Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (58097 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by queendalyn(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by miqos02(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm shocked shocked e be like say olamide smoke a lil something bfor going there
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by MzPecs(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
dammiecool:
Dumb Jazzy @ work, applying d same bad publicity he used in destroying dbanj's image.

WeedSeller:
Koni Da Fun Iya Yin..!! undecided
Fake news"# Don-JazzITES at work..#
OlamideRIANS" observing..

Children of hate, Don Jazzy ain't no tout like olamide! grin
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by jendhorlee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
k
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by kachnov(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Are they sure?Abi this is an opportunistic fame seeking fan.

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by pejuakinab: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
May God intervene in this 2016 show of shame in d music industry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by free2blast(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
OYA DUMBJAZZITES, FOOD E YAF DONE O. COME AN CHOP B4 E COL grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by oruchechuks(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
fuulish attention seeker
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
freshness2020:
Dem no cook the lie well... Iranu.
How possible is it for someone to punch and start assaulting a loyal fan for a no just cause undecided undecided!
Abeg na lie joor.

I have seen it happen twice. Sometimes we forget these Celebrities are humans who are subject to the dictates of their moods. Some people are more restrained and cultured than other individuals and can handle their anger quite well, while still maintaining a calm disposition.

Your level of social awareness and comportment would always come to the fore when you're enraged, it's safe to say he acted in the way of the street man that he proclaims himself to be.

/rant starts.

Stupid bloggers dancing like crazed demons over nothing...... There's more to the events of yesterday, fools why haven't I seen a comprehensive review of the entire Headies process.

None of you bothered to explain why Reekado won, or why Phyno wasn't nominated, intelligent stuff! But no, Olamide this Jazzy that.... Times x300!!! Shame on you all!!

Shame on you all... May your hosting expire and you not have money to subscribe because you shitty little crude setup has been blown to oblivion...

/Endrant.

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin The length of dumbness in this cheap stunt by Mavins or whoever is longer than the snake neck of the jumping Di'Ja!

4 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Etizz: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am not surprise....
Everybody will have a story to tell....
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by zzzzy: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm tired of this olamide shit on fp
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by blaise00700(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
I said it that before the end of 2016 that WSN (Wailers Society of Nigeria) will have up to 150 million members, Olamide is the latest member grin

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by egobetatoday: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
e be like say dey don do for olamide for in village
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ojeffo: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
The guy actually tried a new drug dt night and it didnt go well wt his system....he will be regretting his YOLOBER ASzzS..by now

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by cruzita(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
na ur head the venom land .sorry oooo
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by vicostyles(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Show me your swollen face or adonbilivit
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by kenkels: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
When you 1st taste oshogbo wewe grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by neyogasgas: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Like your papa abi? He's a tout and he is so famous, rich and successful a loser like you had to use effort to log in to NL and post your chappy comment. Hater oshi!!! #TeamBadosneh
Aikon:
olamide is a tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by donblade855: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na lie jor

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by endtimesblog: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
I can now see Olamide is claiming to be a hard man,a street boi,a cultist or what ever he thinks he is,that is giving him the leverage to feel pompous(probably his fame & fortune).....I would have broken his head,if i were the "Fan" that tried hailing him & he reacted the way he did to me angry angry angry

ori ee ooo pe.. Orie ee ti daaruu

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ring7(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Only hitting got u bleeding .Oga u be chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by wissenschaften(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
ahn ahn. . .these stories don dey turn something else oh. . .una dey sure say these bloggers and bloggees neva dey put spice for this tori
Una go soon hear say Olamide kill person.
Abi no b kesh them talk say suppose win. . .why him no follow they para. . .
NIGERIANS TAKING PARACETAMOL FOR SOMEONES HEADACHE SINCE 1914. . .
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
I can now see Olamide is claiming to be a hard man,a street boi,a cultist or what ever he thinks he is,that is giving him the leverage to feel pompous(probably his fame & fortune).....I would have broken his head,if i were the "Fan" that tried hailing him & he reacted the way he did to me angry angry angry

i am sure u cant do that... not if u see his bouncers.... awon Eyan mayweather angry... AWA OMO BARIGA

5 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by adefizzy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:

If u can believe dis news then I wonder what you won't believe.

4 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by justmenoni: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Blame PMB for this....he's yet to make an official statement about the shiites and army incident...you just have to lead by example....

quote author=Ravenwolf post=41591358]I am surprised the organisers of the event are yet to make an official statement regarding the events of yesterday. This is expected of any reputable organisation that has any pretensions of pedigree.

Make a statement, end all the speculation, douse the flames let's have a bit of peace.

My head is already filled with terrible cramps at all the droning and noise going on. [/quote]
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by mtndata(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
midassultan:
Ok. Poster above is so stingy

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Orlarmeday(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Eeya.... Pele
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by francizy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can't see myself hailing these superstars because I so much hate embarrassment... angry

I rather just walk pass them...

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by timota(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
This same olamide kicked my pot of soup because he was angry. and the soup fell down he packed all the meat and fish leaving only gray fish for me. I did not say anything I only washed the pot which is my evident in case anyone does not believe me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.