Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name (64832 Views)

Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Putin: How Can 200 Russians Beat Up English Fans? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Sunofgod(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2016
well..... there are 7 billion people in the world,

Its a shame what the internet has become,

The guys shiiiit,

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Ahmeduana(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2016
ModiKen:
John Obi Mikel for President?! grin grin grin
JUST LIKE THAT?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by TheAziz: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2016
i think mikel had a good game

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by HARDBUOI: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
thanks

welcome kiss
choi!... u de do me long throat grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by bezimo(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2016
I have always preferred Mikel in the defensive midfield position.He has better ball control, better football sense and holding ability than Matic or Ramirez.but sentiments won't allow them play him.Matic has been playing rubbish for most of this season yet the stupid Mourinho kept playing him.ThankGod Guiss has realised the mistake.
I hope Chelsea can maintain this form and stability to return to the top where they belong

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by osile2012: 1:27am On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by ceejay4real(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
thanks

Sweety pls kindly call me on 08035449602. I guess we can be of great use 2 each other. Wow! U ar like Nicky Minaj & Beyonce combined! Hahaha!
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by faceyourfear: 1:41am On Jan 04, 2016
good looking.....u are naturaly endowed dear

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by sam90s(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
My mind keeps telling me this... Mikel will soon become the best soccer player that Africa has ever produced..Just waiting for the right time.

What else did your mind tell you? Don't forget to remind your mind about names like Jay Jay Okocha, Yaya Toure, Kanu, Drogba, Samuel Eto'o....
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by otemanuduno: 3:04am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Na now una dey observe am...
Endtime observation
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:11am On Jan 04, 2016
[b]Mikel is better than Zidane

— Shivam Manghnani (@shivamLM) January 3, 2016

Seems like Mikel has been bossing it, seen the light he is > than Zidane. Confirmed today.

— Talal. (@TheHipsterRole) January 3, 2016

Not sure if Mikel or Zidane

— Yuti (@Yuti1905) January 3, 2016

My theory that Mikel > Zidane has been proved today.

— L (@AnotherChelsFan) January 3, 2016

Never mind Pirlo, Mikel is the new Zidane

— Greatness in situ (@lawman4music) January 3, 2016

Mikel under Guus and Carlo just turns into a hybrid of Zidane and Makelele.

— Jàmie (@JamieCopeCFC) January 3, 2016

Imagine if Mikel played with Iniesta,Xavi and Messi. People would say he is better than Zidane.

— RIT (@Kahaanify) January 3, 2016

Mikel doing his best Pirlo impression in midfield

— ChelseaFansChannel (@ChelseaFansYT) January 3, 2016

Don Obi Mikel

— Chelsea Rumours (@ChelseaRumours) January 3, 2016

People that don't rate John Obi Mikel are the same ones that don't move their bag off the spare seat on the train when you need to sit down

— Rik Sharma (@riksharma_) January 3, 2016[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2016
[b]Today is the 1st time since April that #Chelsea have kept consecutive clean sheets in the league. All hail John Obi Mikel! #CFC

— Chad (@ChelseaChadder) January 3, 2016

January 3rd, 2016. The day we all came together to admire the deity that is John Obi Mikel.

— Rob Brown (@robbro7) January 3, 2016

The Chelsea end is singing 'John Obi Mikel'. Lad's gone mainstream now. Tsk.

— Dan Levene (@danlevene) January 3, 2016

So here's to you Jon Obi Mikel… pic.twitter.com/Iq8TVEWfrH

— ChelseaFansChannel (@ChelseaFansYT) January 3, 2016

Planning my next feature-length article: “John Obi Mikel: A great human, or the great human?"

— Graham MacAree (@MacAree) January 3, 2016

A fan of John Obi Mikel, adds stability to our midfield. Wouldn't complain if him starting became a regular thing.

— TweetChelseaFC (@TweetChelseaFC) January 3, 2016

John Obi Mikel is only 28 years old. I don't remember football without him. Must have been playing for Chelsea since he was about 7.

— Paddy Power (@paddypower) January 3, 2016

When @ChelseaFC win on the weekend, it instantly lifts my spirits and mood for the week ahead. John Obi Mikel is a god #CFC #COYB

— Tom Andrews (@CarefreeTom_182) January 3, 2016

The John Obi Mikel song https:///78ki7CkYjb

— Jumuia ya Pwani (@Santus04) January 3, 2016

When is John Obi Mikel's testimonial? We should all go. #cfc #10years #legend

— Sanj Sehmi (@ssehmi) January 3, 2016

Please let us hype John Obi Mikel. He deserves it. Dude put in a nice shift at work today. #TeamChelsea #CFC

— Chuka Nwanazia (@beejonson) January 3, 2016

It's that John Obi Mikel Appreciation Day

— AS3 (@temi_tayo) January 3, 2016[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by brirold1(m): 3:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Nice...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Seen, next

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Masterclass32: 4:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Good one bro. May u continue to shine.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by danidee10(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2016
ModiKen:

as in eh....i nearly peed on my body when i saw that....but for me mikel is a good player, he just lacks playing time i still remember mikel under di-matteo i used to watch chelsea match just to see how mikel will play and he never dissapointed

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Ifebazz(m): 5:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
My mind keeps telling me this... Mikel will soon become the best soccer player that Africa has ever produced..Just waiting for the right time.
That right time might be 10 years time (after retirement).
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by ucnwafor(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Mikel onye olu oooo

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by onunwa21(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Mikel Obi, 2016 see u, see goals
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
keep dreaming..............
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Horlawale1(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2016
I pray he keep it up, because.......

For now let him enjoy the rhythm of praise.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Temysteve(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2016
ModiKen:
President of Chelsea.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by persius555(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Mikel is still good buh its just that most Nigerians are so bad mouthed that they cant say anything good about their own son....He keep getting his money tho.
That performance was just another flash in the pan. Mikel's problem has to do with consistency. Expect a lacklustre performance soon. Though, i wish he would seriously up his game.
On a good day, mikel is a joy to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians are so easy to Please and they forget so easily too. Just one Good game and they are comparing him to Xavi and Iniesta. Someone even said he will be the Best Player to have come out Of Africa.

Mikel is a Timid Midfielder! a Very Timid One!! and I think this Performance is just One-off

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by chinology: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Anambra born Mikel Obi is the Africa's #BEST.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
That is d power of twins wen dey come into ur life things change for better. I am talking from experience so don't quote me... Mikel Baba Ibeji congrats to u

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Griffon:

Nigga is above 30. Keep waiting bruh.
mikel is 28

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by BALLOSKI: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Mikel is still good buh its just that most Nigerians are so bad mouthed that they cant say anything good about their own son....He keep getting his money tho.
we are not stvpid . He treats Nigeria with disdain contempt and you want us to idolize him because of a single match? Maurinho destroyed Mikel, I think he has the right man who could make him play again.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Ninilowo(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2016
It's a little little patience.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by BALLOSKI: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2016
DonUjay:
Nigerians are so easy to Please and they forget so easily too. Just one Good game and they are comparing him to Xavi and Iniesta. Someone even said he will be the Best Player to have come out Of Africa.

Mikel is a Timid Midfielder! a Very Timid One!! and I think this Performance is just One-off
I don't know what's wrong with us . The same mikel that play like we Nigerians don't mean anything to him is being compared to zidane today. Obi is a bad market and, maurinho destroyed him by making him a defensive midfielder.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by yhemsy62(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
My love Mikel
Let iya ibeji catch you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Fan Grabs Mohamed Salah's Injured Shoulder In Russia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.