Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) (22480 Views)

11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos / Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) / Hawker Crushed To Death By Truck On Ibadan-Lagos Expressway (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by AdamsToyin: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
RIP
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Freegift75: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yesterday, I travelled with a pastor friend. On the way back. I handed steer of the car over to him. To my surprise, he almost killed us all due to reckless driving. When I cautioned him, he said "don't be panic, Jesus is in control, the blood of Jesus has covered us..."

See how people kill themselves with ignorance

1 Like

Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jesus cannot save his worshippers. Wat a weak god
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by joystickextend1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
may their soul RIP embarassed
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by mayskit4luv(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Subhanalah......
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dat pics is d accident that happen in Asaba delta state....
U guys should respect d dead and stop uploading it over and over again....

1 Like

Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Godsgud(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Not for me,not for my people in Jesus name,Amen!!!
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by kaziblake(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey HNY
wish you the same.
Thanks.
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
kaziblake:
wish you the same.
Thanks.
smiley wink
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by 4reala(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
may their soul rest in peace.
and may God will protect us all from any evil,accident.
Amen. In Jesus Name
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by kenan619: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by kenan619: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Know your facts before posting what you don't know,NKST is an orthodox church,the members were going for an annual sunday school conference, there is little or no preaching,at the conference they basically compete against other branches of the church through playlets , coreography,bible recitations ,singing etc and that road is not makurdi-gboko road, and the conference is at kastina ala,not gboko
phantonce:
See what ignorance and gullibility has done to us in the name of religion.
Risking your life cos of one fake new year deliverance by a fake man of God.
I am a religious guy but I reason and calculate before taking any risk.

They all crammes up themselves in a lorry that is older than most of them on a road that has never been constructed.

Even the odds were never in your favour .
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Rogbese(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
This happened last year and was reported here on nairaland.
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by shiki(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Freegift75:
If I were President Buhari, I will order restriction to religious activities in the country. Religion is causing great havocs in the nation. The earlier the better

Did u read the story b4 commenting? ....pls let people change their attitudes.
Meanwhile RIP to the dead
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by shiki(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rogbese:
This happened last year and was reported here on nairaland.

Guy it's a yearly conference and people from different parts of the country do attend, accident may happen each year. But I pray that shouldn't be the situation always
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
accident.
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Obcglobal(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rest in peace my brethren, it is a pity but there is nothing we humans can do for you more than praying for eternal rest in peace,
Re: People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) by Rogbese(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
shiki:

Guy it's a yearly conference and people from different parts of the country do attend, accident may happen each year. But I pray that shouldn't be the situation always

What I mean is the picture used by the op is one from an accident that happened last year and was reported here. People should stop using other people's misfortunes to garner cheap points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Brain Drain Will Continue In Nigeria / Please How Much For A Dubai Visa / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.