Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced (1283 Views)

For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal / Guys Only! Will You Allow Your Lady To Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vag!nal (ph / END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by ajoyeleke(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2016
The World’s first Most Beautiful v**ina Contest was held recently where young women sent photos of their v**ina in a competition to win $5,000.
The winner was a 27 year old woman from the UK who was simply identified as Nell, who came out winner winning the $5,000 prize money. The runner-up won who is from Germany won $2500, while the second runner up from Hungary won $1,250. Those 3 women along with 180 others had their vaginas and stats posted on the leaderboard of the competition’s website.
The winners are to be flown out to Los Angeles to have their private parts 3D-scanned to create new v**ina models for the sponsor's se*toy online.
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by makingsense(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Hend thyme ....

Who were the judges ...

Them don see tire be that oo
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by Emac34: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2016
ajoyeleke:
The World’s first Most Beautiful v**ina Contest was held recently where young women sent photos of their v**ina in a competition to win $5,000.
The winner was a 27 year old woman from the UK who was simply identified as Nell, who came out winner winning the $5,000 prize money. The runner-up won who is from Germany won $2500, while the second runner up from Hungary won $1,250. Those 3 women along with 180 others had their vaginas and stats posted on the leaderboard of the competition’s website.
The winners are to be flown out to Los Angeles to have their private parts 3D-scanned to create new v**ina models for the sponsor's se*toy online.
Pix pls
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by ajoyeleke(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2016
makingsense:
Hend thyme ....

Who were the judges ...

Them don see tire be that oo

if u b d judge, ow u go feel
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by ronald4lif(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't believe this sh1t except you provide a credible source.

Who will descend that low for a meagre $5K? If the sum was more watery I'd have think differently.
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by francizy(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
I don't believe this sh1t except you provide a credible source.

Who will descend that low for a meagre $5K? If the sum was more watery I'd have think differently.

You sure say some Nairaland girls no go participate so?

Wouldn't mind being a judge on this one... cheesy
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by myfantasies(f): 1:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Op where r d pics of the v**inas
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by opeey(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2016
End time post :-XEnd time post
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by opeey(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Op where r d pics of the v**inas

Make we see d pics
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by ronald4lif(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

You sure say some Nairaland girls no go participate so?

Wouldn't mind being a judge on this one... cheesy

Haha, I don't think so but can't write it off.

But I have to say that the money is huge when converted to naira and can be tempting. But for most part of the West I doubt if ladies will bulge as its not much. But then if their faces are shielded then it's possible. Ego di na ogwu. grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by kirchofff(m): 3:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Hope estherfabian 's own was among sha
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by bewla(m): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2016
pix or i don't u no the rest
Re: Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2016
kirchofff:
Hope estherfabian 's own was among sha
Excuse me?undecided

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) / See Me See Wahala O..... / When A Girl Pulls & Pushes A Guy Away At The Same Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.