Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. (58253 Views)

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Chubhie: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Your wife can be likened to a company where you are a shareholder with 35% stake. You can either sell off your shares to the ex and make a clean break or you do a hostile takeover.

In as much as women are to be loved and given freedom to thrive and pursue personal happiness in marriages, you should set boundaries and provide them with capable leadership. If not handled with tact women have the power to make your days on earth a living hell.

10 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by PresVA: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2016
lilmax:
This guy is what I call WEAK and EMOTIONAL

You had a very good opportunity to put an end to the nonsense at the beginning, but no you wanted to be the gentleman

so what would you have done if in his situation?
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by lolaluv1(f): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh... If all u posted is real, then Sorry bro, u married an Olosho

Well this is what u should do - ... fast and pray for God to change her.. ( as that is d advice given to women when her hubby is doing this kind of rubbish) and again "'stop touching her fone; yes ke! leave her fone alone, so u don't give urself high bp" (advice given to women). no be only women go dey endure this kind rubbish.

Looooool! You forgot the part where you are supposed to advice him to trim his pot belly and wear red boxers...sad

@op
Very sorry about this situation. I think you should confront her. You have all the evidence you need....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by janvier27(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
For our unmarried men, may God guide them away from this kind of evil wife. For the husband Op, may God help him recover his senses. For the married/unmarried girls advising husband Op to dialogue with his wife, may God forgive them.

8 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by dahmie2013: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Op, I don't know, but 4rm ur post u seem very calm&she's taking u 4 granted. Nywys, its wat u signed up 4. May God give u wisdom.
Aside, I use 2 think it was only women sending pics of deir breast, now men send pics of deir joystick. So we're even now. It is well o!

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by funlord(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
undecided

Which type of advise do you give to a man that has been happily married to an "olosho" for 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by uboma(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2016
@ op, you have enough reasons to send her packing out your home.
And please run DNA on the children to find out if any of them isnt yours.

4 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by oglalasioux(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2016
AstuteJ:
I need your candid advice on how to handle the various cases of infidelity against my wife. We have been married for 10 years with kids and I have never had any reason to doubt her until the following incidents began to unfold;

1. Sometimes in 2012, I took her to the market on a Sunday morning. She left her phone inside the car while she went into the market. A message dropped and I picked her phone to check, what I saw was a joystick sent by one of her BBM contacts. I dropped the phone aand pretended I dint see anything. When she came back, she checked the phone, saw the picture, deleted it and pretended nothing happened.

I waited for like 5hours to be sure she wasn't going to talk about it before bringing it up. She claimed it was sent in error and went ahead to call the guy to register her displeasure. I believed her and laid the matter to rest.

2. About six months later, I was out of the country. She called about 6pm that she needed to drop some items for a client at City Mall, little did I know she went to meet a man at Swe bar. I got back some days later and noticed she was all over her phone chatting and smiling while I was talking to her. I took the phone from her to see whom she was chatting it. All the previous chats had been deleted and I continued chatting with the guy. I could not flow well because the guy was coding and suspected he wasn't chatting with the right person.

I went through her phone for any prior message between them and I saw an SMS she sent to him at about 11:45pm the day she went to City Mall; "I just got home, please call if you can"! I did further findings before she confessed she went to meet with the guy at Swe bar and had to call to lis to me in case she runs into one of my friends. She claimed the guy is an old friend and had issues in his marriage, so she turned a marriage counsellor overnight to go solve the issues.

3. While I was still with her phone, the guy that sent his joystick pinged and I started chatting with him. The guy went very romantic and I cautioned him not to put me in trouble like he did when he sent an unsolicited pix of his joystick. The guy went "Ah Stella, but you asked me to send it na, have you forgotten? That you even sent me a pix of your laps taken in a dark room when I asked for yours"! I was speechless! He went "and you said you told your hubby it was sent in error and he believed you". I confronted my wife with all these and she still had some "stories" to tell.

4. We were at her Mum's place two years ago and she got a call, she told the fellow to come see her there. Her ex came in some minutes later to the warm embrace of the mum. We greeted and he wasted no time to settle in and joined the discussion on ground. The last time I saw him was before we got married and she claimed they never dated. The guy talked about his wife, how poor she is in home keeping, in the kitchen. on bed etc. My wife cut in "and this lady is supposed to be enjoying Andy o, cos I remember Andy knows how to take care of a woman, each time he came visiting in the university days, he always came with bags full of goodies". She even suggested seeing the woman to advise her and the guy said "no you are not in the best position to do that, you know she is not too comfortable with you".

