Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (54021 Views)

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum. Premium Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by malikjosiah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
black man with uncommon sense.... blacks always forget they are Blacks. how on earth does the petition positively affect the life of a poor Nigerian. wasting your time signing shit,, getting itself in deeper shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by AsherStorm(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
steph2sweet:
In as much as I want this to happen, I know it will be difficult.

U must be from Biafura land... lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by babs4president: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=Demmocrats post=41593648]

The same Nigerian legal system that cleared former Governor of Delta State James Ibori 170 corruption charges.

"On December 17, 2009, A Federal High Court sitting in Asaba, Delta State, discharged and acquitted Ibori of all 170 charges of corruption brought against him by EFCC"

The same Ibori that was cleared by Nigerian court was convicted by UK court on charges less than ten, Nigerian legal system that has gone to the grounds.

Nigerian legal system that has been designed for the poor to go to the prison but the rich to loot and impoverish the poor.

My Sai Buhari gives no fvck what they say.
It is really a pity dat a learned lawyer couldnt get her fact before openin her online petition for PMB to resign. D fact is she need a medical check-up for pathetic fallacy for downgrading her exalted office cos of d crumb(s) dat wil fall from Dasuki n Kanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Carter4luv(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Visionless country,

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Abeymills(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Late abasha said even if it's only 1nigeria left he will still rule Nigeria bubuhari is a tyrant simple bubuhari remember what happened 2 abasha d same awaits u

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by FisifunKododada: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
HARDDON:

Let them continue, soon he would get d full weight of his actions. Imagine a president that swore to defend d constitution blatantly flaunting court orders.

N for those of u saying they were re arrested , the court did, in it's foresight, also issued an order that no re arrest shld be made so that d accused can go prepare for their trails, yet some certificateless nomad wudnt listen.

Ride on, by the time others start following ur footsteps, it wud dawn on u.
By the time people sacked by court of appeal refuse to vacate their seats, n total law n order brakes down,it wud clear u

Mr. Man: Please provide the court order that said no re-arrest should be made. No grammar. No dodging. Just post the document. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2016
I just signed the petiton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by cantara: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
why won't they sign petition to force PMB to resign, the man is really making life miserable for the corrupt minority who want the status quo remain. I only pitty most of the signatories who support the madness out of tribal or religion sentiment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by otunba9ja: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Splashme:
[size=15pt]This is the worst Nigerian president so far.
Nigeria has never been this worse off
[/size]

Chai !!...,,,and na person suffer invest 4 ur education o..,,,,,sorry 4 yah sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by FisifunKododada: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Oduduwaboy:
Awon oloshi united!

cool Wa dawon lo un. Awon citizens The Online Republic of Biafra (ORB)- LAND OF THE RISING SCUMS.

5 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by plendil: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Chiwude:

clap for you

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by FisifunKododada: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2016
poseidon12:

Continue to "QED". If Buhari is allowed to continue to violate the fundamental rights of Nigerians, one day you or a family member may become a victim.

cool Provide proof that the fundamental rights of Kanu and Dasuki have been violated. No grammar. Just proof. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by FisifunKododada: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2016
cao:
Apparently, the author of the article and I have two very different definitions of "gaining momentum", I'm sorry but 600 signatures in 48 hours is rather pitiful & minute. The last online petition I remember gaining serious traction was the Donald Trump one over here in the UK. Do you know how many signatures are needed for the British Parliament to officially talk about it? Answer: 100,000. The population in the UK is considerably smaller than that of Nigeria. And do they really expect to be taken seriously with a 1000 signatures? That's 0.000589% (pop est. 170M). Spock said it best - The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few. So the president should be impeached because 1000 people said so? I don't recall Nigeria practicing a minority rule. Folks trying to make armchair politics into a ruling power. Where was all this gumption during the era of our smiling president? Or are all ignoring the fact Boko Haram grew into an actual national threat during the previous administration?

