Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (58099 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by sucess001(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2016
sokera:
maybe his is not your kanye but he worth more than Kanye to his fans ...

I ve been around long enuf wen shina peters was d reigning music king. Seen Lagbbaja....seen Edris..seen tuface...seen stylplus...seen Olu Maintain...seen Psquare...seen 9ice...seen Dbanj...seen wizkid...seen davido...and nw olamide..

It is for just a period...but u can extend it if u conduct urself responsibly. u tink having a fan base is enuf?

Which company wants to associate their brand with tooutish behaviour? Endorsements will become harder for olamide frm now on..mark my words.

It's one to sing toutish...its one to behave it...

Eminem sings controversial tins but live a non controversial life...

That's why he is still around...

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by molas02: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2016
iranu.....i dt bliv, even if its hapen u deserve it, dat wat u get wen u ar adited to Tuale style too mush.....iranu
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by vilkizzy(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Tochaigh:
I can see don jazzy fans blabbing nonsense all around.

Don jazzy is the real childish one, Infact extremely childish and proud, I was never cowed by his shenanigans on twitter.

Going on stage to say that rubbish was the height of pride and immaturity. Olamide never called your name or the name of your group, but don jazzy felt he is a don, a god who could do as he likes.

Olamide's reaction is over the top for most people including me, but if anyone of you could reason, you'd know that, that is what his music preaches, street gangsta culture, and he's simply staying true to himself and his message. He's not being an hypocrite.

Enough of the story, this news is simply propaganda.

shaaarrraaaap and go get ursef a new brain! Olamide was usind Diplomacy! He didn't mention his name, buh every word he uttered was directed to Don Jay. Lets look at it dis way, i'm in a competition wif u and u're given an award of excellence and den i start to misbehave and call d organisers names, dat u dnt deserve it.. Dat only shows dat m ill-mannered and dat m against ur success.. Who is Olamide dat Don Jazzy shud stay mute for? With all dats happend, dis wasn't just abt d event. D anger must av bn cookin up for a while now and nw dat he's found a ground to spit venom, he decided to let t go..... Ifa hear say lil kesh deserve dat award? Theres a thick line of diff btween u workin hard and u doin d ryt tin.. Reekado is gat d voice, d lyric n his videos are clean... Video effects too much for lil kesh stuffs joor...
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ckmayoca: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2016
vilkizzy:

shaaarrraaaap and go get ursef a new brain! Olamide was usind Diplomacy! He didn't mention his name, buh every word he uttered was directed to Don Jay. Lets look at it dis way, i'm in a competition wif u and u're given an award of excellence and den i start to misbehave and call d organisers names, dat u dnt deserve it.. Dat only shows dat m ill-mannered and dat m against ur success.. Who is Olamide dat Don Jazzy shud stay mute for? With all dats happend, dis wasn't just abt d event. D anger must av bn cookin up for a while now and nw dat he's found a ground to spit venom, he decided to let t go..... Ifa hear say lil kesh deserve dat award? Theres a thick line of diff btween u workin hard and u doin d ryt tin.. Reekado is gat d voice, d lyric n his videos are clean... Video effects too much for lil kesh stuffs joor...

Just like that of Shawn tissle and burna boy... when burna boy walked out in silence and Shawn started shouting some yoruba words
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ikkkkk: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
I never wanted to comment on this crap, but the way the whole drama is making me bare my mind.
Olamide and his fans are sore losers and wailers. They are very immature. Only one tribe in Nigeria behaves like a poo.
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by mosaicafrique: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Mosaicafrique: My people lets not bother about wha5 KEMI said,but the fact remains that something is getting into this man called badoo recently i was at a show in lekki. December 2015 when olamide made a very rude statement to his fan before his performance. That was where i got the signals that the pride and EGO management is zero, he should look for my friend Innocent. Ujah aka 2baba to lecture him on how to manage fame.silly small picking wey no de respect fans again. If na me be jazzy i go send my children go beat am..lol
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Bonjezee(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2016
I JUST DEY OBSERVE winkI JUST DEY OBSERVE
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Tochaigh:
... an hypocrite.

... a hypocrite
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Bigmarx:
There is one thing ppl are always oblivious about...because I decided to be calm doesn't mean I have not walked the streets!!!....The don jazzy you see today has walked the streets both Naija and Uk....being hard and tough doesn't depend on where you come or whom you roll with....It is not by threat or beating your chest....So you think olamide will scare don jazzy?........guy wake up its morning

I honestly think you're the one sleeping here! You think the 'goons' care if Jazzy has walked the street of Brooklyn or wherever ? This is Lagos man. I tell you,he is only don on his lane! You obviously don't have an idea of what is going on out there. Jazzy is a fake ass Nigga!

1 Like

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by uchennaq(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=20pt]I AM TOO BIG TO LISTEN TO THESE USELESS BASELESS ACCUSATIONS. GO SIT DON SOMEWHERE. [/size]

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2016
All dis 1 na lie......
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by yutsuf(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
1. security was tight, wonder how that could have happened 2. i guess this is also for publicity 3. if i was Olamide at that moment, might have done worse
Moral to u : reduce ur famzing level
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Alakoba! angry embarassed

undecided undecided u think telling the mods to ban me will stop me from hating you
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by nwadiuko1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You would be extremely lucky to leave that spot in one piece if you dare raise your hands against him. If this is not carefully handled and it gets down to the street level,Don J and his gangs will run.
when it comes to the street......every body get bragging rights so don't conclude yet........btw can olamide meet reminisce in the street?

if you know what I mean
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

I honestly think you're the one sleeping here! You think the 'goons' care if Jazzy has walked the street of Brooklyn or wherever ? This is Lagos man. I tell you,he is only don on his lane! You obviously don't have an idea of what is going on out there. Jazzy is a fake ass Nigga!
Another MAD MAN on Nairaland... Somebody HEEELLLP!
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz ,bi ti bawo ,1 thing ya'll do misInterprete here is the fact that Seun is the most peaceful person here

Smh but some of his mods ehn have forgotten that Amongst us here lies the true mainland guys gringrin ... They deserve some spanking for feeling like E-gods while their boss is JUST SIMPLE ...

Anyways
Happy-new-year to him n his Mods tho

cheesy cheesy

I no talk anything grin
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided undecided u think telling the mods to ban me will stop me from hating you

And why would I tell the Mods to ban you? It's waste of time, cos youve got numerous accounts.

What's my business if you hate? undecided
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

And why would I tell the Mods to ban you? It's waste of time, cos youve got numerous accounts.

What's my business if you hate? undecided

Why can't u just apologise and let this be over
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

Why can't u just apologise and let this be over

Apologize for what? Are you Alright? angry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Apologize for what? Are you Alright? angry

Apologize 4my ban angry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

Apologize 4my ban angry

SMH undecided
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Infohelp:

Another MAD MAN on Nairaland... Somebody HEEELLLP!

Even if insanity is a generational problem in your lineage,must you display it for the whole world to see? You could not even write a sentence without betraying your sickness ! Your noise is deafening f00l!
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ChynoBEATS: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
I no talk anything grin
Lol
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided angry

Kini mo ra ni gba e? angry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Kini mo ra ni gba e? angry

Kinla ni undecided
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Kinla ni undecided

Smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.