All these happened right in the presence of my mother in law and I kept my calm all through. We left there after the show of shame and I warned her to cut all communications with the guy.

5. Few weeks later, same guy came to our church to worship. After the service wifey told me his kids would like to follow us home to meet our kids; I did not respond. Her mum and aunt was also in the church same Sunday and I drove them and my wife straight to my house. The guy drove behind. We got home, wifey went to the kitchen to cook, her mum and aunt settled in to a good gist with this guy in my own very living room. I picked my keys and left the house for them. I returned late in the night when they had all left and you can guess what happened afterwards.

6. I was with her phone few weeks later and another ex bumped in. "My baby, how are you doing, I have missed you bla bla bla". He requested they meet somewhere on the mainland two days later! After taking a second look at the unsaved number, I remembered the number had sent her an SMS; "can I call you now" about twice in the past. the second time I saw the SMS, I called the number with her phone but the guy refused to pick all thru the day!

7. Last Christmas dat, she gave me her phone to check something on her whatsapp and a chat came in from a guy I have been monitoring his number for a while. The excerpt of the chat is below (I took over the chat from the line he asked for her pix).

5/12/2015, 7:51 am - sy: May d joy of Xmas be for u and ur family IJN
25/12/2015, 7:52 am - sy: Enjoy ur day
25/12/2015, 11:08 am - Jimmyeatery: snap i wanna see yur Sexy look
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - Jimmyeatery: I hope youre alone
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - sy: Lol
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - sy: Yes
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - Jimmyeatery: Plsssssss
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - Jimmyeatery: IM alone here too
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - sy: That's good
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - Jimmyeatery: IM deleting it immediately
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - sy: Where is the one you have
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme snap
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - sy: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:14 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0006.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - Jimmyeatery: Pls delete it quickly
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - sy: Nice
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - sy: Why should I delete it
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - Jimmyeatery: Tnx
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - Jimmyeatery: Someone can misplaced phone
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - sy: That's true
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - Jimmyeatery: I dont want yur man to one across it as well
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - Jimmyeatery: To be on safe side
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - sy: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - Jimmyeatery: I wanna see u babe
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: You have my pix already now
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme see yur Sexy body babe
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Nope
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Very not seen it
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: Is it even new to you
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - syt: OK o
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: Till we see again
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Ive not
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: Plsssssss
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - sy: Why are you in a hurry
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: Dont be shy dear
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: IM just lonely here
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: Soo lonely
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - syt: What about your wife
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: In London
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: In London with my kids
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - sy: Good
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - Jimmyeatery: I av 1% left
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - sy: What?
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - Jimmyeatery: Snap lemme see you
25/12/2015, 11:22 am - syt: You will see me when I change my dp
25/12/2015, 11:23 am - syt: You there?
25/12/2015, 11:43 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0009.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:45 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0008.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:44 am - Jimmyeatery: My ba3 low N phone went off
25/12/2015, 11:44 am - Jimmyeatery: Im using my laptop to charge now
25/12/2015, 11:46 am - syt: OK Sir
25/12/2015, 11:47 am - sy: Was wondering why you kept quiet
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - sy: Can't talk please
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - Jimmyeatery: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - Jimmyeatery: I tot u said youre alone before
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - sy: My kids are here now
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme know wen youre free to talk
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - Jimmyeatery: Oook
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - sy: Let's chat, say whatever you wanna say here
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - syt: My hubby is out
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - Jimmyeatery: Are u Sure?
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - syt: 😃
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - syt: Yeah
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - Jimmyeatery: Snap lemme be sure if youre d right person IM chatting with................

Please advise me in how to handle all these.......

Thank you.
You might not have dated your wife for long before you married her or she might have married you for the financial security. She is still given to adventure and you have just one way of solving this problem; give her that adventure or divorce her. One truth is that even if you drag her to God Himself she'll never stop seeking that adventure. Ninety percent of women marry for two reasons only; money and when marriage age is fast behind them. Such women will never never give up their old lives since love is not one of the reasons they are in the union.

11 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by DuchessLily(f): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
lolaluv1:

Looooool! You forgot the part where you are supposed to advice him to trim his pot belly and wear red boxers...sad

@op
Very sorry about this situation. I think you should confront her. You have all the evidence you need....

