Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (97831 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (PHOTOS) / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.
NO WORDS... JUST THIS

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by eakenbor: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2016
How did this crap get to frontpage?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Dasuki was then made the ADC (aide-de-camp). to babangida

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.
Naija Naija.... Every step this man takes is another mistake to some people....Why him no jail IBB?.... This is no payback or anything jor...if Dasuki didn't do anything wrong would he have been arrested?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2016
bettercreature:
I pity your life! soon you will blame PMB that he is the reason why you are not able to impregnate your wife

I was told Buhari divorced Safinatu because she was collecting money from IBB while Buhari was in jail
exactly what i heard too, even if IBB sent Dasuki then, why did Dasuki put Nigerians into this kind of mess? if the arm deal fund was not misappropriated or diverted PMB will not take Dasuki to court.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by opribo(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2016
These so called social media change agents of this administration are really doing the bidding of their paymasters.
They call night day a daytime they call night. They have become a menace to rational thinking.

Rather than tell the government the truth for them to improve, you see them exhibit their stupidity, in a thread that has nothing to do with personality they veer off praise worshipping and eulogising persons for doing absolutely nothing. I wonder if this is how the present administration want to make the CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2016
I would have comment but am afraid of #tyrantbuhari

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by victme1(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Mr. Onunwa21 I pity u and unprogressive thinkers like u.
Somebody is sharing our money making other Nigerians surfer, and u are here questionning ....
Well time for change is here whether u like it or not.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by kay29000(m): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Most Fulanis marry only one wife.

Their women will never allow them marry another wife and their women remain the most liberated in the north.

See Yaradua .

Even Abacha's wife refused him to take another wife.

Ask anybody from Katsina or who has been there to tell you about Katsina women.

Please, how exactly do they do/achieve this? I want to understand.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Niceman4u(m): 6:08am On Jan 04, 2016
My friend ds ur thread is as meaningless as anytin. Hw u insinuate that Dasuki's trial is vendetta. R u saying that somebody who misappropariated as much as that billions shud b let off the hook?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2016
KingEli:
Naija Naija.... Every step this man takes is another mistake to some people....Why him no jail IBB?.... This is no payback or anything jor...if Dasuki didn't do anything wrong would he have been arrested?

Where did Ameche get the money they use in campaigning for they in campaigning for the #tyrantbuhari is it on dasuki that is corrupt in Jonathan government? Make you guys keep deceiving yourself Bukhara is not fighting any corruption just want to deal with dasuki that's all
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2016
victme1:
Somebody is sharing our money making other Nigerians surfer, and u are here questionning ....

It's only dasuki that share the arms money why prosecute him alone?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Niceman4u:
My friend ds ur thread is as meaningless as anytin. Hw u insinuate that Dasuki's trial is vendetta. R u saying that somebody who misappropariated as much as that billions shud b let off the hook?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nimblemind(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2016
The question still remains "Why was Dasuki arrested by the DSS? "

Is it for once arresting Buhari or For performing magic with Nigeria's wealth while he was to help fight insurgency and protect innocent lives?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Reason why we shouldn't have old men recycled in the government who would always be on a vendetta mission on opponents of the past..

Nonetheless dasuki should be tried if he misappropriated monies for arms...
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ashjay001(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
Buhari and his late first wife hajia Safinatu with thier 5 kids

Does this look like an Islamic family? Where are d ijabs on his daughters n wive? And, does any know abt d status of this set of kids? They've not been in d news.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Horlawale1(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Whichever way, Karma is a batch, gat no friends.

Let Dasuki enjoy himself over there while it last. tongue tongue
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by onunwa21(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2016
todayboy:

It's only dasuki that share the arms money why prosecute him alone?

Oga stop deceiving us Nigerians with dis ur change....what is dis Change since may 29th. Tell me one tin dat ve change......defeatn Boko haram technically or fuel scarcity or judiciary magomago......Abeg stop using dat word, I beg u.....
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by toprealman: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari divorced his estranged wife because she accepted a gift from IBB. Dasuki is still in prison today because of his greed and this has nothing to do with the jailing of the retardeen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ussy09(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Cheap black mail I wonder why some youths prefer people who gamble with their future, op u guys told us earlier before now that pmb is a murderer, a dullard, a tourist, accepted we still love him, compare d aforementioned with the cheap one u brought. I sorry for Naija political criminals for they will not go unpunished
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by izzieman: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]It's Coup D'etat dude![/font]

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

They were soldiers, not policemen.

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.

