Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC (17613 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Super1Star: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
He is not God, but you will FEAR him by the time he is through with collecting our national yams from these shameless looting PDP goats.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by kayroy5(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Then u can worship devils who cares?
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by GreyLaw(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dbboy:

learn from the white, even if you hate your fellow country men, always insist as citizen that rule of law as enshrined in the constitution is followed to the latter no matter how much we disagree with other.

a politician is never to be entrusted with absolute power this brings unimaginable chaos ...

A million likes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by gracephysics(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
pple are following buhari without watchin their steps. If a govt plans to fight corruption wothout following the law. I blive corruption cases should b fought in the law court. u ct arrest a man, detain him and judge him without giving him a chance to defends himself. We as nigerians are graduallly puttin exceedin power in d hands of the presidents by supportin dis action. An executive can nt just b to powerful to obey court orders. We make shame of our judicial power if we allow that. If dasuki is guilty let the court judge it i blive apc are hidin tins by not allowing an open trial cos it may leak somtins abt them sha.
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
free2ryhme:

Look at thieves still talking. No shame! No remorse!!! It's business as usual to them. I smell malice in Metuh's statement. He is not sounding like an opposition spokesman rather he is sounding a maliciius and frustrated school boy. Metuh is becoming another Biafra spine person in disguise.

Has Buhari ever asked anyone to worship him? All he was asking for was accountability. Account for how you spent public money! Instead of giving Nigerians straightforward answers; they have been diving, dodging and using unpleasant tactics to get back at Buhari.
You are missing the basic point!! I am in FULL support of the prosecution for LOOTERS.....but I am not in support of suppression of criticism!! Don't be blinded by your thoughts be open minded...let PDP criticise let them talk....let buhari continue within the confines of the Law! believe me this is what builds a tyrant. Lack of criticism and no Opposition! Silence the opposition with your works not threat!....View this msg from that point....
Re: Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC by ZESTN: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Marvin67:
I've quietly followed this APC vs PDP thing, and I've come to the conclusion that people have the spirit of hate, which is caused by blinded partisanship, rather than a desire to move Nigeria forward.
It is an irony that a party which excellently insulted a sitting president, and even went to the level of gathering people to pelt stones at the president cannot stand the heat of their man being insulted.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

We have to stop this idea of supporting things based on party stand. We have to insist on the rule of law. APC started the idea of insulting presidents, now it has backfired. Buhari has started the idea of disobeying court orders, watch how it would back fire

The most painful part is the part of saying PDP destroyed. Is PDP a person. PDP members many of whom are now APC members destroyed Nigeria. Most people in PDP now, were not even in PDP in those 16years. It's funny how politicians are successfully deceiving Nigerians.

Thank you. I decided to calm down on how I answer to any thread. Truly, Politicians are successfully Deceiving MOST Nigerians. However, I'm glad there's a remnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Holds Breakfast In Abuja (Photos) / Yobe State Deputy Speaker Is Dead / 2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.