Yes ooo.....lol. And that part too
He has to take good care of himself, dress seductively always, have six packs (infact try to look like Salvador Sorenza) , give her extra hrs of luvmaking and in different styles cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
You got a hottie lipsrsealed embarassed
Pray for her undecided, no be so? Awon advisers l'ori NL. I hope you don't deny her of wetin dem dey call am shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Onegai(f): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Miami11:
Pray and fast for your wife
Talk to her calmly about the issue
Divorce is a sin
Knee down and ask for forgiveness
Treat her right
Talk to your pastor
Take her for deliverance

Abeg add "wear red bra and black pant"

"Don't leave, do you know what the next woman is like? "

"stop neglecting her, give her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. Have you put on weight recently, lose it".

"Don't listen to all these agents of divorce, they are unhappy. Please stay and fight for your marriage".

"It is well"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by zeb04(f): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Onegai:

"stop neglecting her, give her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. Have you put on weight recently, lose it".

"Don't listen to all these agents of divorce, they are unhappy. Please stay and fight for your marriage".

"It is well"
seconded

5 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by luvablesam(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2016
If its a Man that cheats, Most NL Women's advice be like : All men are d same, Dawgs, lyers, Divorce the He-goat.
If its a Woman that Cheats, The Same women will be like: Pray for her, @ OP are u sure?, Wear red boxers(as if every man is a Man U fan or olumba olumba member),catch her red-handed first, trim your tummy fat( as if some women wont cheat on Floyd Mayweather lookalikes.

My Advice for OP is simple, talk to her parents and tell them reasons why u might not want to continue with her again. Or better still,punish the hell out her and then forgive her.we are all sinners and have fallen short of Gods glory at one time or the other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by dinachi(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2016
elantraceey:

I'm sorry ok , I just want us to try to see things from others perspective and not just be overly judgemental 'cause we all ain't perfect and everyone have a reason,we should find out first even though some might be unreasonable.
Your parents should have sold you to buy suya. Both you and your evil advice are completely useless! I read where you were admonishing her for cussing a 'fellow' woman who happens to be a married LovePeddler. You are no different from the LovePeddler. May your husband and all you hold dear cheat on you so that you can have the opportunity to use your own advice!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by kweenkong(f): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2016
At Op I am sorry to say your wife is cheating on you and probably with more than one person, not that it matters.

Depending on your disposition, you need to involve both families and fast. Am sure with all you have read you are likely to take very rash decisions but I would advice you to calm down and do it right. How you kept your sanity after all this messages is impressive but not a good thing. You might explode one day and that might be disastrous.

The sad part is your wife is as slippery as an eel, she has always been able to explain her way out of situations. People like her rarely change unless when in a very bad situation.

If I may ask, not that it is an excuse, is she the breadwinner? Does she have so much financial commitments that her income can't satisfy? Does she dress lavishly and very expensively?
This questions are o help decide if she does it for money or just her way.

Aside when does she have so much me time to chat and meet up with dates.

Take charge of your life and make a decision. If u can live with all you know and can forgive then work on your marriage re establish boundaries but this would require so much hardwork, patience and two willing and sincere parties.
I wouldn't blame you if you decide to end the marriage, your wife isn't loyal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by byvan03: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2016
What is this marriage worth to her? If it means something to her then pull a surprise stunt. Serve her divorce papers without explanation, let her seek for explanation , that's when you divulge. Leave her to the begging and complaining to relatives, when you have had enough, draw your terms and conditions of reconciliation. She takes it or leaves it.

This is assuming you want to fight for your marriage. If she is already tired of the marriage, well....

3 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by tunjilana: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Man...Be the man and hold the steering of your life. You have enough evidence in court to have your kids' custody. Divorce her immediately and get back into the game of seeking a God-sent wife. The only reason you wouldn't heed this advise is if she's feeding you or she has the keys to all you are in life and all that makes you a MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Ngokafor(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
..Sorry op but whatever the case may be..endure and pray hard for your wife to change because DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.

...think of your children and how a broken home will affect them.,besides how are you so sure that the next woman will be different?...you just never know.

..Pray,pray and pray harder for the success of your marriage because with God all things are possible.

7 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by elantraceey(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
dinachi:

Your parents should have sold you to buy suya. Both you and your evil advice are completely useless! I read where you were admonishing her for cussing a 'fellow' woman who happens to be a married LovePeddler. You are no different from the LovePeddler. May your husband and all you hold dear cheat on you so that you can have the opportunity to use your own advice!

May what you wish for others be upon you. If the op was a woman you won't blunt out like this. I'm entitled to my own opinion if you don't like it then ignore it, with people like you in this country I wonder how we can move forward with so much hate and contempt.

