Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! (4245 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2016
As am typing dis, am still in the church premises. I had to go to one corner to type this becos the number of babes that wore seductive dresses to church today is too much. I fink its the festive period that caused it see babes evrywhr with heavy ikebe. I culdn't even concentrate on the sermon again. One sat in front of me with her round big ass! I culd see her g-string showing. Oh, dis is 2016 and I don't want to make use of vaseline again. God help me konji na bastar.d!
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2016
U need 2 change ur church biko
Deeper life is advisable

4 Likes

Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by marshalcarter: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
And u're a female...Lesbian dats wah you are

2 Likes

Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by cruzita(f): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin how many shapes u see dia?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by HomieQuan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
lesbian alert grin
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by akachidi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
How are we so it wasn't that dirty booty lady that made you even go to the church. stop deceiving people with you transgender profile...

1 Like

Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:
As am typing dis, am still in the church premises. I had to go to one corner to type this becos the number of babes that wore seductive dresses to church today is too much. I fink its the festive period that caused it see babes evrywhr with heavy ikebe. I culdn't even concentrate on the sermon again. One sat in front of me with her round big ass! I culd see her g-string showing. Oh, dis is 2016 and I don't want to make use of vaseline again. God help me konji na bastar.d!

Why would a female need vaseline to go solo?

2 Likes

Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pictures, or I don't believe this undecided
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Rexaxe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Why would a female need vaseline to go solo?
its prolly a dude behind the moniker
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by virud: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:
You're obviously a baby Boy! Continue...
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by virud: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rexaxe:

its prolly a dude behind the moniker
He forgot he chose 'female' (f) when seun asked after his sex! B-)
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
virud:

You're obviously a baby Boy! Continue...
close dat trash of urs. U asked for ur opinion?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:

Where is the church?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
virud:

He forgot he chose 'female' (f) when seun asked after his sex! B-)
u rat! Am a male of course
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Activa:

Where is the church?
why do u ask. So u can go and look for babes?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
marshalcarter:
And u're a female...Lesbian dats wah you are
am not a female am a male
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Pictures, or I don't believe this undecided
I love u
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
HomieQuan:
lesbian alert grin
we be mates? U no get sense?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
grin how many shapes u see dia?
many I can't count
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by RottenTomato: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:
How are we so it wasn't that dirty booty lady that made you even go to the church. stop deceiving people with you transgender profile...
u fool don't u know am a male?
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:
I love u
shocked shocked
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:
why do u ask. So u can go and look for babes?

Yes
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by jonagaga(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
mtcheeew leave trash for lawma
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by martinz1: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
>: angry
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
picture or I don't believe it
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by CharlyNick: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op is a male and NOT female. Not every one that uses M is a male on Nairaland.

Be Warned!
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by akachidi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
RottenTomato:
u fool don't u know am a male?
Why did you pick (f) when you were signing up the acct if not or your evil intentions...
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by drmikeadams(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2016
..hope sa no be the same church we dey go..them full my side too.. grin grin grin grin....different sizes
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Activa:

Where is the church?

Good question

RottenTomato:

My friend tell us where this church is angry angry angry
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by deyemia: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2016
RottenTomato:
Scam artist, your profile says female, how many guys you don scam Na so God take wetin you like expose you! choi!!!
Re: These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! by sundoj08(m): 2:30am On Jan 04, 2016
akachidi:

Why did you pick (f) when you were signing up the acct if not or your evil intentions...
Obviously he's the confused fool !!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) / Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.