Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (47921 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by SexyAma(f): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Awww lovely...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by philip0906(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by JaypeeAnics(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Money is really good.....as for me I'll propose to my babe in mercury.......not on dis earth bcus dey have used everywhere to propose 1st in restaurant, bar, party, shows, cinemas and even toilet.....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by israelchinedu: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
congrat to dem
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one,waiting for my own too.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Doesn't guarantee happt marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Aw!So lovely!Nigerian man proposed to his girlfriend in a helipad with two rings,one gold and the other silver.Mr W. Olaniyi decided to make it special for his girl, Funmi Olokede by proposing with two rings at the Helipad Dubai .The proposal has since gone viral.

Narrating the story,the engaged bride said....

'The history behind my two beautiful bands.The 1st little one is a gold and diamond gem.. He said he got that bcuz I love originalit. While the 2nd one is a sliver with a blue gem... He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus.. The problem is which to take??  Do I take d gold&diamonds or the silver?? Or do I just rock both together?? I know some of u might want to call me a bush gal,help pls'.

Congrats to her
undecided

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by darlenese(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why her hand come squeeze like this, she for iron her hand nau sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok! Welll done! Nice one .
But its not about the number of Rings or the class of rings. Its about having your MARRIAGE ordained by the one who ordained Marriage.

We all are witnesses to more Flamboyant rings, engagements and weddings that have shattered after all these.

Nice one tho
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by mccoy47(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmm.. but dis cute sef fine pass im fiancee. . #NoHomo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by otiigba1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
All this palaver? Just to propose to this ugly woman? shocked damn!

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Omo9ja3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
2 rings for that face? No be small mugu my guy be shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by gabinogem(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Inappropriate *in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice *
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lucky girl. I wish I had a fiance like him.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Stycon(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Awww...soooooo sweet.

If he can afford it without breaking bone, why not smiley

I wish the duo the very best mehn!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Vikky014(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by tgmservice: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
See as d girl resemble runz girl and the guy resemble maga

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
If after having a few rounds of hot sex, I turn to her and say; Sweedy, when are we having our traditional wedding? And she doesn't like it prolly because she's expecting me to tow the path of these lunatics kneeling down in the mall or at the airport in the presence of some strangers that add absolutely no value to our union, then I'll say to her; Sweedy I think we should just remain f.uck buddies until you're ready for marriage. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by sisisioge: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omg! I love him on her behalf! May he never turn to a vampire while they walk the Life-long walk they're about to commence. God bless them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by mazizitonene(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
poor people can find fault sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Missmossy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
The new couple though, i reserve my comments grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Brownhypo: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
A wife to be dressed like this? May God help Nigeria ladies embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by 4nobody4every1: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=PiperAlpha post=41620286][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by yapapa: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
broke niggas be like.."this is total rubbish"

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by sisisioge: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
If after having a few rounds of hot sex, I turn to her and say; Sweedy, when are we having our traditional wedding? And she doesn't like it prolly because she's expecting me to tow the path of these lunatics kneeling down in the mall or at the airport in the presence of some strangers that add absolutely no value to our union, then I'll say to her; Sweedy I think we should just remain f.uck buddies until you're ready for marriage. grin

Oyinaara... I'm Yoruba, my igbo friend says it's a word of endearment.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lol, sicko

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
kokoA:
Warrisdis rubbish
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by abbey621(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Strange world we live in! People make the proposal and wedding such a big deal and end up with a marriage that doesn't last. Check the statistics,the most expensive weddings of the past 5 years are mostly in shambles now with a hefty divorce settlements. When would we learn?When?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by tgmservice: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
The girl looks like someone who has tasted so many diccks and decided to marry her mugu

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by lielbree: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow this is beautiful.
Broke ass bastards on this forum pls learn and stop criticising
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
oduastates:
What is this doing in politics?
Are you trying to show us why and how Nigerian waste their forex on imported rubbish and the materialistic display of affection.
If not,

Move this thing to this romance section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.