Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78648 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by emmalexabl(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2016
lordprosh:

ToT d old biatch z d greatest fool on planet earth buh u surfaced... Whoever you are ur foolishness is EPIC!!!.. The world must not have two of ur kind...

Now u av allowed ur stupidity extend to tribe agn.. Nd iTs pple like u dat will be insulting Buhari..

If u hate olamide its jst fine buh don't u eva, eva in ur retarded life insult the YORUBA race!!!!.. Abeg OGA na OGA.. YORUBA TOPS IT... I rest my case.. Am waiting 4 ur reply oooo... Omo ale jati jati

With that gibberish you scribbled.,
I need not be told you are another illiterate yoruba tout...

You just proved her right..

Olamide supporters are illiterate yoruba touts..

You can go hang now...
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
jmaxjohn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis z so hilarious. U hv d best name here on NL
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy Thanks bruv smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by HzRF(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ceos have grades. You all keep deceiving yourselves that Olamide is a Ceo like thats supppsed to make him immune to lifes truths. His
If you dare go against an industry respected producer and promoter na wahala u wake up. Even olamides video crew " unlimited LA" had the common sense to give props to their oga Don Jazzy and u are here saying olamide is a CEO. A CEO whos video crew highly respect don jazzy.
Haha

So What will he do?
Tell them not to promote olamide again?
Tell LA and others not to shoot olamide video again?
Like they do it for free

The only set of pple he can damage their career are those under him

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by fF01(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2016
49cents:
Bothof them are off my playlist for good
If i hear
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

Haha

So What will he do?
Tell them not to promote olamide again?
Tell LA and others not to shoot olamide video again?
Like they do it for free

The only set of pple he can damage their career are those under him

U have no idea that olamide is way below don jazzy even in the virtual world like twitter which shows don jazzy has twice the number of folowers olamide has. Even lil kesh the lil runt has close to 100k less following on twitter then reekado banks.
Don jazzy isnt even a full fledged artist yet he is way ahead of olamide with all his street this and street that. Thats why don jazzy received the life time achievement award. Many believe in him. They all believe anything he touches turns to gold and even Olamide knows this.

Here is a question for you: Has there been any track that don jazzy or any mavins artist featured Olamide on?

Has there been any of Olamides track or tracks he has featured any mavins artist or any he left out the pure artists and chose to feature don jazzy himself who isnt a full fledged artist?

The answer will let you know who is below who.

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2016
as fr diz ediot,she really nids ofshore treatment-u knw wat i mean by atlantic help by sievin her brain wif salt water.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by pumppie: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
The only person I see loosing here is Ayo amimasahun (leggings). I say this because d credibility of leggings as been put on d line. Just review d awards...so many top artist where missing. Infact he has a big task of mending fences with most of them. On Olamide, d guy messed up but come to think of it, was he not also speaking the minds of other artist who felt cheated by this leggings people? On don jazzy..he is no GOd and i think he needs to be reminded. Do u guys ever wonder what tubaba wud have done under same circumstance? The guy messed up big time!!! He probably bought d award to help rekardo's career...cos I don't even see d dude winning with korede on that list....just my opinion!! uote author=shreck post=41596557]The only person I see losing out here is Olamide, he shouldn't have picked a fight with a producer/promoter others in the industry will gang up against him.
No matter how blatant he feels about the way others where robbed, the awards aren't his to give.
I don't follow Nigerian music that much.
But I don't see him recovering from this.
It's not about awards,excellence will take anyone where awards may not go.
I really wish he recovers from this act of shooting his own feet.

This makes me recall the stunt Steve Harvey pulled.[/quote]
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

U have no idea that olamide is way below don jazzy even in the virtual world like twitter which shows don jazzy has twice the number of folowers olamide has. Even lil kesh the lil runt has close to 100k less following on twitter then reekado banks.
Don jazzy isnt even a full fledged artist yet he is way ahead of olamide with all his street this and street that. Thats why don jazzy received the life time achievement award. Many believe in him. They all believe anything he touches turns to gold and even Olamide knows this.

Here is a question for you: Has there been any track that don jazzy or any mavins artist featured Olamide on?

Has there been any of Olamides track or tracks he has featured any mavins artist or any he left out the pure artists and chose to feature don jazzy himself who isnt a full fledged artist?

xo skelemba was sang by micheal jackson nd bash ali?

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by shegra58: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2016
homesteady:
more..
dem no fit do like 2pac and B.I.G grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by guitarmanpharell(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
when she bingo dey tweet wetin u expect
lol...HNY!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by bolex04(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
emmalexabl:

It is illiterate and not illetrate (omo yoruba tout)

Olamide supporters are illiterate yoruba touts.
idiot Igbo boy...just a typo error
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

This shows u lack comprehension. Who owns the song skelemba and who featured who?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by emmalexabl(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2016
bolex04:
idiot Igbo boy...just a typo error

Omo ale jati jati......
Your conception was just a sexual error !!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by HzRF(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All this doesnt answer my question

What will jazzy do to olamide?
One sing for posh

Other do street (the home of hiphop)

Why should they feature each other

The skelemba was very wack olamide doing street jazzy doing posh

Am yet to see jazzy feature 2face or 2face is below jazzy in music
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by yutsuf(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2016
who's she? i actually dnt know her.
people who beef baddo gains more publicity... guess that's what shz trying to do...
#BaddoLove
#LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

One sing for posh

If that does not answer ur question then you are simply lying to yourself
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

One sing for posh

All of you are just shouting "Olamide is doing street" as if street is a destination. I am also from the street bro but I dont recognise an individual who leeched off someone elses shine and originality and is now claiming to own the street just because that person went away (rip Dagrin)

Olamide is a fraud. Those who patronise him are as warp minded as he is. Hip hop is bigger than him and I honestly do not think he should be mentioned in a hip hop genre category because what he is doing can be regarded as fuji pop if such exists. All of them singing like small doctor. Mtcheew
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Urs dried up eons ago. Kids instead of upgrading are downgrading
mr dry dully i gat kids ur age so grow up
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
mr dry dully i gat kids ur age so grow up

If you got kids my age then you must be 60. What are you doing on this forum mr 60?

