Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,236 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (58108 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by bord(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aikon:
olamide is a tout

he made harsh comment using vulgar Yoruba words , smashed the mic, smashed his cup, threw his cap into the air, stuck his 3rd fingers in the air saying the f-word and finally beat up a fan.

On the contrary, a tout is a good person. Dangote is a tout!
Check you dictionary to confirm the true meaning of a tout.
And also compare it with "lout" olodo oshi...check and thank me later.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
haryomikun:
To all of you supporting olamide on this, e ya weyrey!
Fvcking bastards!

Don Baba J ride on abeg! Make one idiot small boy wey just dey gain fame no distract you from ur shine
U be correct guy jor

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ajademola2000(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening
Headies event both indoors and out doors were secured with cameras cctv nd drones

Make headies release the footage

This is either don jazzy set up or a fan who deseperately needs fame

undecided we are not dumb akin shey bolo mehn o awa gbon
They are trying hard to bring Olamide down and they won't
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
a blow on his arm also caused bleeding. Since when did olamide become wolverine.lol
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sundoj08(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Infohelp:

Mumu followers of #YBNL

Who's this one angry
Since you're daft enough to think from your ass, how bout you answer the question for him and show that you actually got some human sense
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:
This is one of those that received 50k from Don Jazzy..The picture and video of it happening or!!! Fellow Nairalanders help me to complete it.

So we should all start taking videos when trying to salute someone. I don't know the authenticity of this, not a fan of both but peoole asking for video evidence are..... Mhen

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Aikon: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
bord:

On the contrary, a tout is a good person. Dangote is a tout!
Check you dictionary to confirm the true meaning of a tout.
And also compare it with "lout" olodo oshi...check and thank me later.

thanks but no thank. I know. sometimes, words have different meaning in this part of the world compared to the real world. for you to have a smooth communication with a Nigerian, use a language he understands; ' Nigerian English'

I'm sure you dont know that the word 'talkative' is an adjective., not a noun and as such shouldn't be used as thus: 'he is a talkative' instead 'he is a talkative person/he is talkative'
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ewizard1: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
"‘I was standing outside the hall when I saw him coming out. I was not even aware that he was in a bad mood or something so I just hailed him with both my hands raised up in a salutary mode. The response I got was however unprecedented’, the visibly shaken fan disclosed."

The agbero style of saluting! grin grin grin
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by cevek11: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Those who worship money... And support bad politicians... Are supporting Olamide regardless of his recklessness....

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by poweredcom(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
sickstars:
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening
Headies event both indoors and out doors were secured with cameras cctv nd drones

Shut up u idiot....mumu u tink jazzy ave time for all dis nonsense.....olamide is doing

I am ashamed of how little we expect from Olamide all in the name of "streetz".
"E no go beta for your papa and mama" on Live TV isn't something to worry about..This man cursed out on Live TV, he wrecked the Headies green room, he tweeted the most disgraceful tweets, threatened another artiste, sent his goons to shame a female colleague…yet we find it entertaining, hilarious, some kind of zero-Bleep state of mind that is commendable..
Abusing the heck out of Don Jazzy, threatening him; goons calling out Dija's small breasts...is no big deal.
But Don Jazzy's response: "If you want the car, come and collect it..." becomes an issue?
You have a menace in your hand; an unruly, uncouth, uncivilised man, a misogynist finding refuge in street pop...
Yet your worry is...why does Don Jazzy act like a King? Why he has "children" and not "artistes"? Why his polish didn't last too long on Dbanj? Why Wande Coal left the way he did?
Why this. Why that. Why Don.
Grenades and Apples.
There is an open grenade on the table...but you are worried the apples are not washed?
Why don't all these people we have some small respect for leave twitter before we begin to question everything we believe of them?

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by incrediblestev: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Many of you expressing doubt could as well blame Don Jazzy for the destruction of properties by Olamide the same night, there are pictures of how olamide went into a room known as green room and smashed the furniture there, the fool was apparently drunk yesterday and acted up..... Him dey claim street when him go see some real street shit na him go first run..... Person wey never sleep for kirikiri or sell drugs o the street before they claim street.... Go and ask the likes of Jay z, Dr Dre Irv Gotti and 50cent wetin really be street thugging....

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by incrediblestev: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
I will be highly disappointed if after this show of shame he still does not lose his endorsement, nothing annoys me like people with misplaced sense of entitlement..... Because you want to prove that you are hard, you come up stage and curse everyone out.... More annoying is the fact that even Artistes that hitherto have scores to settle with Headies and Don Jazzy are trying to use this as an excuse to gloat and act like Olamide was right to gave misbehaved.
He will soon end up like Edris if him no careful.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by guiddoti: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by bellarmine: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2016
sickstars:
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening

It's never any Don jazzy's stunt. Olamide gave someone a blow as he was leaving the center.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by damyzino(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Aikon:
olamide is a tout

he made harsh comment using vulgar Yoruba words , smashed the mic, smashed his cup, threw his cap into the air, stuck his 3rd fingers in the air saying the f-word and finally beat up a fan.

he never beat the guy oga ..bloggers are jst trying to make their money out of this drama .....stop being biafran and start thinking like a nigerian angry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Aikon: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2016
damyzino:

he never beat the guy oga ..bloggers are jst trying to make their money out of this drama .....stop being biafran and start thinking like a nigerian angry
proudly Yoruba, I'm
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by damyzino(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Aikon:
proudly Yoruba, I'm
ok ......!but u sound likle those nazi's grin

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ChynoBEATS: 3:39am On Jan 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Alakoba! angry embarassed

Lolz ,bi ti bawo ,1 thing ya'll do misInterprete here is the fact that Seun is the most peaceful person here

Smh but some of his mods ehn have forgotten that Amongst us here lies the true mainland guys gringrin ... They deserve some spanking for feeling like E-gods while their boss is JUST SIMPLE ...