This whole wailing thing is getting out of hand. Folks going on about this being our worst president. Has it occurred to you how much our economy is propped by corruption? Now, I'm not an economist & it's been a long time since I did social studies, but I'm guessing nobody saw the fuel prices going this low, did they? But, I do know Nigeria relies heavily on oil, while practically ignoring other resources, which is not an effective efficient model. Plus, with our elders looting like it's a competition, what did you expect? Why the heck do we rely on so much importation? With all the chicken way dey cross our road, we still dey import chicken?

And why the heck do folks keep complaining about Buhari's previous stint as the Petroleum Minister? Did it not occur to your oxygen deficient brains that decades have passed and other administrations & ministers have come and gone, why weren't the refineries fixed/maintained during those administrations? And you wonder why you're greatly mocked?

Let's be honest, if Nigeria was a fair and just country, a lot of our politicians and fat cats should have been tried, convicted and/or executed for treason. We've seen actual honest-to-God-activists die for less. By shooting, hanging or letter bomb. Or are your brains too porous or too young to remember? We've had soldiers die because their commanders used them as pawns in rigged chess matches were every piece was a neglected pawn, the players let their games rot, while they filled their bellies with their blood money. Mosquitos masquerading as politicians and fat cats sucking away at our country.

So forgive me, if your ass is too lazy to read, or to acknowledge the fact that we're actually seeing something being done. If Buhari was truly a tyrant as claimed, we should be experiencing a very bloody reign.

Apparently, I didn't know I had something to say. Oh well, I'll just chill now.

cool You just won the day. Good write up.

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Ride on Bubu, am solidly behind you on this wan...but if you have to let someone go, let Kanu go wink
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by free2blast(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Chiwude:
Congratulations..clap for yourself then go to the bank and use it to collect money.

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2016
In your wildest dreams! Non-starters!! ETI POTO- ELO POSIWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 03, 2016
This is not about hate for APC, PMB or love for PDP...this is about Nigeria and our rights as enshrined in the constitution...PMB must obey court orders and stop showing to the world he is a dictator...our belief was that this administration would give us a better reputation compared to last administration, but we are the worst for it in the international community...they don't joke with violation of human rights!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by justice2016: 2:15am On Jan 03, 2016
I have done that already . Buhari is tyrant
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by sundoj08(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2016
cao:
Apparently, the author of the article and I have two very different definitions of "gaining momentum", I'm sorry but 600 signatures in 48 hours is rather pitiful & minute. The last online petition I remember gaining serious traction was the Donald Trump one over here in the UK. Do you know how many signatures are needed for the British Parliament to officially talk about it? Answer: 100,000. The population in the UK is considerably smaller than that of Nigeria. And do they really expect to be taken seriously with a 1000 signatures? That's 0.000589% (pop est. 170M). Spock said it best - The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few. So the president should be impeached because 1000 people said so? I don't recall Nigeria practicing a minority rule. Folks trying to make armchair politics into a ruling power. Where was all this gumption during the era of our smiling president? Or are all ignoring the fact Boko Haram grew into an actual national threat during the previous administration?

This whole wailing thing is getting out of hand. Folks going on about this being our worst president. Has it occurred to you how much our economy is propped by corruption? Now, I'm not an economist & it's been a long time since I did social studies, but I'm guessing nobody saw the fuel prices going this low, did they? But, I do know Nigeria relies heavily on oil, while practically ignoring other resources, which is not an effective efficient model. Plus, with our elders looting like it's a competition, what did you expect? Why the heck do we rely on so much importation? With all the chicken way dey cross our road, we still dey import chicken?

And why the heck do folks keep complaining about Buhari's previous stint as the Petroleum Minister? Did it not occur to your oxygen deficient brains that decades have passed and other administrations & ministers have come and gone, why weren't the refineries fixed/maintained during those administrations? And you wonder why you're greatly mocked?

