Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (58096 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by AJORE(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don J use another means ppl don wise past ds level wey you used spoil D banj.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Dirkcoyt: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
repogirl:
Na to sue him ass remain! What rubbish? Even if he was high on crack? How can he hit someone who did nothing to him?

Olamide is an ass seriously.

Forget that stupid fake apology letter that was crafted for him by a publicist, Olamide has no regards for his fans or anyone else. I know this personally.

The guy is pompous and feels too good for normal people.

Are you on your period? Why did you flush out your brain in your last abortion! Beliveing this news makes it seem all you've got on your head is just weaves.

Sheby una don talk before for you to know he's pompous olofo!

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by abbey621(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
I would have believed this story if the fan said one of his boyz or bodyguard assaulted him, that's much more believable. Out of all the rappers out there Olamide is probably one of the most intelligent when it comes to maximizing the love of his fans and maintaining a coded lifestyle so tell me how he would suddenly assault a fan who was hailing him? In addition,Olamide na small guy, he rarely fights always calculating how to make more money,he ain't got time to fight, in fact back in the days na mouth e get,to fight he always ran away so this story is very suspicious!

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by AJORE(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by mosefin19(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
I can now see Olamide is claiming to be a hard man,a street boi,a cultist or what ever he thinks he is,that is giving him the leverage to feel pompous(probably his fame & fortune).....I would have broken his head,if i were the "Fan" that tried hailing him & he reacted the way he did to me angry angry angry

Besides if truth be told,Lil Kesh hasn't gotten the vibe an adult would relate to...His songs/lyrics are vulgarly & videos are explicit.....I think Reekado Banks truly deserves it in 10 folds

no mind dem jare...i dnt knw wetin lil kesh dey sing...reekado still sing resonable songs pass him.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by mosefin19(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
abbey621:
I would have believed this story if the fan said one of his boyz or bodyguard assaulted him, that's much more believable. Out of all the rappers out there Olamide is probably one of the most intelligent when it comes to maximizing the love of his fans and maintaining a coded lifestyle so tell me how he would suddenly assault a fan who was hailing him? In addition,Olamide na small guy, he rarely fights always calculating how to make more money,he ain't got time to fight, in fact back in the days na mouth e get,to fight he always ran away so this story is very suspicious!

oya make una see olamide cousin...he know him more dan everybody here...
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tochaigh:
I can see don jazzy fans blabbing nonsense all around.

Don jazzy is the real childish one, Infact extremely childish and proud, I was never cowed by his shenanigans on twitter.

Going on stage to say that rubbish was the height of pride and immaturity. Olamide never called your name or the name of your group, but don jazzy felt he is a don, a god who could do as he likes.

Olamide's reaction is over the top for most people including me, but if anyone of you could reason, you'd know that, that is what his music preaches, street gangsta culture, and he's simply staying true to himself and his message. He's not being an hypocrite.

Enough of the story, this news is simply propaganda.

Guy shut up. Olamide has his third finger facing the crowd.. What does that mean? He wasn't refering only to DJ but every others chilling on the seats

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by AJORE(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
repogirl:
Na to sue him ass remain! What rubbish? Even if he was high on crack? How can he hit someone who did nothing to him?

Olamide is an ass seriously.

Forget that stupid fake apology letter that was crafted for him by a publicist, Olamide has no regards for his fans or anyone else. I know this personally.

The guy is pompous and feels too good for normal people.
was your brain censored or hacked?

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Adex097: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aikon:
olamide is a tout

he made harsh comment using vulgar Yoruba words , smashed the mic, smashed his cup, threw his cap into the air, stuck his 3rd fingers in the air saying the f-word and finally beat up a fan.
That's how HIP-HOP ought to be. Thumbs up to @Olamide grin

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by greggng: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide and orubebe saga is just the same. Some people don't know how to accept defeat
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

U mean Se.un

Alakoba! angry embarassed
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by 9jatatafo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Which kind parole be this na?
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by xtervaganza(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Another one of don jazzy minions trying to tarnish Olamide's name

Where is the picture? Who are your witness?

E no go better for your whole family

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ewosk: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Smh

See people denying something that could be true...... Even though they are thousands of miles and unawares of the happenings there....

Chai foreigners eat large on situations like this... Just sue YNBL or badoo a billion for assault.... A mainland street Lord is capable of assault.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by abbey621(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
mosefin19:

oya make una see olamide cousin...he know him more dan everybody here...

No be my cousin o, na just one of the boyz we grew up together for Bariga area when we were all hustlin for street.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by repogirl(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
AJORE:
was your brain censored or hacked?
. Was yours dumped in the trash? undecided or God probably forgot to put yours in before sending you to your mother?
Dirkcoyt:

Are you on your period? Why did you flush out your brain in your last abortion! Beliveing this news makes it seem all you've got on your head is just weaves.

