Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. (58256 Views)

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Toks2008(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
beeserious:

Listen to Tok2008.He knows what he's talking about.lol. Hey Boo,remember me?
Your user ID sounds familiar buh cant recollevt .
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
BTT:

Like the reprobate cough of a cancerous lung, you tetter at your dim-wit and force your rotten imaginations to concort what happiness it will bring to have me wrestle with a pig.

Why bear on your blasted bossoms another man's wife's moral ineptitude, except of course, you are the object of the OP's many woes? Or somehow, you see a mirror in the OP's wife. Live it, doom it, it's your darn life after all.

I shall indulge your rabid dreams no more; for '...when I 'speak', they are for war'.

Abeg o! Don't break my head.
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Even if from Buhari family, I don't care, even if you and your entire family, Biitch. Do you think that i'm the type of men you mess with..Arrogant prostitute. You and your mama na the true biiitch.

Cat fight!!! Cat fight!!!
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
bukatyne:

You are in fire ke

Happy new year smiley
Happy new year dearie smiley
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Faraidi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=DuchessLily post=41643116][/quote]bitch
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by mima247(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm a female and I'm sorry for saying this buh... Dat how ain't loyal. Do a DNA test for ur kids n running for ur life.....HIV no dey show for face o
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Are you minding the slowpoke?
poseidon12:

Calm down, @DuchessLily is just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by DuchessLily(f): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

I'm not surprised at dis kind of advice. Is it not obvious dat u are birds of a feather. LET ME EDUCATE A LITTLE. IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD(AFRICA & BY EXTENSION, NIGERIA), THERE ARE CERTAIN PRIVILEGES THAT DON'T GO THE WAY OF WOMANHOOD...he should pray&fast, while other men keep mounting his wife like Jicheng. He should stop touching her phone or confronting her while other men out there ride her CPU like Micra, abi
Pls get some sense!!!!

If u had any sense bro, then this would not be ur response to what I posted there. .. Eyaahhh...Poor u. *smh*

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by halfaplot(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
@Op....infidelity!!!! Waooh,this is serious!! Lemme say this as I quote John Hagee...
"DO YOU WANNA SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR YOU WANNA LET GO"
People may advice and comment on and on,but.....IT BEGINS WITH YOU!!!
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by DuchessLily(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
poseidon12:

Calm down, @DuchessLily is just being sarcastic.

Thanx dear grin.. Don't mind people who read without using their brain

And hear him talking abt "getting sense"

1 Like

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by IBBG(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
babafirst:
Hmmmmm,my guy my ex wife exhibited some of this too hooo.Even saved men's name as women names.Foolish me,any time she is upstairs and her phone is down and she gets a call I will call 'baby you have a call from Joy/Bridget' .Sometimes I will even dash to go and give her the phone if she is busy.Hmmmmm,the day I 'coincidentally' (because I never checked her phone )found out Joy and Bridget were coded names for men fear catch me.Then all the other evidences just piled up like ops own and previous puzzles just got into place.With 2 kids,I sent her packing even left every thing for her ,cars,properties,I let her go.Initially she even tried to show a brave face by snapping chilling pics on Facebook with guys after the divorce but I no send .She tried to remarry but her fiancee caught her being unfaithful with even lesser evidence than I had and cancelled the wedding.I thank God I woke up from my slumber.
hmmmm. thats really shocking. You indeed acted as the man of the house. take heart bro and take good care of your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by diva90: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Your wife is an unrepentant cheat and liar, she won't change. Women like these once they start, it's a never ending roller coaster, she will only learn to be smarter next time. I advice you report her to her family and threaten a divorce or you instantly make up your mind to get a separation/divorce. I just hope she doesn't expose your kids to these various men.
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:

I don't understand your frustrations but you know what I forgive you, maybe you are just a kid and you probably grew up in a broken home that's why you're this frustrated but I'll leave you to your agony and may God help you.
so you are still at your stupidityy? You must be the same type of person with the op's whoree housemate (he thinks is his wife). Pls enough of your foolishnesss already and may you find yourself in op's situation so that you can apply your dimwitted advice. Rachet whoress with their thinking, gosh! Come to think of it whoress do have this obligation to protect fellow prostitutess i understand your plight ok but stop it. Op i hope by now that pig is not in your home? Dna test for all the kids is a must, dont remain a big dumb fooll. Be a MAN and do the needful, 10yrs im surprised you are still alive. Hiv test too. Kick that bitchh out of your universe along with the kids that are not yours but try help the kids though.
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:

Please don't pity him because he's NEVER going to experience any thing like this. You know why? It's not because I'm perfect but because I understand what it is to be a human, misjudged and I understand priorities and I don't give in to feelings easily.
op, i guess your hoe low show wife have told you similar things like this^.... Saw another hoe typing that the reasonable advices here are from home wreckers smdh
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:

Seriously woman , I'm now wicked for being against divorce and advocating for peace and love to prevail, are you serious? If God punishes you for all your misdeeds ,do you think you'll think you'll still be alive? Come on let love prevail.
i guess your definition of peace and love "prevailing" is when a married woman humps all the available dks to her discretion while the dullard husBOYd folds his arms abi? If the hoe wanted peace and love fkin n suckin dks are now the vital means abi? Are these the new hoelogical laws of marriage or what?
Op can u imagine she has been kissing u with the same mouth she uses to suck another mofos dk within few minutes shes just comin frm their humpin? Or u lickin (if u were into head game) where another mans dk just pumped and fkd? Or ur hoe wife shoutin F me harder to the guys ears or moanin to another man's cucumber dance? Hahahahahahahaahhaha i wonder whether you are still with that cancer, poison, oloshoistic bitchh up till now?
How can a real man love or F his "wife" knowing another man/men had been stabbing n .... There? Wondering how bad the black carpet treatment shes duely going to recieve is gonna be with her faily and friends as witness. May u recieve sense op and may her juju spoilk cos i guess u were or still jazzed since ur still asking what to do.
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by profmallory(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hehehe, the discussions has now successfully deviated from the OPs topic, people have now picked partners to spar with.. Nairalanders I hail thee..
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by tpiah2: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
profmallory:
Hehehe, the discussions has now successfully deviated from the OPs topic, people have now picked partners gto spar with.. Nairalanders I hail thee..

Na today?

The op is just posting fiction though, dem say dem say.

Nlers are obsessed with cheating, preferably from a woman, I wonder why they daydream about this constantly.

Oh well, whatever rocks their boat. Freaky people.
Re: Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. by commarrkss: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.