Let's be honest, if Nigeria was a fair and just country, a lot of our politicians and fat cats should have been tried, convicted and/or executed for treason. We've seen actual honest-to-God-activists die for less. By shooting, hanging or letter bomb. Or are your brains too porous or too young to remember? We've had soldiers die because their commanders used them as pawns in rigged chess matches were every piece was a neglected pawn, the players let their games rot, while they filled their bellies with their blood money. Mosquitos masquerading as politicians and fat cats sucking away at our country.

So forgive me, if your ass is too lazy to read, or to acknowledge the fact that we're actually seeing something being done. If Buhari was truly a tyrant as claimed, we should be experiencing a very bloody reign.

Apparently, I didn't know I had something to say. Oh well, I'll just chill now.

Thank God we still have folks that can think. It's gotten to the point where you start to wonder if Nigeria would ever amount to anything anymore based on how people think and act. Sadly I feel like it's a wrap for our dear country. Too many good people have died trying to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Duru009(m): 3:00am On Jan 03, 2016
PDP go n die.......

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by hmuhammad(m): 3:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Splashme:
[/size]
you are worst Nigerian citizen ever

6 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by WILL888(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2016
A reasonable president will disobey court orders in a country like ours where courts protect the rich and put only poor behind bar.I will support PMB because he's showing that there's a paradigm shift and a departure from the norms.

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by authority2006(m): 3:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Corruption fighting back, period. It is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by BeClever: 4:02am On Jan 03, 2016
keyzid:

Lol bruh, i concur. Even if Buhari is a tyrant, those niggaz have bitten more than they can chew. Dasuki should list out all involved in the bloody deal resulting into death of thousands of people. I just so much despise both APC and PDP sef. Bloody liars and thiefs. I just pray they don't infect Buhari with their dirty ways infection. Corrupt bastards

Why pretend you don't know that Dasuki has been listing out the names and Bubu is among the first 5 partners who benefitted. Ask Bubu, he still have the SUVs he collected.

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by BeClever: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2016
WILL888:
A reasonable president will disobey court orders in a country like ours where courts protect the rich and put only poor behind bar.I will support PMB because he's showing that there's a paradigm shift and a departure from the norms.

So it's OK if they should abolish the judiciary, mmh?
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by fortune1968: 4:07am On Jan 03, 2016
nonsense .AWON ELEYII TI YA WERE .BUHARI, THE ONLY SAI BABA SHOULD RESIGN ? E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL OF UNA .

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by camelus: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Clerverly:
Eyaa! Just 600...But they need at least 170 Million Nigerian Signatures, before they will be taken Seriously..

Bunch Of Idiotuus!
Which 170 Million do do u need signature of Infants to impeach a President or is it the way Infant voted in the last Presidential election in the North is what u want.
Meanwhile next time do not u Cynical remarks cos this is a Public Forum.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by calcal: 4:46am On Jan 03, 2016
dead upon arrival!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:53am On Jan 03, 2016
u can dream or wish...but do u think pmb got there all by himself?if not then u shud knw he owes people and first thinz first wen has limits..until pmb calls for some corrupt apc members am not a fan..
keyzid:

Lol bruh, i concur. Even if Buhari is a tyrant, those niggaz have bitten more than they can chew. Dasuki should list out all involved in the bloody deal resulting into death of thousands of people. I just so much despise both APC and PDP sef. Bloody liars and thiefs. I just pray they don't infect Buhari with their dirty ways infection. Corrupt bastards
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by zheroes(m): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2016
The energy they should be preserving to vote in 2019 , they arwe using it online, I sorry for all you wailing wailers. Sai Baba till 2023. Una go old!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Okeikpu(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Splashme:
[/size]
Next time vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by StunningCEO: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2016
anonimi:

.........................until you or someone close to you is also arrested and jailed without fair trial and/or despite courts freeing you before you understand........but then it will be too late embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

So says the dumb painter..... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.