Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam (10297 Views)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament / I And Annunaki, No One Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
plappville:

What about the Sunni? undecided

The Sunni also has terrorists of its own and it's even believed to be the plus of Shi'a Terrorism. Forget the issue of Hezbolah and the rest. Even the Kwariji muslims I believe don't even have the same force of terrorism the sunni has.
Sunni islam is by far the largest in terms of population and the religion breeds warriors amongst themselves, hence they challenge themselves. If they weren't aware defence wise I don't believe they would be killing themselves like that. Haven't you even sat down to ask yourself some questions lately.

Sunni rooted out all Christians from present day Iraq with the help of isis and they even kill the Shia that lives with them. I don't believe when someone tells me that Sunni Muslims are peaceful.

When a muslim lies to you, you would doubt your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
gimakon:

The Sunni also has terrorists of its own and it's even believed to be the plus of Shi'a Terrorism. Forget the issue of Hezbolah and the rest. Even the Kwariji muslims I believe don't even have the same force of terrorism the sunni has.
Sunni islam is by far the largest in terms of population and the religion breeds warriors amongst themselves, hence they challenge themselves. If they weren't aware defence wise I don't believe they would be killing themselves like that. Haven't you even sat down to ask yourself some questions lately.

Sunni rooted out all Christians from present day Iraq with the help of isis and they even kill the Shia that lives with them. I don't believe when someone tells me that Sunni Muslims are peaceful.

My general feel is that Sunni Islam manufactures more terrorists not because of the numbers but because of their ideological difference with Shiit.

This is just a rough feel and am wondering whether there is anything in particular that Sunni believe differently than Shiit that make them more susceptible to gore
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by PastorAIO: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2016
I believe that Sufi actually precedes Islam.

Blackfire:

the thing pain u...

While growing up i use to think Islam is one big indivisible fleet, until i researched and saw flaws, unrealistic claims, sects within sects... But to be sincere the sufis are more better than them all, but the Sunnis and shia still considered them as people who ve gone astray.

But in all , Islam is tears , sorrows and blood.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2016
gimakon:

Sunni islam is by far the largest in terms of population and the religion breekds warriors amongst themselves, hence they challenge themselves. If they weren't aware defence wise I don't believe they would be killing themselves like that. Haven't you even sat down to ask yourself some questions lately.

Thank you. But i have some questions to ask.

Sunni belongs to who and Shi'ite belongs to who?. And was Muhammad Sunni or shi'ite? muslims oya make una answer. @emperee, tartar9, dammyz and co....
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2016
plappville:

Thank you. But i have some questions to ask.

Sunni belongs to who and Shi'ite belongs to who?. And was Muhammad Sunni or shi'ite? muslims oya make una answer. @emperee, tartar9, dammyz and co....

Muhammad was the Sunnah.
Sunni has its origin from Saudi(i think) being the home of Muhammad. Iran owns the Shi'a
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2016
gimakon:

Muhammad was the Sunnah.
Sunni has its origin from Saudi(i think) being the home of Muhammad. Iran owns the Shi'a

Is the the word Sunni and Shi'ite in the so-called quran ?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is getting nasty
Saudi warplanes attack Iranian embassy in Yemen – Iran
https://www.rt.com/news/328156-iran-saudis-embassy-airstrike/
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
plappville:

Is the the word Sunni and Shi'ite in the so-called quran ?

I cNt tell but I doubt it's of any significance any more than Protestants and Catholics and Bible are not found in the scriptures
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
vooks:
This is getting nasty
Saudi warplanes attack Iranian embassy in Yemen – Iran
https://www.rt.com/news/328156-iran-saudis-embassy-airstrike/

Now this is an act of war, I hope these lunatics are not about to annihilate each other over their ill conceived supremacy battle. It baffles the mind how the evils and atrocities committed by a confirmed criminal can make nations eagerly go to war 1,400 years the death of the vermin.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Now this is an act of war, I hope these lunatics are not about to annihilate each other over their ill conceived supremacy battle. It baffles the mind how the evils and atrocities committed by a confirmed criminal can make nations eagerly go to war 1,400 years the death of the vermin.

They are claiming it was accidental bla bla and that the rebels are using abandoned embassies, but you can bet it was not. Can't be. Coincidence that it followed the attack on the Saudi embassies in Iran
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
vooks:

I cNt tell but I doubt it's of any significance any more than Protestants and Catholics and Bible are not found in the scriptures

I asked because it surprises me muslims could say I am shi'ite or Sunni yet these names are not in thier most divine book. Its supposed to be HARAM to them since its not in the quran. . smiley
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2016
plappville:

I asked because it surprises me muslims could say I am shi'ite or Sunni yet these names are not in thier most divine book. Its supposed to be HARAM to them since its not in the quran. . smiley
Are you sure about this?
Is it true that ANYTHING not mentioned in Quran is haram, or is it anything Quran expressly forbids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Inclusion Of Comedy In Religious Events / What Is The Difference Between Miracle And Blessing? / Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.