8 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by dinachi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
elantraceey:

May what you wish for others be upon you. If the op was a woman you won't blunt out like this. I'm entitled to my own opinion if you don't like it then ignore it, with people like you in this country I wonder how we can move forward with so much hate and contempt.
May other women send their pussy pics to your husband. May he cheat on you with several women and deny it. At least, it will afford you the opportunity to use your own advice! Do not reject it. Your parents should have saved us this unpleasantness by selling you to buy Suya.

13 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Kollyk11(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
dey will never advice the man to divorce her wen they know they are birds of same feather.some women and cheating are like asun and red wine.awon eleribu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Moana(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pele o this wife needs deliverance from her ungodly ways
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Moana(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Onegai:

"It is well"
you forgot penis enlargement and get a better job and make a lot more money to make her happy, the one he has is not enough.

I dey joke. Today na Holy day o grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by ogawisdom(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
AstuteJ:
I need your candid advice on how to handle the various cases of infidelity against my wife. We have been married for 10 years with kids and I have never had any reason to doubt her until the following incidents began to unfold;

1. Sometimes in 2012, I took her to the market on a Sunday morning. She left her phone inside the car while she went into the market. A message dropped and I picked her phone to check, what I saw was a joystick sent by one of her BBM contacts. I dropped the phone aand pretended I dint see anything. When she came back, she checked the phone, saw the picture, deleted it and pretended nothing happened.

I waited for like 5hours to be sure she wasn't going to talk about it before bringing it up. She claimed it was sent in error and went ahead to call the guy to register her displeasure. I believed her and laid the matter to rest.

2. About six months later, I was out of the country. She called about 6pm that she needed to drop some items for a client at City Mall, little did I know she went to meet a man at Swe bar. I got back some days later and noticed she was all over her phone chatting and smiling while I was talking to her. I took the phone from her to see whom she was chatting it. All the previous chats had been deleted and I continued chatting with the guy. I could not flow well because the guy was coding and suspected he wasn't chatting with the right person.

I went through her phone for any prior message between them and I saw an SMS she sent to him at about 11:45pm the day she went to City Mall; "I just got home, please call if you can"! I did further findings before she confessed she went to meet with the guy at Swe bar and had to call to lis to me in case she runs into one of my friends. She claimed the guy is an old friend and had issues in his marriage, so she turned a marriage counsellor overnight to go solve the issues.

3. While I was still with her phone, the guy that sent his joystick pinged and I started chatting with him. The guy went very romantic and I cautioned him not to put me in trouble like he did when he sent an unsolicited pix of his joystick. The guy went "Ah Stella, but you asked me to send it na, have you forgotten? That you even sent me a pix of your laps taken in a dark room when I asked for yours"! I was speechless! He went "and you said you told your hubby it was sent in error and he believed you". I confronted my wife with all these and she still had some "stories" to tell.

4. We were at her Mum's place two years ago and she got a call, she told the fellow to come see her there. Her ex came in some minutes later to the warm embrace of the mum. We greeted and he wasted no time to settle in and joined the discussion on ground. The last time I saw him was before we got married and she claimed they never dated. The guy talked about his wife, how poor she is in home keeping, in the kitchen. on bed etc. My wife cut in "and this lady is supposed to be enjoying Andy o, cos I remember Andy knows how to take care of a woman, each time he came visiting in the university days, he always came with bags full of goodies". She even suggested seeing the woman to advise her and the guy said "no you are not in the best position to do that, you know she is not too comfortable with you".

All these happened right in the presence of my mother in law and I kept my calm all through. We left there after the show of shame and I warned her to cut all communications with the guy.

5. Few weeks later, same guy came to our church to worship. After the service wifey told me his kids would like to follow us home to meet our kids; I did not respond. Her mum and aunt was also in the church same Sunday and I drove them and my wife straight to my house. The guy drove behind. We got home, wifey went to the kitchen to cook, her mum and aunt settled in to a good gist with this guy in my own very living room. I picked my keys and left the house for them. I returned late in the night when they had all left and you can guess what happened afterwards.

6. I was with her phone few weeks later and another ex bumped in. "My baby, how are you doing, I have missed you bla bla bla". He requested they meet somewhere on the mainland two days later! After taking a second look at the unsaved number, I remembered the number had sent her an SMS; "can I call you now" about twice in the past. the second time I saw the SMS, I called the number with her phone but the guy refused to pick all thru the day!

