Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78649 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
The lady is crushing on Don jazzy... grin grin angry grin grin

Obviously
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by pejuakinab: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
She don sniff weed again bah? Attention seeker, which dirty ass are u putting up for the world? *Fck*
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by AJOT99(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
This woman is damn crazy sincerely!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you got kids my age then you must be 60. What are you doing on this forum mr 60?

What you surely wanted to say was " you wish you had kids my age" the dull one here is you Mr unstimulatingly insipid.!
God 4bid i bless God 4 my kids
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Phobia1: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who are you "old lady"? wel i think i'll knw dat wen olamida dropz new single. olunloyo kor, olunlegusi ni.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Another attention seeker on the loose.
The Last I heard from the woman who appears to have lost anything called decorum was her insult on the respected man of God, Pastor E. A Adeboye.
How much of education does she have that gave her the effrontery of blackmailing some youth as illiterate?
What do you expect of a supposed granny behaving like a toddler?
Three things I want to know so that I can rightly place her:
1. Who is her husband? Because she doesn't occur to me like a woman under any responsible man
2. Her kids? Because she doesn't appear like a woman who has all it takes to raise a child properly.
3. The effort of her father, when in power, to rescue Oyo state youth from illiteracy. And also the literacy level of Ibadan youth ( and that of the whole Oyo State) when the father was the governor.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
God 4bid i bless God 4 my kids

You bless God for your kids yet you gave your number to a lady who is a total stranger on nairaland who asked for the phone numbers of puzzy niggas so she could call them. Your kids are really proud of you. #Anumanu
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You bless God for your kids yet you gave your number to a lady who is a total stranger on nairaland who asked for the phone numbers of puzzy niggas so she could call them. Your kids are really proud of you. #Anumanu
bia dis gay stay off my profile, i cover my yash with obala jesus.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
bia dis gay stay off my profile, i cover my yash with obala jesus.

I trust the lady u gave ur number to as a puzzy nigga gave you a call. The blood of Jesus does not work and is not meant for folks like you. #mrpuzzynigga
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I trust the lady u gave ur number to as a puzzy nigga gave you a call. The blood of Jesus does not work and is not meant for folks like you. #mrpuzzynigga
gay am a real nigga, a single dad who lost his wife. So get off me n find a gayass like u
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
gay am a real nigga, a single dad who lost his wife. So get off me n find a gayass like u

Now you are claiming single abi? You are just plain stvpid. You obviously lost your wife to your cheating lying ways.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:

If there was ever a proud family man here its me and not you as I am not afraid to show off my family even on nairaland. Ipere ewu dika gi.

U are what slime looks like and u aint worthy to even say " u are proud of ur kids" simply because u heard "puzzy" here on nairaland and quickly sent a total stranger your phone number so she could call u.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
She sounds like FFK,both cocaine abusers.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lekemon(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
Olounloyo kor,olounlondo ni! angry angry
Choi Nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by sabi99(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
espn:
an irresponsible tout..claiming to be responsible..someone who does not have a career is threatening YBNL BOSS! I hope to c er sex tape sumday..disgusting..old..dirty..trashy classless..expired..adulterated..irrelevant mad lady..smellos..i v vex..dont beg me..now to ur question..shes an oloshi!! cry plus worthless old fin!
guy too much vex dey cause Ulcer ooo, if na lie ask mr google
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by sabi99(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
espn:
an irresponsible tout..claiming to be responsible..someone who does not have a career is threatening YBNL BOSS! I hope to c er sex tape sumday..disgusting..old..dirty..trashy classless..expired..adulterated..irrelevant mad lady..smellos..i v vex..dont beg me..now to ur question..shes an oloshi!! cry plus worthless old fin!
bro too much vex dey cause ulcer oo
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by espn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
sabi99:
bro too much vex dey cause ulcer oo
bros u just lied! cry angry sad cheesy

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by gentlelily(f): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Since this issue of olamide and don jazzy came up,if you have been following their threads and reading comments from people you will think twice before condemning this woman. How can one says he or she is educated but cannot make a single statement without abusive words here and there,is that what education is all about. Show me an educated person and I will show you a man of morals,let's learn to correct or talk without abusing someone and finally let any person who wants to witness progress say no to tribalism
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If there was ever a proud family man here its me and not you as I am not afraid to show off my family even on nairaland. Ipere ewu dika gi.

U are what slime looks like and u aint worthy to even say " u are proud of ur kids" simply because u heard "puzzy" here on nairaland and quickly sent a total stranger your phone number so she could call u.
u re irrelevant self
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
u re irrelevant self

So now I am irrelevant and no longer that u lost ur wife. Keep acting a f00l. You are just an incalculably decadent plebeian and a fecal blight upon society
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by sabi99(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
espn:
bros u just lied! cry angry sad cheesy
lols so google dey recognise d word vex, I just dey joke ooo
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by nikkypearl(f): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekemon:

Choi Nairaland! grin grin grin

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
sabi99:
lols so google dey recognise d word vex, I just dey joke ooo

The word "vex" is a perfect english word which is another way of literary expression of anger...e.g; That fellow with the Vaxt moniker really vexed me!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Diaryofnaija: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Your idiocy is vividly hereditary. Ain't they humans? So only the elites, the educated and people of affluence should appreciate good music[ or lemme just say "appreciate a person" before it's something worthy of mention? May olorun in his infinite mightiness flush away your destiny. Anuohia. Was 2pac not appreciated by people worse than mechanics, plumbers, bricklayers? Jobless, homeless, dirty, street slumdogs were the core fans of 2pac even till date. Why? Cuz he represented them. He was there for the underdogs cuz that was where he came from. So, if you can be reasonable enough not to stereotype people, I'd like it.

Impish, brainless, moronic gay.

You are advising someone but not taking your own advise
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
u re irrelevant self

Your tomfoolery is factory fitted!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The word "vex" is a perfect english word which is another way of literary expression of anger...e.g; That fellow with the Vaxt moniker really vexed me!
lol umuafrica
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Bphemy: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
abeg who be this lady way dey blab.....money no go dey for who no dey baba God give me maga tii ma mu nii ote....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by joeyarticles: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Controversial personality Kemi Olunloyo has made another controversial statement when she said that popular indigenous rapper Olamide goes to ritualist and also performs ritual acts.
http://www.prestnaija.com/olamide-ritualist-kemi-olunloyo-says/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.