Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) (49016 Views)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Alfred234(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Even if Olamide wasn't referring to Don Jazzy (which is definitely a lie) it still doesn't justify all the Insult he threw at Don Jazzy on twitter.... I guess most of the people supporting Olamide don't have Elders in their houses, Don Jazzy is old enough to be Olamide's elder brother.. In Yoruba culture you don't have the right to insult your elders even if they are lying on you, you are not expected to talk back.
Olamide simply doesn't have regard for anybody, you can tell from his songs his lyrics are always vulgar and abusive as if he's fighting with people always. I am Yoruba but the truth must be said angry

5 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by JhyMedex: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
tintingz:
And even if Olamide confronted Don Jazzy directly you will still come here to call him arrogant.

Olamide is baddo, you don't expect a baddo to sit and watch crap happens.

Kanye didn't sit when award was given to Taylor swift, he came out to support Beyonce, he beefed Taylor directly to her face, now that's another bad ass niggà

Was actually feeling very sad 4 ur brain power reading dis buffoonery u call an opinion...
D crevasse btw d two events is as far as d sun is from d benthic...
Kanye congratulated Swift, olamide didn't do shit
Kanye was matured enof nt 2 throw f**k u around, olamide being a local tout kept shouting curses like some simpleton... So sir pls work on us brain power it's d new yr.. Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by HybridMan: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gyrations of lumpenproletarian philistinism between 2 unproductive fools..
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by theyrynsolar(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:

Blah blah. You sir are a schmuck! Must u quote someone? Reply politely you wont. And DUMB is spelled DUMB not DUMP

Love you much for this... It's his steroids talking not him... He looks so much like a Buffalo undecided undecided so what do you expect from someone from the animal Kingdom

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ApcSucks: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
tintingz:
Wrong, being a gangster doesn't mean one can't apologize, they also have soft heart go and watch NOTORIOUS Biggie biopic movie.

Or Why does it took 6 years for Kanye to apologize?

4get that man... you got no justification
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ApcSucks: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

Shut your gutter mouth,check the lady whose page was used by the op,shes yoruba. In this senerio we have seen more Yorubas exhibit a higher level of neutrality than the other tribe involved.

Show me any igbo supporting olamide and I will show you ten Yorubas in support of jazzy.

Stop being emotionally silly.

Now katapult yaself off ma mention jew man
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by bonechamberlain(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dumb. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?

pls help me tell them, Nigerians celebrating mediocrity, don jazzy did the right thing, olamide the unintelligent street coward, chose to use twitter to rant and fight.

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by TeamSimple(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
ApcSucks:

Now katapult yaself off ma mention jew man
Expected of you scallywags. Children of Lost nation.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ZYZZA: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:

Blah blah. You sir are a schmuck! Must u quote someone? Reply politely you wont. And DUMB is spelled DUMB not DUMP
mumu
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Damikevin(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
tintingz:
Kanye might not have gangsterism background but he's sure a bad ass niggà.
With all his Blasphemy! Make him go sitdown joor!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Eljefe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

Egbon....how do u know?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns
It seems English language is very hard to comprehend by some dudes on NL.
How the fvck will you explain the bolded?
If English is correct,then he also meant that Reekado didn't merit the award..

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ZYZZA: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny091:
@op, in fact forget all that one. olamide's diehard fans have refused to see beyond their noses on this matter. when an award was given to Reekado and Olamide climbs on stage saying Lil Kesh deserves the award, they expect Don jazzy to overlook the affront.
what's more painful to me is the disrespect shown to Adekunle Gold, instead of ur record label boss to congratulate you on the award you just won, he collects the mic from you and says your award belongs to Lil kesh. what Idiocy!!!
all lil kesh, and baddo fan na thout. Every thing there know is load money, break bottle, fight. Na them full Park.

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:

for your mind now u done talk abi?
Did he mention Headies by name too?
Be analytical and realisitic!!!
Did Don Jazzy mention Olamide's full name??
Abi na only am dey bear Olamide??

Leave matter for Mathaias!!!

5 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ChappyChase: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted
like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his
name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns
Oga you're saying the same thing with the woman jooor!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
chill miss/mrs, its only my opinion. You dont have to be so concerned.

Lol, am so concerned because Olamide insulted I and everyone in that hall too, am hi

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by mrvictor: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dumb. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ApcSucks: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

Expected of you scallywags. Children of Lost nation.

