwueme contested against obasanjo, all eastern delegates voted for obasanjo, ojukwu contested in 2007 against yaradua/jonathan with Maurice iwu as Inec chairman we voted for yaradua instead!

Our roads are the worst, even when jonathan wanted to share money he didn't even deem it fit to give an igbo man National security adviser to share money! Now we are shouting up and down how won't he ask " what do the igbos want"?
The best post in January 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by mescapee: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbboy:

who are the vast majority? do you mean learned mind like mine that have toured the world. you guys have suffered so bad that you dont know when you are about to be buried after digging your grave with your hand.

Never mind them.

They will never understand what you just wrote down.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
First, I can't recall anyone, or Baba himself, telling anyone he is god.

Secondly, I can't recall Baba asking anyone to worship him.

Thirdly, I can recall PDP stalwarts referring to PEJ as Jesus.

Fourthly, I can recall PDP stalwarts referring to GEJ as Jesus.

Nigerians wouldn't object for a moment if PDP decided to worship Jo or Peshi since they are already seen as gods in the party- matter of fact, we encourage them to. Being the scum of the earth, there is hardly any depth to which PDP can sink in their shithole.

What Baba desires is the goodwill and support of conscientious and well meaning Nigerians and he keeps getting more and more of that with every passing day and with every idiotic statement PDP makes, just like this one.

abegi,,,make we make buhari president for life..!!!.....imagine someone like another jonathan or metuh as president,,,,abomination!....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I wish you typed all these epistle when Jonathan assisted by a network of IPOB Youths were robbing the country blind

Now that sanity is gradually returning to the nation , you have suddenly become a philosophy lecturer. Hitlar ko, Idi Amin ni

Nigerians need IRON hand and thank God for giving us Buhari at this time.

yea,,,,now that the ipodians have steal enough money from us,now they want to wage war against us....what irony.....
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by emeka2847: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhari is not God

He is God-sent grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by maestroferddi: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:

Guy, you are not making sense.

The mark of intelligence is to defer to a superior argument when one comes up.

What you are doing is to argue blindly and that is regrettable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by shellworker: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari!

Lalasticlala

My friend speak for yourself. Who told you that vast majority of Nigerians are behind dictator Buhari. Buhari has never achieved anything that would give our economy a boost and you are here saying majority of Nigerians are behind him.

All Buhari's concentration is on fighting corruption. Is corruption the only problem Nigeria has?

No youth employment, no constant power supply, poor infrastructure, dwindling economy, interference of the judiciary, failing currency, etc etc.

Let's stop being partisan and never turn our back on truth.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by ogmaskman: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbboy:

Bro abeg nor vex o. From your post u nor be like who don cross 2nd Niger bridge ooooo....
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by frankwyte: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Here is wat I think; I like to correct people wen they seem to be heading on wrong path but don't correct me because am better qualified! Nigeria, a tale of moonlight.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by bankylan: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nairaland is a place to know how stupid and gullible nigerian youths are...With comments on this forum, one can conclude the future is bleak for the nation unless there is a DNA adjustment.
I see so many enslaved minds here. The reasonable ones are those that maintain their neutrality.
The APC slaves are the more annoying. The PDP will still accept their bad governance to an extent, but the APC slaves and almajiris will be quick to attack u and even call u a Jonathan's fan if u dare mention their slave master- Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by njikoamaka: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I wish you typed all these epistle when Jonathan assisted by a network of IPOB Youths were robbing the country blind

Now that sanity is gradually returning to the nation , you have suddenly become a philosophy lecturer. Hitlar ko, Idi Amin ni

Nigerians need IRON hand and thank God for giving us Buhari at this time.

Honestly, you need iron hand because you don't sound otherwise.

APC promised change, and that means all that PDP did wrong, they will do right. Here we are, having it very tough and rough since APC took over.

They said the price of PMS will be N86.50K by Jan 1, 2016 with the continuous fall in price of crude. Even less than half the price when APC was campaigning and suing for a drop in price of PMS. Today, l bought fuel for N130 at a Total filling station in Benin.

At least, PDP handed APC a better Nigeria than todays Nigeria. Over seven months after, GMB is still denying his campaign promises and sycophants like you are clapping for him as he is loading you for a suicide mission with explosives.

Truly, some people are educated but not learned. They have eyes, but are being led with a walking stick.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
shellworker:

My friend speak for yourself. Who told you that vast majority of Nigerians are behind dictator Buhari. Buhari has never achieved anything that would give our economy a boost and you are here saying majority of Nigerians are behind him.

All Buhari's concentration is on fighting corruption. Is corruption the only problem Nigeria has?

No youth employment, no constant power supply, poor infrastructure, dwindling economy, interference of the judiciary, failing currency, etc etc.

Let's stop being partisan and never turn our back on truth.

U're biased, no country flourishes with the level of corruption that has eaten up the entire nation. No cleansing, no progress. Get that clear
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by kayroy5(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Then u can worship Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep / Postponement: President Buhari Apologises To His Supporters And Nigerians. / Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.