Sheby una don talk before for you to know he's pompous olofo!
. Matter of fact, yes we have talked. Id'iot, I said I know this personally, or you don't understand the English I wrote up there? Speaking of abortions, I guess your mother aborted the part of your brains that comprehends english, reta'rded buffoon.
abbey621:

Stop spewing rubbish, he's one of the hardest working artiste in the industry and a very sincere human being. Anytime I visit Nigeria,he always responds to my calls and invite without receiving shin shin because he stays loyal to those who were there when he had none so please shut the f*ck up!
. Shut your flytrap jare! So we that did not know him when he had none and enjoy his music are not worthy of snapping a simple picture with him abi? Only you people that knew him? Get the f#uck out of my face...you know him personally, so? Ofcourse he will be loyal to you, duh? Is that what am talking about? Gosh! The daftness of some retardeens is just freaking wonderful. Since you claim you know him personally, advise him to be more receptive to fans and quit being such a bloody pompous jackass!
chinuz:
Quit this judging shii..someone just posted olamide assaulted him and you're quick to judge him..was he the only fan present there..cuz it would have turned twitter upside down by now..not even the media that follow follow didn't mention any of that...weak minds..d way pple dey take jump into conclusion eeh...dz world no for need bridge sef
look, I have met Olamide personally, in Sheraton in Lagos, my husband is a fan and asked for a Pic with him and got blown off rudely, so I know what I'm talking about..... I know and saw how pompous he was and so I'm not at all surprised if he acted that way especially with the way he was pissed off from the awards.

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:
I am surprised the organisers of the event are yet to make an official statement regarding the events of yesterday. This is expected of any reputable organisation that has any pretensions of pedigree.

Make a statement, end all the speculation, douse the flames let's have a bit of peace.

My head is already filled with terrible cramps from all the droning and noise going on.

They LOVE what is going on. the success of every awards show is in the buzz after it. true story. Thats why they encourage scandals like madonna & britney kissing. They will get more sponsors next year.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by tellwisdom: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening
Headies event both indoors and out doors were secured with cameras cctv nd drones

Make headies release the footage

This is either don jazzy set up or a fan who deseperately needs fame

undecided we are not dumb akin shey bolo mehn o awa gbon

You be mugu?

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by eedrees(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
I can now see Olamide is claiming to be a hard man,a street boi,a cultist or what ever he thinks he is,that is giving him the leverage to feel pompous(probably his fame & fortune).....I would have broken his head,if i were the "Fan" that tried hailing him & he reacted the way he did to me angry angry angry

Besides if truth be told,Lil Kesh hasn't gotten the vibe an adult would relate to...His songs/lyrics are vulgarly & videos are explicit.....I think Reekado Banks truly deserves it in 10 folds
Who is this
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by abimic(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:

And u believe this!? Be careful what u believe when it comes to the media especially one relating to stars.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Baroba(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tochaigh:

Don jazzy is the real childish one, Infact extremely childish and proud, I was never cowed by his shenanigans on twitter.

Going on stage to say that rubbish was the height of pride and immaturity. Olamide never called your name or the name of your group, but don jazzy felt he is a don, a god who could do as he likes.

Olamide's reaction is over the top for most people including me, but if anyone of you could reason, you'd know that, that is what his music preaches, street gangsta culture, and he's simply staying true to himself and his message. He's not being an hypocrite.

Street gangsta culture my foot, when he meets real thugs he will know.. Singing it and pretending to live the life ain't the same.. He ain't no gangsta.. He needs to calm his short azz down..

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by omoadeleye(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Imagine.. The guy said olamide punched him in the face and he was bleeding in his arm... Baba nla werey ni bobo yi o

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by CandyBar: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide : Eyan Mumu Weather.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
dammiecool:
Dumb Jazzy @ work, applying d same bad publicity he used in destroying dbanj's image.
Ur left ass
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by morganwizzy55(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
I can only see this rubbish in Nigeria, because rekado received the headings award, everyone started to create unnecessary hate on him.. Its very bad of Nija artists... He is just an upcoming artist, this is just his few award unlike Olamide who has received uncountable award in his music career.. During Bet award 2015. It was up coming artist benefited most of the award.. Except few old artist like nicki minaj and pharel Williams. rihanna was their but received nothing, she came on stage, congratulate the award winners and introduce her new song. That what we Nigeria should learn not grumbling for not receiving award which you are already famous..
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by asiwaju87(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Does it mean that this said fan of #eyanmayweather went all the way to the venue without gate fee cuz if he had been inside the venue he'd be aware that the venue don scatter, abi na when the tempo is high and baddo, bobo, Kesh, Gold et al are vexing and leaving the venue with nitro speed the guy just dey arrive ni?

#omowobe24/7
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sundoj08(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Besides if truth be told,Lil Kesh hasn't gotten the vibe an adult would relate to...His songs/lyrics are vulgarly & videos are explicit.....I think Reekado Banks truly deserves it in 10 folds[/quote]

Pls can you give me just one reekado banks song that has content since you feel kesh doesn't. #JustOne
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
sundoj08:

Pls can you give me just one reekado banks song that has content since you feel kesh doesn't. #JustOne
Mumu followers of #YBNL
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
As for me, Olamide is a fucking KID... Let him face the fact that Reekado Banks is 10 times better than his childish Lil Kesh.. For him mind now he sabi vex... Mstchew! Mumu Ranting all for publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tochaigh:

So he should curse my mother and give his elders the middle finger because it's street culture Abi? Someone's head is too far up his ass

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by inlandtaipan: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmm, I for beat the guy to stupor of na me him punch eh.

I for beat am come dey popular.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by haryomikun(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
To all of you supporting olamide on this, e ya weyrey!
Fvcking bastards!

Don Baba J ride on abeg! Make one idiot small boy wey just dey gain fame no distract you from ur shine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.