Foolish numbskull, ofe mmanu ting
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Agbgift(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
Olamide was referring to the organizers na. But he didn't call anybody's name grin He said Koni dyfun iya anybody which means he dedicated his curse to anybody and so even those of Una Wey pay millions go the award olamumu don curse Una mamas o grin
His die hard fans wont see anything wrong with the insult. It was the insult that made Donjazzy to react.
Rather than insult people grandmothers cos of an award, come and collect the key.
A suggestive approach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ZYZZA: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
If you see nothing wrong in what baddo did and see everything wrong in what
Orubebe did you most be high or extremely stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
So we've gotten to a stage where we speak for artiste directly or try to interpret their actions using our own bias point of view. Olamide already apologized to his fans, I suggest Don Jazzy does the same. Both of them are doing a lot better than most of you on Nairaland so why the headache?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by abimic(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Infact, if he truly was bold, he should have stepped on stage and wreck havoc, then he would have being walked out of the stage by bouncers and probably out of the venue, I doubt he would ever be nominated again for throwing distrust at the organizers except they want to strictly believe in forgiveness and Fairplay. Be that as it may, don jazzy was more immature for his response being they're all celebrities and should be above such pettiness. He shouldn't have mentioned olamide and he would still pass across insult to who it's intended and that's why I like the yorubas. They can abuse without mentioning your name and one would know, this person is referring to me o. Moreover, olamide to the best of my knowledge bagged like up to 4 awards o and he really tried, the people really liked him and his outburst shouldn't be least expected but that father responded is something else. 2face can't do that, he would even show love and won't be dirty with name mentioning.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Savigne(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

'Begged him for collabo' pls wasnt he (jazzy) paid?
From the last interview Don J granted he stated that he doesnt get paid for doing collabos...According to him,he feels honored when an artist wants him on his song.
PS;Those of you supporting Olamide might want to lose the swear words and insults if you want to be taken seriously.Even your "street king" apologized for the "F" words.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by jendhorlee(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

I think your steroids are seriously affecting plenty part of you...
smh...u just open mouth to say rubbish mumu....you said olamide should have confronted hin directly rather than ranting on twitter...i'm 100% sure if Don jazzy had stayed,he wud have regretted it cos i knw olamide would have replied him wen he was called for d best artiste award...donjazzy is d coward there,why didnt he wait for d show to finish b4 leaving nw.....
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

for your mind now u done talk abi? Did he mention Headies by name too? Be analytical and realisitic!!! Did Don Jazzy mention Olamide's full name?? Abi na only am dey bear Olamide??
Leave matter for Mathaias!!!
you live up to your moniker
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Hmmm..so listening to "Doro buchi" and "Oga titus" makes you the leader of tomorrow..right?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Keep your mouth shut if wisdom has become a mirage to you. Don Jazzy or whatever is called is a stupid and senseless baby who needs to be taught on how to handle and manage simple situation such as what we had at Headies yesterday.

As an adult, there are things you overlook with ease and smile instead. You smile not cos you are stupid but cos you are an adult.

I remember when we were growing up back in the days, if you pick a fight with a friend/classmate simply cos he aired his opinion without mentioning your name, you are in deep shiit. Like our elders usually say, give him room for your name to be mentioned before taking any action. Even at that, try and see if the aggrieved fellow/friend/classmate is making sense or not....

Olamide is allowed to air his opinion without being apologetic about it. It's left for whatever is called Don Jazzy to either ignore him since his name or any of his artists were not mentioned.

He is older than Olamide and ought to have acted his age.....

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
This olamide sh*t is has taken more prominence than winning an Olympic gold,some folks said its because of money and fame that's why he acted so emberasingly like that,.....well the blame goes to organisers of the event to sanction him for ridiculing the whole show and if they want people to take Heades awards seriously, can this nonsense happen at the Oscars?
We are being consoled by this saying that, You can easily take man out of gutters,but its hard to take gutter out of man.

and just like taking a guy out of the street and taking the street out of a guy.

I'm no advocate of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Love you much for this... It's his steroids talking not him... He looks so much like a Buffalo undecided undecided so what do you expect from someone from the animal Kingdom
Please don't mind him on. Only God knows what he listens to behind closed doors. Trying to form Chris oyakhilome here.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

and a lot of eediots actually liked his comment.. Like seriously?.. This shows a clear picture of the mindset of most Nigerian youths ..leaders of tomorrow my a$$.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by michaelou(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny091:
@op, in fact forget all that one. olamide's diehard fans have refused to see beyond their noses on this matter. when an award was given to Reekado and Olamide climbs on stage saying Lil Kesh deserves the award, they expect Don jazzy to overlook the affront.
what's more painful to me is the disrespect shown to Adekunle Gold, instead of ur record label boss to congratulate you on the award you just won, he collects the mic from you and says your award belongs to Lil kesh. what Idiocy!!!
As in thank you very much @kenny091 for highlighting the adekunle Gold "part" seems pple are more keen on the "jabs" thingy. "Let's be sincere, adekunle Gold, this award doesn't belong to you lil kesh is our next rated" like Wtf is adekunle not a ybnl soldier? I know his genre of music is different but that speech is just outrageous the guy just dey smile for stage?

2 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
ekwelive:
who be dis one? u know wetin u dy type so?
Go get a dictionary if your brain can't comprehend. And shut the Bleep up if you can't say nothing contributive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / "Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / Kpokpogri Shares Video Of His House Before The Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.