Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name (64984 Views)

Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Putin: How Can 200 Russians Beat Up English Fans? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
lol
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Monalisa185(f): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
that mourinho of an ex coach almost ruined his career

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by jotey(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
mikelele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by ekwelive: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
my home boy s trending...nice one...hiddink really awakening d beast in him...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by FuckTheMod: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
jl jk
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
where man guy fit download this match?
is like they are mocking him oh.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by samidbest001(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
nawaooooooo see Mikel see praises kissnawaooooooo see Mikel see praises
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by FisifunKododada: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool That's my boy. Whatever the doubters say, he just goes about his business. Good game Mikel Obi.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by olojuede01: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai .... Na so Chelsea don fall reach sad

It was just Crystal Palace for GOd's sake!!!! shocked

Make e do am against PSG before I go believe cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by 3kay945(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mikel is like NEPa , it doesn't last long o cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by HARDBUOI: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
My love Mikel
shocked shocked babe is that thing real?... nicki minaj is such a foool!
u are the most beutiful gal in the who world unopposed

im following u.. oya follow me back grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by 7footre(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
I followed the trend on twitter and was smiling all through! I hope this serves as a launch pad to resurrect his ailing career as he has been through a lot.... i'm a jos boy so I have a very soft spot for him

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=30pt]I'm Sure Iya Ibeji has something prepared....This night go badt gaaan grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Kposkila: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
My love Mikel
Bootilious Woa! Leaks lips
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Youngk(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
pressman: sir lai Mohammed,what do you think of mikel obi's performance today against Crystal palace?

lai Mohammed :you see I keep on telling Nigerians they should be patience and believe in this present government and as you have seen today that the effort of president buhari is yielding fruit on mikel and very soon mikel will start scoring goals in everymatch techinically.
*pressman runs away*

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Niceman4u(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Crystal5:
Soap! Yah, you heard me. It's soap. You bathe with it, you wash your hair with it, it all comes down to soap. And when it comes to your skin there's no better way to care for it than with TDC Honey Beauty Soap. Suitable for all skin types and complextion. Perfect for the treatment of pimples and eczema and it gives your skin the nourishment it deserves.

Is dat soap calld Mikel?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by adwaani(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
imperious display from the Nigerian. screened the defence,recycled possession, maintained an upbeat tempo for the team through out.This might just be the start of the world class career predicted for JMO years ago.But for real african zidane is Alhaji Yaya Toure.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by tuscani: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
we need to apreciate our own, this is the only nigerian playing in a world class club for god sake

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by adwaani(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
ta4ba3:
Any Chelsea fan dat come hear and hail him is an a**... this guy is d definition of patience

imperious display from the Nigerian. screened the defence,recycled possession, maintained an upbeat tempo for the team through out.This might just be the start of the world class career predicted for JMO years ago.But for real african zidane is Alhaji Yaya Toure.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Thegents6: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Did you see my guy play today? I can proudly testify that #Mikel single handedly built the wall of china.

Bye Bye to Matic in Jesus Name!! First Away win since August!!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Thegents6: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Did you see my guy play today? I can proudly testify that #Mikel single handedly built the wall of china.

Bye Bye to Matic in Jesus Name!! First Away win since August!!
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Griffon: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
My mind keeps telling me this... Mikel will soon become the best soccer player that Africa has ever produced..Just waiting for the right time.

Nigga is above 30. Keep waiting bruh.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by adwaani(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
FINgames:
where man guy fit download this match?

is like they are mocking him oh.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by jonathanOz: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Had to check player ratings on some sites to confirm this cos i didn't watch the match. Mikel topped in all. A good way to start the new year

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Niceman4u(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Mischievous Oyibo ppl. Mark my words, Mikel will win d following this yr: world best player, European best player, African best player and Fifa president. I even heard that he s replacing the sitting governor of his state all of his performance against Crystal palace.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by AlphaDibia(m): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2016
lol

sample042:
Indeed, dry bone shall rise again.

Fank God for Hiddink
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by ihatebuhari(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
HARDBUOI:

shocked shocked babe is that thing real?... nicki minaj is such a foool!
u are the most beutiful gal in the who world unopposed

im following u.. oya follow me back grin
thanks
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Y him nr dey perform for super eagles ?
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by datigbogirl: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Chelsea legend and Nigerian midfielder had a very brilliant performance against Crystal Palace this afternoon . WORLD Twitter was awash with praises for the resurgent 28-year-old midfielder and hilarious comparisons with world's best players like Xavi , Zidane , Iniesta , Makelele .

English Chelsea fans during the match sang his name with much delight as The Blues won the game 3-0 to climb to 14th on the EPL table .

Read tweets and watch the video below :

cc : lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1bU0jYR47g

source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/hilarious-tweets-as-mikel-trends.html

Mikel man of the match??

My own don better ds newyear oh!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by kobonaire(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Great performance, he needs to do this consistently though.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.