7. Last Christmas dat, she gave me her phone to check something on her whatsapp and a chat came in from a guy I have been monitoring his number for a while. The excerpt of the chat is below (I took over the chat from the line he asked for her pix).

5/12/2015, 7:51 am - sy: May d joy of Xmas be for u and ur family IJN
25/12/2015, 7:52 am - sy: Enjoy ur day
25/12/2015, 11:08 am - Jimmyeatery: snap i wanna see yur Sexy look
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - Jimmyeatery: I hope youre alone
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - sy: Lol
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - sy: Yes
25/12/2015, 11:09 am - Jimmyeatery: Plsssssss
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - Jimmyeatery: IM alone here too
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - sy: That's good
25/12/2015, 11:10 am - Jimmyeatery: IM deleting it immediately
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - sy: Where is the one you have
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme snap
25/12/2015, 11:11 am - sy: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:14 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0006.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - Jimmyeatery: Pls delete it quickly
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - sy: Nice
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - sy: Why should I delete it
25/12/2015, 11:15 am - Jimmyeatery: Tnx
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - Jimmyeatery: Someone can misplaced phone
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - sy: That's true
25/12/2015, 11:16 am - Jimmyeatery: I dont want yur man to one across it as well
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - Jimmyeatery: To be on safe side
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - sy: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:17 am - Jimmyeatery: I wanna see u babe
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: You have my pix already now
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme see yur Sexy body babe
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Nope
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Very not seen it
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: Is it even new to you
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - syt: OK o
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - sy: Till we see again
25/12/2015, 11:18 am - Jimmyeatery: Ive not
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: Plsssssss
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - sy: Why are you in a hurry
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: Dont be shy dear
25/12/2015, 11:19 am - Jimmyeatery: IM just lonely here
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: Soo lonely
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - syt: What about your wife
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: In London
25/12/2015, 11:20 am - Jimmyeatery: In London with my kids
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - sy: Good
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - Jimmyeatery: I av 1% left
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - sy: What?
25/12/2015, 11:21 am - Jimmyeatery: Snap lemme see you
25/12/2015, 11:22 am - syt: You will see me when I change my dp
25/12/2015, 11:23 am - syt: You there?
25/12/2015, 11:43 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0009.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:45 am - Jimmyeatery: IMG-20151225-WA0008.jpg (file attached)
25/12/2015, 11:44 am - Jimmyeatery: My ba3 low N phone went off
25/12/2015, 11:44 am - Jimmyeatery: Im using my laptop to charge now
25/12/2015, 11:46 am - syt: OK Sir
25/12/2015, 11:47 am - sy: Was wondering why you kept quiet
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - sy: Can't talk please
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - Jimmyeatery: Ok
25/12/2015, 11:51 am - Jimmyeatery: I tot u said youre alone before
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - sy: My kids are here now
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - Jimmyeatery: Lemme know wen youre free to talk
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - Jimmyeatery: Oook
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - sy: Let's chat, say whatever you wanna say here
25/12/2015, 11:52 am - syt: My hubby is out
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - Jimmyeatery: Are u Sure?
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - syt: 😃
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - syt: Yeah
25/12/2015, 11:53 am - Jimmyeatery: Snap lemme be sure if youre d right person IM chatting with................

Please advise me in how to handle all these.......

Thank you.

u married a whor.e

3 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Chase the damn prostitute out of ya life - You've got loads of evidence and yet here you are asking for help on how to handle such a betrayal of trust.

Chase the damn thing out of your house and conduct a proper DNA test to ascertain if you're the biological father of all your kids.

3 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Miami11:
Pray and fast for your wife
Talk to her calmly about the issue
Divorce is a sin
Knee down and ask for forgiveness
Treat her right
Talk to your pastor
Take her for deliverance

You forgot . .

Stop checking her phone
Stop being jealous and possessive
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP

It is really unfortunate but your wife is an unrepentant cheat with a poor upbringing.

I think its time you let her go!

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Try red boxers....

Pray and fast for 40 days.

(Sorry about what you are going through)

6 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sorry @op, pls surprise her by calling a family meeting then expose her the way you detailed it here. May the Lord guide you. She's a serial cheat. Stop confronting her, are u not tired of her excuses and stories?

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by miqos02(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
End time wife

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by dammytosh: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make sure you do a DNA and just let go.

She will only get smarter.

So your wife allowed EX into your discussion ?

This is what you get when you are trying hard to prove to a lady that you are not INSECURE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.