Anyways
Happy-new-year to him n his Mods tho
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by bewla(m): 3:54am On Jan 03, 2016
sickstars:
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening

Tell them won ni duro
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by onunwa21(m): 4:48am On Jan 03, 2016
Dis people i don tier abeg.......no gun shot after all dis noise
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sammyxclusive: 4:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Pain(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2016
I see two STARS FALLING...It appears these guys learnt nothing from EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM..

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Stupid people everywhere

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by manuelzz(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Helkayklassic:
This is one of those that received 50k from Don Jazzy..The picture and video of it happening or!!! Fellow Nairalanders help me to complete it.

...Or the guy should gerrarahia mehn! Cheap propaganda.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sucess001(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Tochaigh:
I can see don jazzy fans blabbing nonsense all around.

Don jazzy is the real childish one, Infact extremely childish and proud, I was never cowed by his shenanigans on twitter.

Going on stage to say that rubbish was the height of pride and immaturity. Olamide never called your name or the name of your group, but don jazzy felt he is a don, a god who could do as he likes.

Olamide's reaction is over the top for most people including me, but if anyone of you could reason, you'd know that, that is what his music preaches, street gangsta culture, and he's simply staying true to himself and his message. He's not being an hypocrite.

Enough of the story, this news is simply propaganda.

Street culture? Why don't we go get strt urchins for the street culture?he is a musician and supposed role model! I am a bit older dan don Jazzy and I realise the only pple supporting olamide are the younger generation who see nuffin wrong in being unruly. His actions are totally unacceptable in a sane society. I ve been around long enuf to see musicians become famous and fade away. And my comments isn't cos am a faan of anyone.

I ve not heard that kind of behaviour from other 'street' artists like reminisce or dagreen (who were around long before olamide)

It's even rude for olamide to be joining issues with don Jazzy who is career mates with his mentor (ID Cabasa).

This was the same way he attacked Linda...calling her names.

Even wizkid that achieved fame before olaamide...never disrespected his seniors this way.

The only way forward for olamide's career is down.

Mind you...he not only disrespected Don J...calling him unprintable names...he also disrespected the headies...other artists and winners at the event.

Headies has earned a reputation over the years...

Olamide is rave drunk. His actions shd be roundly condemned by anyone who has any sense of decency. Even Kanye who didn't do this much apologised for hiss actions both to the awards and the artists he disrespected.

And Olamide ain't no Kanye.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2016
DrChukzy:

http://thenet.ng/2016/01/how-olamide-assaulted-me-at-the-headies-fan-tells-net/
don jazzy is targeting olamide's career, he is now paying people to say something bad about olamide, thats what he did to d'banj, so no surprise, i still love olamide no homo, olamide the street will always love you
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sokera: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2016
omisakint:
Lie....... Everybody looking for cheap fame.

Let me start mine.

Olamide outburst yesterday made me laugh out loud to the extent that my landlord that I lied to that I wasn't home heard me laughing.... Bleeep you olamide.. Hahahaha hahaha wink
go pay your landlord his rent ... Onigbese
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sokera: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2016
sucess001:

Street culture? Why don't we go get strt urchins for the street culture?he is a musician and supposed role model! I am a bit older dan don Jazzy and I realise the only pple supporting olamide are the younger generation who see nuffin wrong in being unruly. His actions are totally unacceptable in a sane society. I ve been around long enuf to see musicians become famous and fade away. And my comments isn't cos am a faan of anyone.

I ve not heard that kind of behaviour from other 'street' artists like reminisce or dagreen (who were around long before olamide)

It's even rude for olamide to be joining issues with don Jazzy who is career mates with his mentor (ID Cabasa).

This was the same way he attacked Linda...calling her names.

Even wizkid that achieved fame before olaamide...never disrespected his seniors this way.

The only way forward for olamide's career is down.

Mind you...he not only disrespected Don J...calling him unprintable names...he also disrespected the headies...other artists and winners at the event.

Headies has earned a reputation over the years...

Olamide is rave drunk. His actions shd be roundly condemned by anyone who has any sense of decency. Even Kanye who didn't do this much apologised for hiss actions both to the awards and the artists he disrespected.

And Olamide ain't no Kanye.
maybe his is not your kanye but he worth more than Kanye to his fans ...
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You would be extremely lucky to leave that spot in one piece if you dare raise your hands against him. If this is not carefully handled and it gets down to the street level,Don J and his gangs will run.
There is one thing ppl are always oblivious about...because I decided to be calm doesn't mean I have not walked the streets!!!....The don jazzy you see today has walked the streets both Naija and Uk....being hard and tough doesn't depend on where you come or whom you roll with....It is not by threat or beating your chest....So you think olamide will scare don jazzy?........guy wake up its morning
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by bellotaofeek: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Ravenwolf:
I am surprised the organisers of the event are yet to make an official statement regarding the events of yesterday. This is expected of any reputable organisation that has any pretensions of pedigree.

Make a statement, end all the speculation, douse the flames let's have a bit of peace.

Let's be realistic . All these awards and shows are always biased . The last big brother Tayo was robbed . MTN project fame Omolaayo was denied now we talking about heddles now .... Even for Orisafemi not to have been nominated Haba.... Despite Enuf Igbeyaawo
My head is already filled with terrible cramps from all the droning and noise going on.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Abbey2sam(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2016
onosprince:
Egbon Olamide should learn from Edris, the media that made you can destroy you.

olamide na confirm street plus him be yoruba, the own the media

kanye has done that b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead / Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.