Dasuki stole, He was a good student of his Mentor Babangida who's corrupt ways destroyed our Nation. If you try to defend yourself that you copied this from somewhere else, Na only follow follow you de do? You no de research before you come make donkey of yaself?

The picture you have is not Buhari handcuffed. It is of Buhari at a Function even before he became Head of State. His rank is a Lt. Col as can be seen and he was a Major General when he became Head of State.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by DJBIGGY(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Bullshit... Without a source I will not believe this.... Anybody can cook up a story. Later the mods will be telling me I like spreading false news. Oshi
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by engrusmankudu34(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2016
any how e b we no care, all we want is capital punishment for thieves
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by onunwa21(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2016
victme1:
Oga stop deceiving us with dis ur change.....tell me one dat ve change.....defeating Boko haram technically, fuel scarcity, judiciary corruption or payment of unemployed youth d stipend APC promised....or d fight of corruption politically.....abeg
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Laredojohn(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2016
All this weather lies or truths has nothing to do with the present trials of Dasuki and co, the questions to be asked here are.
1. Was there funds meant for procurement of arms of soldiers
2. Was these funds used for procurement judiciously
3. If yes, cool, if no, what then were the funds used for
4. All allegations against Dasuki and co are there proofs of them being true
5. Was our common resources mismanaged??
If all this are tabled in the law court and he and his fellow accused deserve to be in jail, so be it, provided it's with the ambient of the laws of our land.
All this side talks...even if Dasuki overthrown Buhari's an married his wife it's immaterial, let's all just be with the laws. If they are granted bail and they meet conditions they should be allowed to come to court from home.. provided the laws and judgments are not disobeyed . It's all good.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by AnanseK(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Lordave:
People calling for the thread to be closed should provide us with the right information of what was happening on that picture or park well.

Dasuki must be regretting not pulling the trigger, even if it's just once. grin grin

And why was Dasuki , a relatively Junior Officer not in that picture?

And why is Shehu Yaradua on the picture. Shehu Yar'adua retired from the military along with Olusegun Obasanjo in 1979 when they handed over to Shagari. So did he return to Buhari's government after Shagari was toppled?
Clearly this is a visit by Yaradua and his team when he was the deputy to Obasanjo and Buhari was A Brigade Commander in Jos.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nimblemind(m): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Seun ,we no longer have a problem with you MODS pushing many unusual junk topics to the front page but when they now start with pushing obvious baseless assumptions which is clearly seen to want to paint a certain cause or person in bad light just to satisfy a selfish interest, then we'd gladly want you to know that we wouldn't tolerate some political zombies (either APC or PDP) taking our intelligence for a ride!

Why would your mods just push whatever topic to the front page (is it cause they see a link without even knowing if the content is true or false)? If that be the case, I hope you know that getting topics(which are false) that are also in support of whatever reason (even with link) can be gotten by everyone?
Well maybe the fact that this Mods carelessness (maybe intended though) drives traffic here but shouldn't we still uphold sanity!

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by rasco2000me: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2016
I WONDER WHAT KIND OF PPLE ARE ON THIS PLATFORM ,PEOPLE SHOULD BE INVITED AND THEIR BRAIN EXAMINE BEFORE ALLOWE SUCH PEOPLE IS ALLOW TO JOIN,IF DASUKI AREST BUHARI YEARS BACK IS IT THE BUHARI THAT ASK HIM TO STEAL MONEY MENT TO SAFE PEOPLE LIFE

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by prudentsea(m): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2016
This is Nigeria style of giving counters. Hmm!!! So sad, before its cos dasuki is a potential president for PDP. Come to imagine if someone like dasuki is selected to run election by 2019. Oops! Someone need to orient dis bloody pdp dat nija is not a blood bank of looters. Now, pay back time. Well, if you are ryt about pay back time, do I care, why must he dip. Rat finger in wealth meant for saving n securing our soldiers? Dat sud be a murder case, cos many patriotic officers lost there lives.
This is my judgement: anyone find guilty of embezzling the fund sud be killed either by hanging, fire squared or electrocuting! Mind you they av the ryt to choose.
Arise! Court!!!
Morning good Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by realdevil: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2016
First to do, no dey pain. If you do me, i do you,
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by largie(f): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

Umar,Gwadebe and Aminu were not policemen
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ndukwejoe(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
thank you@Omenka take one cold palm wine and a well marinated roasted bush meat to flush it down.
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2016
then wat shud nigerians do to buhari for the setback he caused the nation from the coup?come to think of it......or bad has another meaning here on nairaland?
Omotolu:
Rusian President Putin said only God knew whether to forgive or not, his duty was to send accused to God for judgement. So Buhari,do your job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.