Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (54024 Views)

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum. Premium Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by bisi16(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
After writing this epistle and u're getting just 1 like, that's how u know u're on a long thng

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by olufemimajek: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
lol
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by lekikosky(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congregation of FOOLS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
New wailer branch or online Biafra quorum?... Mark my words, Baba Will complete his 8-yr tenure... Not even gathering of emirs,ezes, obas and pastors can stop him....Buhari is destined to rule by fire by force

Wailers can go and arrange dustbin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by iliyande(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
So that kanu will take over?

We are marginalized wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Singingbae(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
u no petition am during election wit your voters card....yeye, wait till 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by AJORE(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Igbo kwenu ..... na test I dey test oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by duchess02(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:
Please any link to the online voting?...Me and my family need to start voting so as to send the drunken Daura mallam to jail.
Its our civic responsibility to oust this despotic and undemocratic gambari traveller.
sori I feel ur pains n I know d part of d country u come from

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
TAN- sponsored petition.He won't resign. If dem born una papa well, make una go remove am. Enemies of progress

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by segalex: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
They would need millions of signatures for them to be taken serious in the first place.
In a country of over 160million people, asking for 1000 signatures shows you're not serious, maybe when they get up to half of those who voted him, then we can start to take them serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by BABANGBALI: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just dey laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amein:
Even if the entire Igbo land will vote against him,nothing will shake his pen.Bunch of nobody's.

Are you that scared of the igbos? Too bad you can't stop thinking of them. I feel sorry for you.

9 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by joseph1832(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
600 signatures in 48 hours? I see, I bet by Wednesday, the petition would have lost its momentum.

Seriously, if the petition had gathered 10 million signatures in 48 hours, I would have taken it seriously.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by kuntash: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amein:
Even if the entire Igbo land will vote against him,nothing will shake his pen.Bunch of nobody's.

This kinda of comments are usually orchestrated by the politicians so as to cause a discord amongst electorates whilst they keep messing up things ...

E no dey work again ....

#NoToTribalism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by tayetaiwo11(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
We have millions of Nigerian in idp camp in there own land due to some set of people... Anybody can raise money for bails, but who will raise the dead people kill by their actions,anyone who is against President decision will soon join idp camp........

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by akigbemaru: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
BUhari
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by emzila(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
[b][/b]anybody advocating that Santa dasuki be released despite knowing the extent of destruction bokoharam unleashed on Nigerians is an enemy of the poor Masses that voted for Buhari.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by jameseva: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Splashme:
[size=15pt]This is the worst Nigerian president so far.
Nigeria has never been this worse off
[/size]

Another Dumbhead sighted!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by profmallory(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hehehe, can you see He has raised the pen to start to resign.... ah na Headache go kill una for the next 7 years. Una just dey start.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Lordave: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:
Please any link to the online voting?...Me and my family need to start voting so as to send the drunken Daura mallam to jail.
Its our civic responsibility to oust this despotic and undemocratic gambari traveller.
This is brutality... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guilty conscience deh haunt some people oo...........
All corrupt people must be brought to book whether una like am or not.......
Bunch of IIdiotas........
No be only petition na competition.
Moronssss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by phpier: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
MUMU PIPU.. out of 170 million nigerians ure talking about 1000 signatures.. SHORONIYEN?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
bettercreature:
[b]E pain am! you go cry till 2023[/b] tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by chernest2002: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let's keep quiet and be suffering
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by slyng(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let's conduct another online polls FOR PMB continuous stay in office and let's see how many signature that will be gathered in 20minutes. foolz

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by eleko1: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin can't help but laugh loud and release fart on those irresponsible clowns. Didn't dos useless pipu collected signed paper say nah jonah go Win.
Clerverly:
grin grin Eyaa! Just 600...But they need at least 170 Millions Signatures, before they will be taken Seriously..

Bunch Of Idiotuus!
Awon werey deede grin sad grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Akosxxx(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
only a MUMU will think buhari will resign coz of an online petition. Abasha .. Iranu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by 175(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
See matter gringrin

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Moz22: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bunch of jokers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Proffdada: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=28pt]sorry we don't run online govt[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Bollinger(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Splashme:
[size=15pt]This is the worst Nigerian president so far.
Nigeria has never been this worse off
[/size]

Bro's know your history before making such remarks. I can tell you for a fact that he is definitely not the worst. He is bad, but he is a kitten compared to some.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.