Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal (813 Views)

Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider / Guys Only! Will You Allow Your Lady To Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vag!nal (ph / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by Williams2017: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was just surfing the net then I came across these photos of ladies who tattooed their bo.obs and Virg!na so, i asked myself, Why do they draw tattoo there? Do the Artists get the chance to have $ex with them or what?.

If yes then i really think its high time i switch my job, LOL just kidding.... so i want to ask you guys.

WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR LADY TO DRAW TATTOO ON HER B.REAST AND VIRG!NAL?

Comments Below!

more photos: http://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/guys-will-allow-girlfriend-draw-tattoo-b-reast-virgnal-photos/

Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by Viktoh(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Taaaar
Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by cruzita(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
How this rubbish take fine eh
Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
This question should be thrown to the ladies! It's their bodies not the guys'

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by LordHiffy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
maybe if I'm the one drawing it

1 Like

Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by LessNoise: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
I dig nipple piercing a lot and a lil tattoo on ur boobs
Re: For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal by Williams2017: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordHiffy:
maybe if I'm the one drawing it

lol...me n u dey d same lane oo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies 4 Things That Will Happen To Your Pussy When You Stop Having Sex / Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN / Pastor’s Son Allegedly Deflowers And Impregnates 19-year-old Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.