Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78647 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by maestroz: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
where is ambode in all of this imbroglio. i heard MAINLAND belongs to Olamide Badoo and Island belongs to Don Jazzy? which then belongs to AMBODE?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by bolex04(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who is this one again?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by loveourlagos(f): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by kay29000(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
This jobless woman again? What is she saying. The only similarity between Dagrin and Olamide is that both rap in Yoruba...How did Olamide steal his style when they sound nothing alike?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by shinel(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
LADYARIK:
Who is she biko
Attention Seeker Bitch! She's desperately in need of fan Base, please ignore her.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Ghost01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
So Kemi Olunloyo can actually sit somewhere and call some people illiterates? The world is indeed coming to an end!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by GlitzG: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wish I can see dis woman and slap er face...tinkin like fish. #nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Diaryofnaija: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shymm3x:
Loool.

And the Ibadan asylum patient strikes again.

This psychotic old hag smokes too much amala flour.

Your comment had me in stitches... spot on

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Giyerte(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

By the time you hear its Young John The Wicked producer ehn, nobody go tell you to dance.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Moz22: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.
are u tryna start an e-war?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by kachnov(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
How can. everyone be smoking Oshogbo weed on the same bleeping day.Smh
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by GlitzG: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

DAGRIN WAS A RITUALIST TOO...SO AM NOT SURPRISED...MOST YORUBA ARTISTS ARE RITUALISTS AND THAT WE KNOW ESP OGUN PPL..

Abeg, na u b d babalawo wey dey do charm for dem Abi u dey dere wen dem dey do am Get brain abeg

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by gigabyte13: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
LADYARIK:
Who is she biko

She b one used and dump, cursed old gay for lbadan. No pikin,no husband, no future @ age 50 faaaaaaa. A simple waste of precious sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by holluwai(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhahahahahahahhahaha.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Giyerte(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Davo93:
What a fish-brained ethnic bigot you are sir. May God heal you in 2016.

Ameen.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by GlitzG: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
maestroz:
where is ambode in all of this imbroglio. i heard MAINLAND belongs to Olamide Badoo and Island belongs to Don Jazzy? which then belongs to AMBODE?

Lowland grin grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by LordBaelish: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

Nigerians and judging sha.. una sef.

tribalistic sentiments wouldn't kill Una ooo. Chai.

every rich man must be humble, but poor people are allowed to be proud ni? like I always say familiarity breeds contempt.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by amudah: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
She no Cwious niiii. I beg who sabi her self[b]She no Cwious niiii. I beg who sabi her self[/b]She no Cwious niiii. I beg who sabi her self
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by fireforfire: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:
can someone please tell me who she is First time I am seeing her name
u must b a learner

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by sarutobie(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
ipledge10:
Kemi Olunloyo against Olamide,that shows Olamide did something good
lol I wonder your stand when she accused linda ikeji though...whoever takes a word from this woman serious needs his/her head examined.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by bolex04(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
emmalexabl:
madam is on point.....

Olamide supporters are Yoruba illiterate touts grin
your father is an illetrate...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Giyerte(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moz22:
are u tryna start an e-war?
Liv am, when we dey go school ehn, dem still dey farm
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by hollywater: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy get level.Let me pick this as what i have learnt today about all this fight. For sure Don baba get level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Awon Haters!!

"If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody" - Tubaba
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by msbbash(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
mumu!!! , she the find fame . she won make name from this issue.........
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by abokikhalifa: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.
Yorubas ar kind of better than those ipob Youth that go around the street fighting with Nigerian soldiers nd also end up killing them self in the process.... abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by killemslim(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Everyone wants a piece of the trending drama just to earn public attention... could care about the reals and their opinions but not the washed and warned out.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by siegfried99(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Take this mentally unstable woman serious at your own peril grin grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by demsy21(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
She is looking for attention which she already got after the linda ikeji's saga but now i think she wants money and Don Jazzy comes to mind .....Don't mind the woman she definitely knows what she is doing
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lakkexide: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Madam.. Go boil bean... You always talkin out of point.. Besides I don't blame you.. I only blame ppl who celebrate your stupidity on social media. Go shit for bush.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by shreck(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
The only person I see losing out here is Olamide, he shouldn't have picked a fight with a producer/promoter others in the industry will gang up against him.
No matter how blatant he feels about the way others where robbed, the awards aren't his to give.
I don't follow Nigerian music that much.
But I don't see him recovering from this.
It's not about awards,excellence will take anyone where awards may not go.
I really wish he recovers from this act of shooting his own feet.

This makes me recall the stunt Steve Harvey pulled.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.