What you surely wanted to say was " you wish you had kids my age" the dull one here is you Mr unstimulatingly insipid.!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by fireforfire: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Dis woman has always made it clear that she prefers igbos to her fellow "yeroba" folks and dats wat shes exhibiting here.
Shes not commentin on dis issue.for.d sake of fame or recognition but.just her love for ibos.
Igbo biko kwezuo nu!!!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2016
fireforfire:
Dis woman has always made it clear that she prefers igbos to her fellow "yeroba" folks and dats wat shes exhibiting here.
Shes not commentin on dis issue.for.d sake of fame or recognition but.just her love for ibos.
Igbo biko kwezuo nu!!!

YAAAAAAAAAA!

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by olu98: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Although d woman doesnt av d right 2 take side as journalist.but wot she said about olamide and ybnl being stars 2 yoruba illitrate is damn true.they nid 2 up their style of music especially lil kesh,d guy is got no music talent at all.d only +ve in ybnl is adekunle gold.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by HzRF(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All of you are just shouting "Olamide is doing street" as if street is a destination. I am also from the street bro but I dont recognise an individual who leeched off someone elses shine and originality and is now claiming to own the street just because that person went away (rip Dagrin)

Olamide is a fraud. Those who patronise him are as warp minded as he is. Hip hop is bigger than him and I honestly do not think he should be mentioned in a hip hop genre category because what he is doing can be regarded as fuji pop if such exists. All of them singing like small doctor. Mtcheew

Really
Olamide stole dagrin style

Maybe u should check out those that try to imitate dagrin nd where it land them of course he might not have reach this stage if dagrin is still alive

Ruggedman, adulkareem, toyin tetula are probably the pioneer of hip hip in Nigeria that means others have been stealing their style over the yrs

There is nothing Jazzy can do baddo career
Than to rant

He's a brand even fellow celebrities are queing with him
And he didnt spend yrs before building team that is been compared with jazzy team

Jazzy cant do him anything than to block him on social media

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

Really
Olamide stole dagrin style

Maybe u should check out those that try to imitate dagrin nd where it land them of course he might not have reach this stage if dagrin is still alive

Ruggedman, adulkareem, toyin tetula are probably the pioneer of hip hip in Nigeria that means others have been stealing their style over the yrs

There is nothing Jazzy can do baddo career
Than to rant

He's a brand even fellow celebrities are queing with him
And he didnt spend yrs before building team that is been compared with jazzy team

Jazzy cant do him anything than to block him on social media

We are watching
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Boyooosa(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2016
If I comment, my life may be ruined just lyk dis woman wey de ruin good Olunloyo's (a well respected name in yoruba land) family name. But I plead to the concerned and reputable Olunloyos to keep dis infected dog so dat she wont continue spreading more 'rabies' at the detriment of the name dat is giving her lil relevance/ attention she's getting. NLers, pls dont mind her, She's nobody!!! cool
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by cristweeezy(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
homesteady:
She doesn't need much introduction!

This time around, Olamide is at the receiving end of her venomous tweets after his headies beef with Don Jazzy. gringrin

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/683294184502067201?p=v
dis woman na fool! Wetin gv am assurance say jazzy no do juju? #mumu
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by chrisblack: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Dinocarex:
When they say there is a repercussion for whatever a man does... U think its a lie.

Just check that woman out... The crack coc she took when she was younger has started melting her brain.

I thought she is a certified journalist, at least that what she calls herself... Is it not part of Journalism ethics Ot to take side??

That was the way she was all over Twitter over Linda some weeks back.

you know when a lady was sexually assaulted in childhood this is usually the end result.they arePsychologically imbalance

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by chinuz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adesolomon2014:
Lmfao..nice one...I hate it when people use coming from the streets to criticize people..the streets are actually the best places to come from..

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vomm: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
The lady is crushing on Don jazzy... grin grin angry grin grin

Simple!!!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
When Kanye west pulled his rant against tailor swift he quickly turned around and apologized to tailor swift and today they are bff. Olamide owes the headies organisers an apology and also Don Jazzy.

If he feels the headies is biased and has been hijacked then he should return his own award and any other award he has gotten from them otherwise he should suck it up and go work on his and his crews brand and quit with all this street this and street that. Is he more street than daddy showkey and the rest of them? The guy no sabi wetin street be.... let him go to jamaica and see the grandfather of the street he is flaunting.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by sirpedro(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
The fact that he came from a ghetto is not a reasonable point. We are not all born with silver spoon. Both of them are at fault. Talk sense abeg you biased LovePeddler.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
emmalexabl:

With that gibberish you scribbled., I need not be told you are another illiterate yoruba tout...
Olamide supporters are illiterate yoruba touts..
You can go hang now...
Child of Hate am sure u 1 of dz who wanna repeat d failure of yhu igbo fadaz...
U guys av always tried to beat d YORUBA race buh una no reach..
We'll always top u @ anytin... Now I say unto yhu go nd hang urself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.