Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (97841 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (PHOTOS) / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by TunjiMsp: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Dasuki was then made the ADC (aide-de-camp). to babangida

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.
So that gives him the right to steal all our money, send innocent soldiers on suicide mission, OP, if you have lost a father or brother in this war, you won't be writing this trash.

5 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by HzRF(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I have been banned more than 200 times since i joined nairaland. My insults made shariareporters, oremussanctus and theassassin to deactivate their accounts

Now goto cbn

ND use this to withdraw money

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by bokohalal(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
Abeg which remote dey control you?
Common sense remote.
Sai Baba!

8 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by omolami: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dude omenka hear yourself, no one is saying Dasuki trial should not run its course, rather it has to follow due process and respect for rule of law. The judiciary that Buhari rely on should equally be respected by Buhari .Buhari must comply with court orders. He swore to uphold our Constitution and not to desecrate it. He should not be naive.

6 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Skywalker5(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
This same guys are still running the country. grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rusian President Putin said only God knew whether to forgive or not, his duty was to send accused to God for judgement. So Buhari,do your job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
Shut up. Your lies will find you out sooner than you imagine. After posting that crap you come here to whitewash yourself hoping to score some cheap endorsements.

How I wish Rule 2 can be suspended right now so I can give you a piece of my mind. angry

I dont think there is anybody in need of that like me
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool Another IPOB or PDP tout with another very weak propaganda. WEAK DUDE, WEAK!

4 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Talk of KARMA........

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
It took Nigeria fourteen years to return to democracy after Buhari toppled an elected government, his crime then is worse than what Dasuki is facing today, capital punishment offence.
wat is dis one saying? Sense of history is simply wat u dont av coupled with hatred which has beclouded ur reasoning ability to make a distinction btw d two situation

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by andyanders: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
If Op like, dig out this post from the toilet, it doesn't change anything about Dasuki. He is a thief and nothing more. Buhari is not victimizing him because of their past.

Buhari is not the one holding him but Dasuki's sin is holding him. I cannot understand if a black man is cursed. A white man will commit such crime and submit himself. A black man commits more grievous crime, he starts blaming his enemies and those against the crime he committed.

This case is a matter of fraud against humanity which Dasuki committed. He is singing calling names of those he gave the funds. Now, because Buhari is the President,he is now saying he is the one after his present predicament.

If this case is in China, Dasuki will be given Public Execution for the crime he committed.

6 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Freelancer007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.

Chai, Omenka... Lols, you sure have a penchant for bursting their bubbles.

OP, well... you and your fellow wailers should take it easy o. Remember, 2023 is still very far o. Save the strength till then, biko.

5 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by wealthinfos(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can see the TANoids allover venting thier anger and griviances but however that does not stop us from saying things as they truely are cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by wealthinfos(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
bettercreature:
I pity your life! soon you will blame PMB that he is the reason why you are not able to impregnate your wife

I was told Buhari divorced Safinatu because she was collecting money from IBB while Buhari was in jail

Ok you were told ehh? Who told u?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Adminisher: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.

OP, if you knew how stupid this thread reads you would remove it immediately. Everything from line 1 is wrong.
Buhari was not arrested by four 'policemen,
Dasuki did not assist in the coup, he was a junior officer obeying orders, the coup was mainly IBB, Abacha and Bali. Buhari was never put in chains.
Buhari 's wife did not separate from him but the other way round, Buhari divorced her.

If you feel a need to post on social media, first of all get the story right, use good English and remember that you are addressing a global audience of mostly intelligent people. This post is very poor

7 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by plendil: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

OP is such a silly troll, I wonder why people are actually taking him serious. For a start in the 'coup Dictact' [sic] as alleged by OP, Dasuki did not lead a "team of four policemen", they were all soldiers - and they were three, not four.

Furthermore, one of them, Abdulmumuni Aminu, has clearly come out to say Buhari was not handcuffed. He even stated he led the team, and not dasuki. So why haven't PMB gone after him?

Lastly, the picture is certainly not of a handcuffed PMB; he looks a lot younger there and was probably taken in the 70's, probably after the war. Moreover, I doubt that as C-in-C, he would be wearing that kind of uniform.

To OP and his jobless, unpatriotic cohorts: your desperation is making you guys look like idiiots. seriously, why not look for something profitable to do with your lives? Do you guys have any idea of the number of lives lost due to the greed of few like Dasuki and co? pathetic sad

5 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by macho44(m): 2:04am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

Life na turn by turn. In other news read: grin http://adielem.com/2015/10/27/why-womens-breast-sizes-are-getting-bigger/
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.
@ bolded ; that is to tell you how an average black man reasons ; Like an animal ( only concerned about 5k to solve very little immediate need, and have vain sense of belonging). Africans and it's youths are cursed to themselves.... to think a youth in his right senses could come out n try defending Dasuki and his other thieves tells u what we re made of...

4 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by leofab(f): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2016
STOP!!!....Continue...
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by tpiar: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2016
baby124:
You can tell a man is not greedy or covetous when he sticks to one wife at a time. Without any scandals and useless gossip. Despite the fact that his religion permits him to have more than one. We are in safe hands. At least he won't steal to feed 20-100

being Fulani doesnt necessarily mean polygamous.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by tpiar: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Average Fulani man is very intelligent although prone to vice.

Their women have always had equal status.

Prior to the advent of Islam, the Fulanis worshipped a goddess .

similar to Tuareg culture.

not sure about your last sentence though, but it's possible.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ngmgeek(m): 4:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Tell us what we don't know. Don't tell us what we know. The fact is that the death of thousands of Nigerian soldiers, police officer and innocent civilians can be linked to Sambo Dasuki and other thieves. This is the boldest attempt by any Nigerian administration to tackle corruption and it cancerous effect.

You can call it whatever you want to call it but Dasuki and even the oga from Otuoke may visit a Nigerian jail cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by bennywise30(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:

Tufiakwa.
The truth is bitter
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by miqos02(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by allthingsgood: 5:48am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:

Tufiakwa.

This is so apt! Each time the haters think they injuring Buhari by clamoring for the the release of criminals but what they only doing is jeopardising their future and those of their kids! Smh

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
choi
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by grovethoery(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Ghen ghen..now we know.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by onunwa21(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2016
No wounder
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by creekman(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Senseless thread.....

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by onunwa21(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Is like after going to jail, ur chances of becoming the head of state rises.....am thinking somtin ooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by DecemberIV: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Adminisher:

OP, if you knew how stupid this thread reads you would remove it immediately. Everything from line 1 is wrong.
Buhari was not arrested by four 'policemen,
Dasuki did not assist in the coup, he was a junior officer obeying orders, the coup was mainly IBB, Abacha and Bali. Buhari was never put in chains.
Buhari 's wife did not separate from him but the other way round, Buhari divorced her.

If you feel a need to post on social media, first of all get the story right, use good English and remember that you are addressing a global audience of mostly intelligent people. This post is very poor

Get the story right? Can you not see this contraption of a story was originally and deliberately designed and created to mislead, skew and misrepresent facts?

Every sentence of that article was carefully and mischievously crafted to exploit the gullibility and lack of knowledge of political history of particularly young Nigerians, in order to further the secessionists agenda to discredit Buhari and discourage the fight against corruption.

They have failed cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.